Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pet peeves

Airlines and their treatment of customers.

I hate running off one plane as fast as I can for what seems like miles across a busy airport to catch my connection because they will leave without me if I cannot run fast enough to get to the gate by the deadline.

So not cool.

On the upside I can still run when needed.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 10:30 PM   #622
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Without fail always being the lucky one to grab the most noisy annoying cart in the store. And having to take it back for another.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 06:33 AM   #623
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Airlines and their treatment of customers.

I hate running off one plane as fast as I can for what seems like miles across a busy airport to catch my connection because they will leave without me if I cannot run fast enough to get to the gate by the deadline.

So not cool.

On the upside I can still run when needed.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 09:06 AM   #624
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I don't like people snapping their fingers to music.

I don't like the sound of people clipping their nails
Yes to both of these.

Also:

I hate wind chimes.

Give me peace and quiet.

Nothing bugs me more than when I am outside, enjoying the pool or sitting in the sun with a gentle breeze blowing through my hair and then...,

Clang, clang, clang.

Disturbing my quiet enjoyment of the day.

Why oh why, do people think that everyone loves wind chimes just because they do??

PS: I think my filter may be broken.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 01:29 PM   #625
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

when people let their screaming children disturb everyone else. i get sometimes it cant be helped (airplane etc) but sometimes they just don't care. Take the kid away from the people, people!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 09:31 AM   #626
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

When I click on what I think might be a small image, then transfer the image to post, and it turns out to be bigger than life.

Worse, when I can't find a smaller image to replace it in time before the window of time to edit, expires.

lol, I'll just stick to leaving a link.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 09:54 AM   #627
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

When people ask you to tell them the truth about something, give your honest opinion, etc and you do, and they get mad! So why ask my honest opinion in the first place? Would you rather I lie to you??? Sheesh!
Old 05-03-2017, 04:56 PM   #628
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry, picky eaters. I secretly judge you.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 03:25 PM   #629
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

When someone transfers a call to me unannounced. i will hunt you down.
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 07:58 PM   #630
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pet peeves

When someone repeatedly says "um" between sentences.
One of my coworker's says um after just a couple of words consistently and the other coworker puts the um between every sentence.

I am on conference calls with both coworkers everyday and it gets on my last nerve. Ugh!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 07:21 AM   #631
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
When someone repeatedly says "um" between sentences.
One of my coworker's says um after just a couple of words consistently and the other coworker puts the um between every sentence.

I am on conference calls with both coworkers everyday and it gets on my last nerve. Ugh!

um.. are you sure there're just not meditating between sentences..
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 07:52 AM   #632
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
um.. are you sure there're just not meditating between sentences..
Haha that would be amusing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 08:13 AM   #633
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Picking a mug up to use only to find theres a ring of stale coffee/tea left in it. Would like to add this ever happens on my watch !

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2017, 04:44 PM   #634
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

when people overstay their welcome, not a fan because i find it hard to say GET OUT.
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2017, 05:09 PM   #635
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

When someone takes a shower & leaves dirty laundry on the floor when there is a washing basket right next to that dirty pile on the floor..... It just baffles me!
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2017, 05:39 PM   #636
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Stroll by pickers.....when I`m serving out meals and people casually take something off a random plate.....Unless you know that is your plate then leave it alone, in fact leave it alone and wait til its at the table anyway.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 06:09 PM   #637
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pet peeves

Rude people including people with no sense of social etiquette.

Example: Today I was standing in the hall chatting on the phone with mom. A man and woman got off the elevator and stopped six feet in front of me. The woman looked at me then whispered in the man's ear then he looked at me. Then the woman did it again. They chuckled and then went their separate ways.

I stood there looking back at them (six feet in front of me) and wondered why she didn't just point at me too. Rude!

I kept talking to mom and as the man walked by me he gave me the head bob and I returned it.

This is not the first time this has happened but it ticks me off everytime.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 03:24 AM   #638
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:

Example: Today I was standing in the hall chatting on the phone with mom. A man and woman got off the elevator and stopped six feet in front of me. The woman looked at me then whispered in the man's ear then he looked at me. Then the woman did it again. They chuckled and then went their separate ways.

I stood there looking back at them (six feet in front of me) and wondered why she didn't just point at me too. Rude!

I kept talking to mom and as the man walked by me he gave me the head bob and I returned it.

Chad I have to say I am so angry about this, angry this happened to you, angry that some people think this is acceptable.

I have to say had I witnessed this I would of been sorely tempted to make some disparaging remark about `whispering woman` within earshot so she could spend the rest of the day pondering as to why something about herself had prompted such a openly snarky reaction. That said clearly you were far more dignified than that, all credit to you for returning the guy`s head bob and keeping your composure. You stood head and shoulders above him.

For a long time my daughter was only comfortable in boys/mens clothing. We were in a department store one time and I was helping her pick out things to try on. She asked did I think anyone was `looking` at her because she was browsing the Men`s section, No I said and if they were so what. She smiled and happily went about choosing things {she does so love to shop ! } I then became aware someone was indeed `looking`. A chap waiting by the dressing rooms, he was watching her intently with a curiously fascinated expression and a ridiculing, sneer of a smile spreading across his face. I made sure my daughter was not aware I was discreetly observing his reaction, so intently was he watching {judging} her he was not aware either. She trotted off to try things on and I waited off to the side. When I saw her coming out and handing some items to the assistant he again became engaged in `watching` her. I stepped forward and shot him a killer look of `protective mama Bear/enraged Femme/Butch avenger` I`m sure you get what I mean ! He had the good grace to look extremely uncomfortable, struggling to hold my acid stare and began to blush profusely. I left him with a scathing up and down appraisal and we went off on our way. My daughter never knew of this exchange. I think had she noticed his reaction she would of fled with no purchases and been pretty shut down by it. I will never understand some people.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 10:10 AM   #639
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

On that same note its no fun being judged on any level.. and if someone is judging me they should keep their comments to themselves or out of my space.

I have a pet peeve of vanilla folks thinking its ok.to judge my kink.

Also note to self to watch my own judgment of others

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 10:22 AM   #640
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Jackasses.........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve