Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 01-02-2013, 03:04 AM   #61
trixie

How Do You Identify?:
independent spinster lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
she-ra, princess of power
Relationship Status:
one is the magic number

trixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputation

Huh, this sounds like fun! I'll have to see what work is going to be like this next week or so. The semester is starting soon, so it's a wee crazy when we return.

--Sleepy: When did you move from the midwest?
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 05:05 AM   #62
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

please put me in, tentively, for two! I'll know for sure tomorrow and will update then!!
Old 01-02-2013, 06:58 AM   #63
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Huh, this sounds like fun! I'll have to see what work is going to be like this next week or so. The semester is starting soon, so it's a wee crazy when we return.
Still gotta let yourself have some fun from time to time! I hope you can make it! I'm in school myself. Kind of sad winter break is coming to a close.
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:01 AM   #64
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post

--Sleepy: When did you move from the midwest?
I moved down to OK at the end of July after being in MN 10 years. My family is here so was time to come back... for awhile anyway.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:04 AM   #65
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default Atomic Frolic - turned Butch Burlesque?

I hope everyone can make it!

The TENATIVE list for Atomic Frolic - Dallas, Texas January 12, 2013:

1. SleepyButch
2. EmpressM
3. Trixie
4. BodyShot +2

Please keep me posted y'all!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 09:53 AM   #66
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
I hope everyone can make it!

The TENATIVE list for Atomic Frolic - Dallas, Texas January 12, 2013:

1. SleepyButch
2. EmpressM
3. Trixie
4. BodyShot +2

Please keep me posted y'all!
Hey! I just saw the Butch Burlesque comment again... lol I don't think there will be time for such an activity!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #67
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Hey! I just saw the Butch Burlesque comment again... lol I don't think there will be time for such an activity!
sleepy....sleepy...sleepy....tsk! tsk! tsk! Boi....run with it....chuckles....
Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #68
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hey if you guys want to plan something a little west of Dallas, like Funkytown [Ft Worth] count me in! This sounds like a lot of fun though, wish I could come.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #69
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Sorry, Sleepy. All in fun! No more teasing, I promise! Just come join us for the show!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #70
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default Fun fun fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Hey if you guys want to plan something a little west of Dallas, like Funkytown [Ft Worth] count me in! This sounds like a lot of fun though, wish I could come.
Well, let us know of any fun events going on in Fort Worth! I'm totally up for heading out west!
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #71
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default Shameless Reminder! :)

Atomic Frolic - Naughty New Year Burlesque
January 12, 2013 at 9:00pm
The Kessler in Dallas, Texas

General Admission Tickets are $25.00 in advance and slightly higher at the door. Let's get out and have some fun Dallas peeps!

Old 01-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #72
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Vintage I am all about doing something in Fort Worth! I just don't know what's out there. Don't they have a really cool museum and such? I am sure there's something fun we could all do.
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #73
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bump

Well the site is back up I am bumping the thread now

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am trying to stay healthy and germ free. I see my doctor for a follow up tomorrow. Keep fingers crossed I am cleared to get a flu shot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #74
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Hey everyone hope you are enjoying the constant weather changes here. I don't think my body will ever get used to it. The record level Pollen counts had me all day yesterday. Today its cold again. Old man weather is unpredictable here!

Have a great weekend folks!
Old 01-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #75
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

*****BUMP*****
Old 01-29-2013, 12:04 AM   #76
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Vintage I am all about doing something in Fort Worth! I just don't know what's out there. Don't they have a really cool museum and such? I am sure there's something fun we could all do.
Hey there! I'm sorry I missed this post. I love how you refer to us in Funkytown as 'out there' LoL like we're way out there in the wild west darlin! LoL *jk* And yes, we do have a really beautiful cultural district with the gorgeous Kimbell Art Museum which just happens to be my favourite! The Stock Show is going on now through Feb something but I'm not a big fan of it. Whatever anyone wants to do, I'm up for. I'm not the world's best planner at all but I'll show up, I promise!
Old 01-29-2013, 01:09 AM   #77
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fort Worth ...

Hope I'm not intruding on this convo between you and Curly, but I might be inclined to do something in Fort Worth since I'm closer to FW than Dallas.. I prefer FW to Dallas.. Anyways, maybe we can get something together?

Quote:
Hey there! I'm sorry I missed this post. I love how you refer to us in Funkytown as 'out there' LoL like we're way out there in the wild west darlin! LoL *jk* And yes, we do have a really beautiful cultural district with the gorgeous Kimbell Art Museum which just happens to be my favourite! The Stock Show is going on now through Feb something but I'm not a big fan of it. Whatever anyone wants to do, I'm up for. I'm not the world's best planner at all but I'll show up, I promise!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:07 AM   #78
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

I am all about this. I have never been to the Museum out in Fort Worth LOL. Instead of OUT THERE!! Never been to the stock show either, but that will probably be something I do in a year or so. There's gotta be a few things to do in the FW area im sure!

Quote:
Old 01-29-2013, 11:18 AM   #79
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Hope I'm not intruding on this convo between you and Curly, but I might be inclined to do something in Fort Worth since I'm closer to FW than Dallas.. I prefer FW to Dallas.. Anyways, maybe we can get something together?
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
I am all about this. I have never been to the Museum out in Fort Worth LOL. Instead of OUT THERE!! Never been to the stock show either, but that will probably be something I do in a year or so. There's gotta be a few things to do in the FW area im sure!
Let's do it!
Old 01-29-2013, 12:03 PM   #80
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Let's just figure out a date that is good for everyone, and then we can determine what we want to do. Perhaps going out for lunch and then to the museum or something like that?