Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 02-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #201
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
Am I dumb? I can't chat--I tried Firefox and Safari. Help?

If you want to chat, call me up.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2012, 05:45 PM   #202
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Is this chat challenge a new development? Were you able to chat yesterday? A month ago? Is this first attempt? Have you updated your java lately?
I don't think it's new. I never really chat but I just wanted to see what's going on in there--spy, if you will. I don't think this is my first attempt, but I don't remember... Also, I haven't updated my java.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:47 PM   #203
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
If you want to chat, call me up.
I want to chat with strangers!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #204
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
I don't think it's new. I never really chat but I just wanted to see what's going on in there--spy, if you will. I don't think this is my first attempt, but I don't remember... Also, I haven't updated my java.
Try updating your java first.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #205
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

I will do that, thanks!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #206
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Liam - Are you trying to access the "who's chatting" link from the front page? If so, that is a known issue and it doesn't work. To see who's chatting, go to the forums first by clicking "Forums" on the site navigation box in the upper left hand corner of the site and then, once you are in the actual forum list, click the who's online box from there and it will work.
No, I was using the navigational links on my User CP, and it wasn't working.

They have been working since this morning, though. Thank you Linus!
Old 02-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #207
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Mine is working, it wasn't and now it is. Thank you!!!

pug-love-forever!

Old 02-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #208
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

What would be the reason for me to stop receiving email notifications of threads I am subscribed to? I've cleared cookies and cache and ran a cleaner and all that good stuff and still no go. Nothing else has changed with my system, so I'm at a loss.

Thank you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:54 AM   #209
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
What would be the reason for me to stop receiving email notifications of threads I am subscribed to? I've cleared cookies and cache and ran a cleaner and all that good stuff and still no go. Nothing else has changed with my system, so I'm at a loss.

Thank you.

*grumbles*

It might be the firewall settings I put in place. Let me adjust them and see if that makes a difference.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #210
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
*grumbles*

It might be the firewall settings I put in place. Let me adjust them and see if that makes a difference.
I seem to be receiving all my email notifications again.

Thank you, Linus.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 01:54 AM   #211
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Linus, Linus

Hey there. Can you do something (um, but I don't know what it is) that will allow me to use TapaTalk (iphone app) to access this site?

If that seems like gibberish, I'll try to find out more on the iPhone end, but the app says to ask the forum admins.

Thank you, Linus, either way. taps
Old 02-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #212
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Hey there. Can you do something (um, but I don't know what it is) that will allow me to use TapaTalk (iphone app) to access this site?

If that seems like gibberish, I'll try to find out more on the iPhone end, but the app says to ask the forum admins.

Thank you, Linus, either way. taps
I know what it is and I've used it for other forums. Before I enable this, I need to check with Medusa as this means we'll have a "middleman" accessing the site and I want to be sure she's ok with that given the sensitive nature of some of the threads.

So let me get back to you on that, ok? The answer may be no because of the "middle man" effect.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #213
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Is it still possible to add a 'Caribbean/Central American' section to the BFP Planet area {Since not everyone who speaks Spanish/Portuguese/Yucatec/French..etc..are from South America}?
Old 02-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #214
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

How come when I try to view the profile belonging to Hammiepoo I get this:

Quote:
betenoire, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I loved the hell out of her at the dash site and I want to say hi so badly that I can taste it.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #215
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
How come when I try to view the profile belonging to Hammiepoo I get this:

I loved the hell out of her at the dash site and I want to say hi so badly that I can taste it.
She hasn't confirmed her email address with the site through the email link.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #216
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
She hasn't confirmed her email address with the site through the email link.
Well somebody tell her to hurry up. She's ruining my night.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #217
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Not that I am all into glory or whatnot But my rep points have stopped. Does that mean I have a potty mouth and I am no longer being accepted to a 'higher status'?? What did I do to offend the rep goddesses/gods?? I promise I will make a sacrifice... like chocolate... cheese... crackers... pour wine out (but only the bad stuff)...

Thanks

Signed

Rep point staller

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #218
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Hey foxy!

You have maxed out! This means you win a prize - It's a rabid toothless sloth bear! WEEE!

Seriously, there is a max on the rep points give or take a few either way depending on the algorithm and you're it!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #219
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey foxy!

You have maxed out! This means you win a prize - It's a rabid toothless sloth bear! WEEE!

Seriously, there is a max on the rep points give or take a few either way depending on the algorithm and you're it!
I maxed out!!! Ohhhhh aaaahhhhhh... So, what if I want the nonrabid toothless sloth... is there a category for that?? Rabid and I are just not friends. We tried... toothless or not.

Thank you Medusa for your quick and super fun answer.

Signed

Max

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:44 AM   #220
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

ok is it me or what else could i do to find certain threads

like just now i want to find the *quote of the day* and i searched by name, by tag and nothing comes up

What am i doing wrong here???
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum geek, forum help