Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 05-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pillow Princess

I read someone mentioning this in the stone thread and I quite like the term. Although I sometimes refer to myself as "fuck dolly" as a joke.

I am not a stone femme. To my own understanding that's an ID for iether sexually stone femmes or stonefemmes. I am neither.

However I go through fabulous periods of being a complete pillow princess/fuck dolly and I love it. I'm multi-orgasmic, squirty, messy, loud, scratchy, grabbing, occasionally with tears from how completely turned inside out I am from the cluster orgasms.

I personally love the periods of pillow princess I go through. I'm also a quite capable dominant pillow princess. I've tied my partners up, whipped their backs and asses for being filthy, horrible, dirty minded, nasty... and then when I undo them, they grab me, pin me down with the weight of their bodies, wrap an lovely arm around my back and fuck the life out of me afterwards. It's a fun game.

Pillow Princess crown is fun to wear. I'm more than happy to bring them off after they've spent all that time enjoying themselves turning me into a sex-mess. Many of my partners don't to want to bother with reaching their bonna everytime afterwards but I'm more than happy to suck them off properly. Personally I still think that's still within the realm of Pillow Princess/Fuck Dolly.

Some of them like a finger on their gspot when I suck them off, so it's not exactly stone. I'm happy with performing that ritual thanks. I'm fine with it not happening.

I'm not stone, but I love being a Pillow Princess/Fuck Dolly.

I'm not all the time... but it's a good 70-30 split. The other 30 percent is Holy Hell Domme Bitch, but I don't need to fuck anyone while I'm in that space. it's nice, but it's equally nice to just be a royal fucking nasty sadistic bitch and then, of course, hit the pillow...

Thought since there was space for expressing "other sexual ID's" I thought I'd speak up in defence of Pillow Bitch or Fuck Dolly or Pillow Princess...

I am also dying for a good shag at the moment so I'm funneling all that sexual energy someplace....
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #2
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I always thought the term "pillow princess" meant a girl who just lays there and doesn't participate and demands their partner to do all the work...

Would love to comapre sex terms with someone from another country...

I do, however, agree with a proper reward if one turns me into a sex-mess, especially if they didn't reach their bonna. :wink:
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I don't buy it, that meaning to the term. Stone isn't really a term that's known here, so they call everyone who doesn't "fuck them back" a pillow princess. Frankly, there's nothing wrong with not doing anything back. But jesus, not doing anything back dosen't mean you lay there like a lump. It means you turn into a writhing multi orgasmic response unit to someone else's prowess!

I'd say a good chunk of the time they don't want to be brought off. They reach their bonna by having their brain glow from what they do to someone else. I get it. I've done domme work before and I never want anything done to me when I'm in that headspace. The getting something back happens while doing it to someone else.

I don't really follow the "you do me then I do you" school of thought. I do them some other time when they want it.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Happy thoughts and a big smile!
Old 06-01-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Snap! View Post
I always thought the term "pillow princess" meant a girl who just lays there and doesn't participate and demands their partner to do all the work...

Would love to comapre sex terms with someone from another country...

I do, however, agree with a proper reward if one turns me into a sex-mess, especially if they didn't reach their bonna. :wink:
yeah I thought so too! Damn I must be a pillow princess after all!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #6
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I read someone mentioning this in the stone thread and I quite like the term. Although I sometimes refer to myself as "fuck dolly" as a joke.

I am not a stone femme. To my own understanding that's an ID for iether sexually stone femmes or stonefemmes. I am neither.

However I go through fabulous periods of being a complete pillow princess/fuck dolly and I love it. I'm multi-orgasmic, squirty, messy, loud, scratchy, grabbing, occasionally with tears from how completely turned inside out I am from the cluster orgasms.

I personally love the periods of pillow princess I go through. I'm also a quite capable dominant pillow princess. I've tied my partners up, whipped their backs and asses for being filthy, horrible, dirty minded, nasty... and then when I undo them, they grab me, pin me down with the weight of their bodies, wrap an lovely arm around my back and fuck the life out of me afterwards. It's a fun game.

Pillow Princess crown is fun to wear. I'm more than happy to bring them off after they've spent all that time enjoying themselves turning me into a sex-mess. Many of my partners don't to want to bother with reaching their bonna everytime afterwards but I'm more than happy to suck them off properly. Personally I still think that's still within the realm of Pillow Princess/Fuck Dolly.

Some of them like a finger on their gspot when I suck them off, so it's not exactly stone. I'm happy with performing that ritual thanks. I'm fine with it not happening.

I'm not stone, but I love being a Pillow Princess/Fuck Dolly.

I'm not all the time... but it's a good 70-30 split. The other 30 percent is Holy Hell Domme Bitch, but I don't need to fuck anyone while I'm in that space. it's nice, but it's equally nice to just be a royal fucking nasty sadistic bitch and then, of course, hit the pillow...

Thought since there was space for expressing "other sexual ID's" I thought I'd speak up in defence of Pillow Bitch or Fuck Dolly or Pillow Princess...

I am also dying for a good shag at the moment so I'm funneling all that sexual energy someplace....

I would like to say... You are the absolute shit! (thats a good thing) Thank you for sharing, thank you for putting that into words that are perfect and thank you for giving me my own issues of needing a good fuck.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

i most often hear it as an insult.

but it could be a great screening tool, as in "i think you're cute too, here is my number. btw i am a pillow princess"

OMG THEY CALLED?????

win.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:32 PM   #8
Daktari

Pillow Princess is a relatively derogatory term when used by many here in UK and means what previous posters have already said...in my experience.

Stone is not anathema here, in some circles, but it is uncommon if not unheard of outside the bft 'community'...also in my experience.

As for myself, well I don't attribute the negative connotations to the phrase and can *coff* appreciate a pillow princess
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #9
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Hip Hip Hurray

Thank all the sex Deities for fuck dollies!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

man

i kinda feel like doing some princessing right now!
Old 06-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #11
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

I'd like to sign up for a session of it myself. If I was back in London, might have a chance. Oxford?? Well... yes. But I have to find those boyish dykes are that are usually screwing all the bored housewives, but are twiddeling their thumbs this weekend cause the hubbies have taken the family off for the Jubilee weekend... It's not an easy search. Hellllooooo you don't have to go screwing "straight" married girls anymore...

ahh the single femme life in a southern town outside london... the concept of queer community dried up like a puddle in july... I can't even use the word "butch" at the local lesbian night without people getting nervous... it's like I jumped back to vancouver island, 20 years ago... this summer is going to have verrrry little sex in it...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #12
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
i most often hear it as an insult.

but it could be a great screening tool, as in "i think you're cute too, here is my number. btw i am a pillow princess"

OMG THEY CALLED?????

win.
I would like to conduct a study. "I am a pillow princess" vs. "I am a fuck dolly".

I have been called a "fuck toy" and "cum bucket" among other creative names in the heat of passion. I think I like "fuck dolly" a lot!
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2012, 07:22 AM   #13
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

it was an expression I used when a relationship ended where I was the top and the active member most of the time. I remember telling the stone butch I was out on a date with that all I wanted was to be a "fuck doll" for a little while, but far more animated and without the shocked expression. It morphed into fuck dolly and it kind of stuck. I quite like it myself. It's rather dirty. I like dirty.

This fuck dolly also enjoys dishing it out when it's wanted. I'm pretty skilled myself. But I do love being on my back and giving in.

maybe cause of my job being in control all the time that the chance to just let go and give over is a very sweet relief.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 03:02 PM   #14
Kal-el Trail

How Do You Identify?:
Straight Male

Kal-el Trail is on a distinguished road

To the OP of this thread...I just want to say, as a straight male, I wish more females were like you. In my case, I wish more straight females were more like you.

Cheers.
Kal-el Trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #15
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Fuck Dollies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-el Trail View Post
To the OP of this thread...I just want to say, as a straight male, I wish more females were like you. In my case, I wish more straight females were more like you.

Cheers.

LOL, it's funny you say that cause I wish more guys and butches were fuck dollies and weren't so caught up in their machismo and other such stuffs. If they were more guy/butch fuck dollies I'd be a mother fucking happy camper!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 05:16 PM   #16
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Well that first post was a fun read anyway.

Pillow princes and princesses can be the bomb. <3

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #17
Kal-el Trail

How Do You Identify?:
Straight Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
LOL, it's funny you say that cause I wish more guys and butches were fuck dollies and weren't so caught up in their machismo and other such stuffs. If they were more guy/butch fuck dollies I'd be a mother fucking happy camper!!!
I think my problem is, I look like the type that would man handle a woman, (not saying I'm ugly, I actually think pretty highly of my looks and try to take care of myself and stay somewhat in shape) when the fact of the matter is, I would have zero issues what-so-ever if I had a girlfriend who was a Pillow Princess. In fact, I find it completely hot. Most women I meet though want to be man handled...and to me, I feel like they have just been brainwashed into thinking that's how they need to be or something. I don't know...just doesn't feel right.

Don't get me wrong, I am a man, completely a man, most would say a "tough guy" but when it comes to a woman, she's to be worshiped, not controlled and beaten and treated like meat in bed. I don't get it. Honestly confuses the hell out of me.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:21 PM   #18
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I think my problem is, I look like the type that would man handle a woman, (not saying I'm ugly, I actually think pretty highly of my looks and try to take care of myself and stay somewhat in shape) when the fact of the matter is, I would have zero issues what-so-ever if I had a girlfriend who was a Pillow Princess. In fact, I find it completely hot. Most women I meet though want to be man handled...and to me, I feel like they have just been brainwashed into thinking that's how they need to be or something. I don't know...just doesn't feel right.

Don't get me wrong, I am a man, completely a man, most would say a "tough guy" but when it comes to a woman, she's to be worshiped, not controlled and beaten and treated like meat in bed. I don't get it. Honestly confuses the hell out of me.
We have many people here that prefer many different types of sex...please refrain from your iky judgements of what someone might find fucking wonderful.

And btw for "me" being a tough guy and completely a man isn't somethng that gives you any cred, as this is a queer website.

Just my 2cents, not trying to start a problem.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 07:36 PM   #19
Kal-el Trail

How Do You Identify?:
Straight Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
We have many people here that prefer many different types of sex...please refrain from your iky judgements of what someone might find fucking wonderful.

And btw for "me" being a tough guy and completely a man isn't somethng that gives you any cred, as this is a queer website.

Just my 2cents, not trying to start a problem.
I think you misinterpreted my meaning. I am simply speaking from my personal experiences. I can't sit here and tell you yours no more than you can tell me mine. My point is, is that the type woman I seem to attract is exactly as I described. So my judgment was not directed at anyone other than from my own point of view and the people I have personally been with. I'm not here to bash anyone.

Furthermore, the relevance of me stating that I am often taken as a "tough guy" was simply because, I feel that just because my personality would give most the indication that I am more of a "me me me" kind of man, the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

Sorry you took me like that...I'm sure most straight people who have visited this web site has given you flack of some sorts, so I am sure you are on guard, but trust me, I am not here to judge nor am I here to cause trouble. If I wanted trouble, I would find it on Facebook much easier than here.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:52 PM   #20
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I think you misinterpreted my meaning. I am simply speaking from my personal experiences. I can't sit here and tell you yours no more than you can tell me mine. My point is, is that the type woman I seem to attract is exactly as I described. So my judgment was not directed at anyone other than from my own point of view and the people I have personally been with. I'm not here to bash anyone.

Furthermore, the relevance of me stating that I am often taken as a "tough guy" was simply because, I feel that just because my personality would give most the indication that I am more of a "me me me" kind of man, the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

Sorry you took me like that...I'm sure most straight people who have visited this web site has given you flack of some sorts, so I am sure you are on guard, but trust me, I am not here to

judge nor am I here to cause trouble. If
I wanted trouble, I would find it on Facebook much easier than here.
Ah, you are correct, "most" straight people, especially men have (in the past) either come to judge us, get a little (or a lot) iky, or study us for a paper they are writing. While i understand that this is a "public website" (although privately owned) and anyone can read what is written here, i personally am not comfortable with hetrosexual men being in what should be "safe" space unless they are FTM and are part of the LGBT community.

I do not understand why you would want to be here; i mean, there wouldn't be much of a dating pool here, and we're not here (well most of us) to educate the general population about queer sex practices, and you (general you) can find a whole bunch of other sites dediated to golf or travel or yada yada yada.

Any way...i am going to get my ass handed to me for being unwelcoming, but i gotta tell you my truth so you will understand how a few others are going to feel, although i am not speaking for anyone but me. We are not here to educate you about women, and wevare not here to educate you about being queer...we are part of a community that deals with men thinking they can go anywhere they want, simply because they are men.

I'm done. Sorry Medusa and Jack

Last edited by MsTinkerbelly; 03-10-2014 at 08:05 PM.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: