Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 04-08-2017, 09:13 AM   #101
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Do you remember when groceries were so much CHEAPER??????
Old 04-08-2017, 05:29 PM   #102
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Do you remember when kids used to ride their bikes for at least 500 miles per summer?
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 05:05 PM   #103
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by introverted1 View Post
Do you remember when kids used to ride their bikes for at least 500 miles per summer?
NOT only do I remember it but I was one of those kids
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 05:25 PM   #104
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

do you remember when you could play outside with out looking over your shoulder life and living was safe
Old 04-09-2017, 09:33 PM   #105
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
NOT only do I remember it but I was one of those kids
I was one of those kids, too! All summer long was one long adventure of biking into the country, and pretending I was an archaeologist when the nearby gravel company would blast for more limestone gravel. I found so many fossils in that place.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2017, 04:31 PM   #106
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Do you remember when you were a kid and went to family reunions, picnics, etc. and there was always groups of adults playing crochet, batmitton, tossing horse shoes, bean bag toss or some called it corn hole toss? You don't see people playing these kinds of outdoor games much anymore.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:13 PM   #107
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Do you remember when you could ride in the back of a pick up truck, that's where my friends and I would pile up on, calling dibs on the wheel well
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 02:03 AM   #108
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I remember when everything closed down from noon to three on Good Friday!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 05:28 AM   #109
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

DYR Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday, the scent of new fabrics, twirling dress' ,pocketbooks matching your shoes , visiting family and then going to a fancy restaurant .
Old 04-15-2017, 07:45 AM   #110
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm still that kid Just with much fewer urges to do things like tear through the woods and fall into ditches while riding around.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 04:47 PM   #111
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Do you remember when people sat out on the front porch and just sat there watching the cars go by?
Old 04-17-2017, 05:38 PM   #112
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Do you remember when people sat out on the front porch and just sat there watching the cars go by?
And chatted with neighbors walking by? When neighbors actually spoke to each other! And walked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 11:11 PM   #113
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Do you remember those Butter Rum Lifesavers that were out many years ago? I haven't seen them since I was a kid!
Old 04-19-2017, 01:25 AM   #114
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
And chatted with neighbors walking by? When neighbors actually spoke to each other! And walked.
And neighbors would play horseshoes and crochet together.

If you were a kid watching from your porch, someone would wave you over.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 12:52 PM   #115
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Do you remember when you could get a copy of your birth certificate from the hospital, rather than pay for a copy of it from a state agency???

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 11:14 AM   #116
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Do you remember neighborhood-wide games of hide and seek that would go on until the street lights came on and our parents were hollering for us from our front porches?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 11:29 AM   #117
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Do you remember those Butter Rum Lifesavers that were out many years ago? I haven't seen them since I was a kid!
I love butter rum lifesavers. You can get them at Cracker Barrel restaurants.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 02:48 PM   #118
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Wrong thread, sorry!

Last edited by *Anya*; 04-23-2017 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Wrong thread
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2017, 10:55 AM   #119
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I remember the summer before my last year in high school, and how my mom and I shopped every weekend to find the perfect prom dress for the fall dance (my first) and being worried that my senior pictures would turn out terrible (I was SO self conscious).

I remember all the stories told at Sunday afternoon supper when our family invited other family's out to spend the day with our family.

I remember watching Shirley Temple movies at my grandparents house when I spent Saturday afternoon's with my grandmother, while she worked on quilts or sewing projects.

I remember my mother hardly ever buying us store bought clothes and how my mom took all if us to our family friend and seamstress, Mrs. Reisch, four times each year, to have clothes made for each of us.

I remember our family hardly ever buying anything at a grocery store --- we had most everything one needed at home, and of course, all the chores one could think of too.

I remember my grand father's hobbies of rock hunting and all his gadgets for rock polishing or making rock tables or other big rock projects, oil painting, or sitting quietly at the dining room table with his binder tracking stock market trends, etc.

I remember how the Sunday paper was only $1.00, which was expensive back then, but oh (!) How fun it was to read Ann Landers, Sunday Parade, the comics (Blondie! ), and all the other things you'd find for sale in the Want Ads.

I remember sitting through long Sunday sermons or attending hot summer evenings at revivals and shooting down every plausible loop hole in their sermons. It's how I entertained myself during Sunday sermons because we had to make sure we could pass a surprise Quiz during Sunday supper hour. Which in our house, failure to pass the quiz meant big trouble.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 05:05 PM   #120
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Does anybody remember making "Creepy Crawlers and Fun Flowers" in the late 60's and 70's? The activity called for metal molds of critters and flowers, several bottles of latex "goop" to pour into the molds, and a heating device with which to "cook" the goop creatures/flowers. Of course, liability issues would prevent such activities nowadays, but what fun we had...especially when glow-in-the dark goop came out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post: