Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bad Habits, Tics, Annoyances???

After reading All the Do's and Don'ts, and after briefly examening some tiny nuances in past Relationships.....

My curiosity peaked...

Does your better half{s} have sleeping habits, bathing habits, early morning Rituals that make u see Red sometimes?...
Where u wish it weren't Suicide/Bed Death to scream "STOP IT !! Go to the Couch and do that !!!"
Maybe u wanna sleep and s/he mumbles "I'm really into this book/magazine, show", and u quietly choke your pillow....
Or
You want a liiiiiiiiittle affectionate Nookie, after a rough day and they're Lookin'....well....besides fuckable, the "target" has a facemask, rollers, granny nightgown, and u mumble "wtf??"

Give Details, leave nuthin' out !!!.....switch names if u must...j/k..
Old 08-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

wait a minute...

whats wrong with a granny nightgown???

lol...JK

at this time, my other half is Mr Smitty the one eyed rocking on limping kitty and he is pissing me off right now because he wont quit licking himself..

frustrating when its only a cat...

Old 08-03-2010, 07:24 AM   #3
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My other half is my split personality.

We get along marvelously, thank you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:30 AM   #4
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

I have a cat with a really annoying morning habit... no "better half," though. One thing that does drive me batty, however, is a partner who believes that hitting the "snooze" button four or five times each morning is an acceptable way to wake up. GRRRRRRRRR.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:47 AM   #5
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I'd answer your questions, but I don't think that Nick wants me to tell you all about the annoying things that he does.

I feel more comfortable telling you the annoying things that I do that he hates, how's that?

I bite my nails. The sound makes him insane. When he tells me to stop biting my nails I always say something like "I'm not biting my nails, I'm scratching my teeth. They're very itchy." Apparently it isn't adorable when I say that. Huh.

I pop my gum. When Nick complains I make exaggerated attempts to chew quietly and still randomly snap the gum and go OOOPS really loudly. Apparently this also isn't adorable.

I lick my fingers instead of using a serviette. When Nick objects I say "Tastes delicious! Can't waste!" or "Serviettes aren't environmentally friendly!" Curiously, this is unadorable.

I have allergies and sometimes I (especially in the mornings) will randomly sniffle a little bit. I don't even realise I'm doing it. When Nick says "blow your nose already!" I will make a large production out of the nose blowing process. Again, not adorable.

I'm a real catch.

(Okay, I'll give you one thing that Nick does that annoys me. He reads maps IN PUBLIC. I can't stand that! I am a firm believer that letting the locals know you don't know exactly where you are and where you're going is like wearing a "Murder and/or Rob Me!" sign. I'm always like "You're going to get us both killed! Put that shit away!")
Old 09-26-2020, 08:04 AM   #6
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default I annoy .........

Mary by constantly tossing my stuff out when I'm done with it!

Example: Mary,hey where is that _____ (fill in the blank) I wanted to look at that?

Me: Oh I finished with that days ago and tossed it out......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2020, 11:16 PM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

There are certain words or phrases, when used, make me want to stab the speaker in the eye with a spork.

For example: acrost. Acrost is not a real word. What they mean is across. Usage: My favorite deli is acrost the street. My coworker uses this. I adore her but I literally have to walk away from her when she says sh*t like this.

Example 2: Her and I. No, she and I. This is another one of my coworker's little vocabulary sins that makes my skin crawl.

Example 3: Gooder. There's good. Then better. Finally, best. There is no effin' gooder! Okay, fine. It was in a commercial. With CHILDREN. Children get away with making up words and not knowing proper English but adults should know better. I've seen it used on this site and on social media platforms and by one of my customers. I actually twitched when I heard it.

As a side note, I don't give two sh*ts about 'moist'.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2020, 04:19 AM   #8
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default annoyances

The latest tick off word for me is "my bad". OMG slap you. I'm bad, my bad habit, I did wrong, this is on me, my mistake, etc etc....
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote