Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #1101
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It is beautiful here today in La La land...70 ish, and more of that to come.

It is the worst allergy season I have experienced in my entire life...runny and drippy all day and night...I might have to take a Claritin soon.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:46 PM   #1102
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today it is cool and cloudy. I am looking forward to warmer weather.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #1103
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Well, we had such a long stretch of beautiful weather (summer-like, almost) and today, well, since last night, we have periodic spurts of rain to lengthy episodes of drizzling rain, but right now, those lovely pearly gray clouds are mindlessly drifting across the sky and letting Mr. Sunshine spill his rays of light across the newly drenched earth.

Today's high: maybe 61
Tonight's low: possibly 43

In other news: My neighbors are cold - I see the fireplace must be newly stoked with fire, as I can see, from their chimney, trailing wisps of smoke wafting lazily toward the sky. It's fairly windy outside too (kite flying weather, if you ask me).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #1104
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Compared to last week it's fricken' cold! I don't know exactly what the temp is, but I turned the heat back on last night. It was 67 degrees in this house and that's just not acceptable...brrrr..

They say it'll be 80 and 50% chance of rain on Wednesday. I'll take that over cold any day.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #1105
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Been wearing my sheepskin fur coat every night here on the beach of Lake Michigan.....Here is my heat bill... and the calendar... sayin it is suppose to be the middle of May in a couple of days... Furnace is still on everyday since last November... I ain't never seen this before..I think we're going into another ice-age... Ol Fart's weather rant ends here...
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:03 PM   #1106
girllikeu2

How Do You Identify?:
Dingbat
Relationship Status:
Facebook Official

Thanked 1,100 Times in 288 Posts
girllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputation

Come on over and enjoy 84 on the beach!
girllikeu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girllikeu2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 03:12 PM   #1107
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Reporting from the Northern Chihuahua Desert
Temp- 80
Skies- Clear- 10mi visibility
Winds- E at 15 - gusts to 30 with occasional whirling dervish
Humidity- 11%
UV index- 6

Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #1108
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Reporting from the Northern Chihuahua Desert

That is a dirt devil or whirling dervish photo taken at 3:00pm today! That little house to the left of it is about a half mile from my house.
This is very likely the largest one I have ever seen out here. They begin very quickly, even on roadways and they can get quite large but this one is colossal.
Most are tall and half the width of this. Most are born and dead within minutes. Mom and I stood and watched this one for a solid fifteen minutes.
I have no idea how long it was there before I noticed it.

Temp- 94
Skies- Light dust- 10mi visibility
Winds- WSW at 20 - gusts to 35 with several whirling dervishes! Big ones!
Humidity- 5%
UV index- 6
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #1109
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Albuquerque, NM
Mostly Cloudy
73°F
Humidity: 8%
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #1110
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Pittsburgh, Pa
persistant light drizzle
60 degrees (the high)

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:00 PM   #1111
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Albuquerque, NM
Scattered Clouds
90°F
Humidity: 15%
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #1112
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It was simply gorgeous today: Blue skies for miles and miles, except the sun has set and I see small wisps of clouds turning vibrant shades of yellows, oranges and pinks, against the late evening sky.

High: 85 degrees
Low: 57 degrees

Wind: (a slight breeze)

Will definately do some star gazing tonight

_____ ______
Old 07-02-2013, 12:51 AM   #1113
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was in the 80's, very rainy and dark with severe thunderstorms
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #1114
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Today we are gonna have the temp in the low to mid 80's with lots of sun plus a fue clouds,we have had some 90* weather but we havent hit the 100's yet.I will be in Vegas dureing the middle of August I do hope the heet wave lessens before I go...fat chanch.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:26 AM   #1115
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

A torturous 117 degrees. Turn your oven on and open the door. Insert head. Thats what it has felt like the past 4 days LOL.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2013, 02:25 AM   #1116
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

HOT AS HELL yes just like that and yes it is worthy of being capitalized...end story that's all she wrote
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:55 AM   #1117
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

We've had the longest stretch of sunshine, since I don't know when.
Where I live, it's not unusual to have longer stretches of pearly gray days and I do miss the pearly gray days, I do. Lately, we've had cooler mornings which by late afternoon, it becomes much warmer. To me, it's felt closer to what we normally have in late August, the first part of Fall.

But for over a week now, maybe two weeks, we've had nothing but blue skies for miles and miles.

Highs: mid-70s to mid-to-lower 80s

Lows: mid-to-lower 50s (perfect sleeping weather)

_____ ______
Old 07-15-2013, 01:06 AM   #1118
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

rain and hail hea in nz these last 2 weeks... all in fits and starts.

(hail is real unusual hea, i might add!)
Old 07-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #1119
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

86* with 73* dewpoint, "Oh how I wish that it would rain....."
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #1120
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Too Freakin' HOT!!!
The City of Albany opened cooling stations in school gymnasiums, churches, and libraries for people who do not have air conditioning. Temperatures in mid 90's with high humidity. Almost too hot to breathe!

Tags
rain, weather