KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
How incredulous it is when the Universe keeps us on track. How amazing it is things just happen exactly like they are supposed to. How wonderful for this Universe and all her wisdom....I may not always like what she provides for me or prevents me from doing, but in the end, I am always so much more blessed.
Thanks wonderful Universe. I am open to your divine interventions...
LOVE THIS- AND IN FULL AGREEMENT
Old 01-30-2013, 07:42 PM   #10002
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
LOVE THIS- AND IN FULL AGREEMENT
thanks, KC.
As time passes, I am able to accept what she provides me instead of always trying to "make my own will"....this magnificent Universe has always taken care of me...in her own way/timeframe/provisions..so why shouldn't I just go with her flow now...>
Old 01-30-2013, 07:45 PM   #10003
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

A client is on my mind- He was severely neglected and bullied all through school but kept it to himself. He struggles I can see it. After group- I went and sat with him after the other clients left and he broke down and cried with me,

It is so hard to have professional boundaries when you just want to hold someone.
So I touched his back and rubbed in for a moment and told him he was safe and it will get better it just takes time, I asked him to promise me he would go to the local alano club after that and sit so he was somewhere safe and surrounding my community. He cried some more, I told him "crying is the best things you could do, let yourself cry, I cry often" and that I could see he was hurt and afraid but that he had numbers to call and places to be ok in where they'd understand. Withdrawal is difficult and I would make sure that his doctor would be made of the anxiety he was experiencing first thing in the morning and I am really glad he told me how he really felt, so I could help him get his needs met.
He'll be in my prayers tonight.

Last edited by KCBUTCH; 01-30-2013 at 07:58 PM.
KCBUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KCBUTCH For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #10004
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
thanks, KC.
As time passes, I am able to accept what she provides me instead of always trying to "make my own will"....this magnificent Universe has always taken care of me...in her own way/timeframe/provisions..so why shouldn't I just go with her flow now...>
I call that surrender-to the unknown. I can only do the footwork and stay awake to the process- the rest I trust to the infinite source knowing there is no lack or limitations to the universes intentions for me
How that will look is none of my business. Mine is only to BE the BEST me I can BE.
I relate my friend and thank you so much for sharing it- I appreciate your truth
Namaste'
Old 01-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #10005
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I call that surrender-to the unknown. I can only do the footwork and stay awake to the process- the rest I trust to the infinite source knowing there is no lack or limitations to the universes intentions for me
How that will look is none of my business. Mine is only to BE the BEST me I can BE.
I relate my friend and thank you so much for sharing it- I appreciate your truth
Namaste'
Welcome, bro!!!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #10006
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A client is on my mind- He was severely neglected and bullied all through school but kept it to himself. He struggles I can see it. After group- I went and sat with him after the other clients left and he broke down and cried with me,

It is so hard to have professional boundaries when you just want to hold someone.
So I touched his back and rubbed in for a moment and told him he was safe and it will get better it just takes time.
He'll be in my prayers tonight.
Sometimes those professional boundaries have to be crossed. There were times that both battered women and abused children at the DV shelter needed a hug and cry much more than they needed my counsel. In those experiences I have found that it also tends to strengthen that client-counselor bond and will allow them to open up further, more comfortably and confidently.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #10007
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Food soon that will hopefully warm me up
Then back to the dogs
And try to do homework
I may end up curling up on the couch with lots of blankets instead

Outside of that, I think I've not much else on my mind.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #10008
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Finding out that the reason why i felt the bed shake even though i was the ONLY one on it.... was a 3.7 scale earth quake felt by SW Washington and Oregon..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #10009
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am keeping a coulpe of friends very close in thought tonight. It's times like this that I wish I could just cuddle up with them to know I am there, to say things will be okay and maybe for a couple of moments acheive an inner calm through the storm.

A bottle of wine, netflix and homemade treats.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #10010
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Sometimes those professional boundaries have to be crossed. There were times that both battered women and abused children at the DV shelter needed a hug and cry much more than they needed my counsel. In those experiences I have found that it also tends to strengthen that client-counselor bond and will allow them to open up further, more comfortably and confidently.
I agree- I guess part of me could tell he wasn't ready for more, I am just grateful I could be there, it was a hectic day and he just got out of detox last night and went to to sleep and came directly to group this morning and we had a lot of intakes so it was very important to me to give him some time one on one, he was long forgotten in his life I don't want his healing process to be the same. I know that hurt so well- it makes my heart bleed for him.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:47 PM   #10011
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I had been disappointed over the fact that I will not be going on the vacation that I had planned, due to all this health stuff and financial stuff. My very dear friend has given me three choices: Italy, Ireland, or England. I am to pick one and my friend will finance my choice of vacation and take time off to not only play tour guide for me, but to fly to the US simply so I won't be alone on the long flight. I am utterly in shock at the offer (which is way too much for me to accept), but also blown away by such a wonderful friendship! I am blessed.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:49 PM   #10012
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...

a kiss goodnight...
Old 01-30-2013, 11:18 PM   #10013
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

First Day of Second Semester + Lack of Sleep = Grumpy Teacher
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 12:37 AM   #10014
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Discovering an exam due in 2 days.
Watching the pups play.
Watching the littlest pup try to entice her sister from the blankets and looking offended that it didn't work.
A conversation had.
She is. Always.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 12:48 AM   #10015
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

how to get rid of NOISEY racoons
Old 01-31-2013, 01:13 AM   #10016
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Wanting to tell my ~Bestie~ Gn & that I had such a great time tonite. And that I will talk to her tomorrow. You're on my mind ~Besti~ .. lol !
Old 01-31-2013, 01:26 AM   #10017
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

skunk number 6 sittin in the trap
the skunks that are still under my house fighting and spraying
anyone want some skunks?
there free
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 01:38 AM   #10018
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
how to get rid of NOISEY racoons
i will trade you your racoons for my skunks in a hot second!
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 04:34 AM   #10019
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My new place to live.
The physical pain that I am in.
Homework
The dream I so wish I was having.
Which leads to the fact that she is on my mind.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 04:58 AM   #10020
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierragirrl View Post
i will trade you your racoons for my skunks in a hot second!
Maybe both of you should look into speaking with your local game warden to find healthy ways to get rid of the critters (coons and skunks) or perhaps they can come do it for you?
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: