Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-04-2011, 10:55 PM   #241
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
BRILLIANT post.....still laughing but agree without a doubt. I do however think 10 brain cells is perhaps giving them too much credit.

True...It's more like if they could rub two brain cells together, maybe they could produce a thought...
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #242
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Having to deal with homophobic chuckleheads in the medical profession...
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:00 PM   #243
Brewcityboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans/queer/lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, she, whatever. Who cares? Just don't be mean.
Relationship Status:
Bitten by the love bug. :)

Brewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST Reputation

what pissed me off?

It taking 7 hours to get a perscription for some happy pills, on 3 hours of sleep.

people not knowing how to drive

and my friend officially died today. she got into an accident on monday and slowly slipped away all week. She was only 22 and suffered far too much.

and my annoying roomate not being able to show any sensitivity, and instead of realizing that i was having a pretty bad day, he complained about petty crap.

*insert aggravated expletive here*
Old 02-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #244
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Not really pissed me off, but made me a bit crabby

Coming home from work to find a slushy, semi frozen waterfall down the front steps, leading to a semi frozen slushy pool... (insert frownie face)

Thinking that this is a bit much for snow run off, I investigated and found that the outside spicket sprung a massive spraying leak...

I have no idea how long it's been going and am slightly crabby about the thought of a massive water bill because of this...

Lucky I knew how to turn the house water off... no water in the house except my bottle of water... *clutches it greedy like*

Thank goodness I don't work tomorrow and can work on de-icing the artic waste that is my front yard...
Old 02-05-2011, 02:36 AM   #245
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Technical difficulties leading Me to miss a day of talking to someone ~ yeah, that severely pissed Me off *grumble*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:02 AM   #246
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Not really pissed me off, but made me a bit crabby

Coming home from work to find a slushy, semi frozen waterfall down the front steps, leading to a semi frozen slushy pool... (insert frownie face)

Thinking that this is a bit much for snow run off, I investigated and found that the outside spicket sprung a massive spraying leak...

I have no idea how long it's been going and am slightly crabby about the thought of a massive water bill because of this...

Lucky I knew how to turn the house water off... no water in the house except my bottle of water... *clutches it greedy like*

Thank goodness I don't work tomorrow and can work on de-icing the artic waste that is my front yard...
My job is locating in the semi-boonies, so the only water source for the entire property and for the manager's apartment comes from an outside tank. The tank froze solid a few days ago, so we've not had water either. It's not so bad for me, as I can go home to water, but the associate manager that lives in the apartment has had to get very creative with showering this week.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:11 AM   #247
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My job is locating in the semi-boonies, so the only water source for the entire property and for the manager's apartment comes from an outside tank. The tank froze solid a few days ago, so we've not had water either. It's not so bad for me, as I can go home to water, but the associate manager that lives in the apartment has had to get very creative with showering this week.
Nods...

You can get very creative...

My grandparents lived way back in the holla... One christmas, there was this ice storm... Knocked out power for a week, black ice every where..

We actually had to walk down to the creek and haul water to be heated on a wood burning stove...

Thank goodness for that wood burning stove... It would have been very scary without it...

Even scarier than being trapped with my family, my grandparents, three dogs and two cats in a VERY small rock house...
Old 02-06-2011, 01:35 AM   #248
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I have been in such a good mood the last few days, I'd almost be surprised if something pissed me off...almost!

Don't push it...

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:17 AM   #249
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A woman at work. No, change that. Two women at work today. The first wouldn't shut up and kept me on the phone for over an hour for something that could have taken two minutes to cover and the other for continually calling over and over and over again but not leaving a message when the machine kicked on. SIX hang ups from her alone. At the end of my day, I had a splitting headache and was quite the crabby one. Luckily, Ebon's used to it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 09:19 AM   #250
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
A woman at work. No, change that. Two women at work today. The first wouldn't shut up and kept me on the phone for over an hour for something that could have taken two minutes to cover and the other for continually calling over and over and over again but not leaving a message when the machine kicked on. SIX hang ups from her alone. At the end of my day, I had a splitting headache and was quite the crabby one. Luckily, Ebon's used to it.

We ALL are.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2011, 10:33 AM   #251
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
We ALL are.
Oh, shush.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #252
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
We ALL are.

LOL

Sorry, Gemme, but that was so funny!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #253
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
LOL

Sorry, Gemme, but that was so funny!
He's allowed one good one per quarter. This was it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #254
justpjhere

How Do You Identify?:
I AM JUST PJ PERIOD
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares
Relationship Status:
is my life that interesting or is yours that lame?????

justpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

game playing lying little girls...
Old 02-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #255
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Boss and My Supervisor

I can't say anything nice about them.
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:50 PM   #256
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default My ever-lovin' Pinky...

who I have been bragging about to no end about how well she's trained...she's been pooping on the blanket on my sofa - two days in a row - I punish her by locking her in her crate all day, but that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions anyone? Pinky is just under 5 months old - Bichon Friese breed. She's my heart, and a love most of the time, but lately, she's been 'acting up' - what's up with that? Seems she's regressing...please help with suggestions/advise, I'm about to kill her!!! (just kidding)

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #257
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
who I have been bragging about to no end about how well she's trained...she's been pooping on the blanket on my sofa - two days in a row - I punish her by locking her in her crate all day, but that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions anyone? Pinky is just under 5 months old - Bichon Friese breed. She's my heart, and a love most of the time, but lately, she's been 'acting up' - what's up with that? Seems she's regressing...please help with suggestions/advise, I'm about to kill her!!! (just kidding)
Did she start acting out about the time you started becoming seriously involved with your guy? Animals are highly sensitive and she may be feeling left out or scared.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #258
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dogs need excersize, lots of it, locking her in a crate all day will not solve your problem. She needs you to WALK her.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #259
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

She may be afraid to get off of the couch... They are a smallish dog and that distance my seem like a canyon... Don't leave her in her crate, take her out shortly after she eats and whenever she wakes up...

Quote:
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 07:25 PM   #260
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Is there really a "right" and "wrong" way to go around a circle (well to be more exact a semi circle)? I was at an office building today and there was a circle of sorts where you drop off patients or pick them up. It was a wide area, wide enough for two cars going in opposite directions. At both sides of this circle there were two lanes going both ways. In other words, there were no "one way" connections to this circle.

I entered from the left side because that is the connective road i was on to pick up my mom. This "dude" runs out yelling at me and I could hear him through my rolled up window and over Fleetwood Mac, that I was "GOING THE WRONG WAY ON A ONE WAY CIRCLE".

I rolled my window down and told him that if the "freaking circle was one way they better get a freaking sign cause mind reading would cost them 40 bucks everytime I was expected to do that".

He was not pleased. I was not pleased.

Uggggggg, yeah more to the point i was PISSED OFF.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote