Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 03-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #221
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, I've looked and looked, but can't figure out how to subscribe to a thread. Can someone please explain it? Thanks very much, IslandScout
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #222
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Hi, I've looked and looked, but can't figure out how to subscribe to a thread. Can someone please explain it? Thanks very much, IslandScout
"thread tools* right there drop down menu, each thread has one

(i'm pointing at it but you probably can't see that)
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #223
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
ok is it me or what else could i do to find certain threads

like just now i want to find the *quote of the day* and i searched by name, by tag and nothing comes up

What am i doing wrong here???

Go to forums, scroll down to fluffy stuff on the left, search in that area, it should come up.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #224
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Dee, I'm pretty bad at finding threads. Go look at the stats for someone who posts in there a lot, that's what I do. I think I might be subscribed to it as well.

i've been putting tags on threads, not that it helps but it feels good doing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #225
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post

Go to forums, scroll down to fluffy stuff on the left, search in that area, it should come up.

yes the main forum title comes up, but only the last posted thread in that section comes up....

i was looking for the *quote * thread.. i went to search and started there, i looked in the main forums and since no one had posted in it, it didn't come up there..

that's when i came here hoping June could help me

Then i forgot the quote i wanted to quote.

ps i just tagged this thread

Old 03-16-2012, 02:22 PM   #226
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=111

LOL voila'
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 02:24 PM   #227
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post

thanks, i subscribed to that buggar
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #228
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"thread tools* right there drop down menu, each thread has one

(i'm pointing at it but you probably can't see that)
Thank you, Dee, I will go do that right now!
Old 03-17-2012, 08:36 AM   #229
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Default How to find subscribed threads?

Dee was nice enough to tell me how to subscribe to a thread. But now I can't find a list of my subscribed threads! Sorry to be a nuisance... Thanks to anyone who can answer. IslandScout
Old 03-17-2012, 08:37 AM   #230
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Dee was nice enough to tell me how to subscribe to a thread. But now I can't find a list of my subscribed threads! Sorry to be a nuisance... Thanks to anyone who can answer. IslandScout
"quick links". Down to the bottom "subscribed threads "

I'm pointing at it again
Old 03-17-2012, 08:44 AM   #231
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

You can also find them in your Control Panel also known as UserCP.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #232
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Quote:
"quick links". Down to the bottom "subscribed threads "

I'm pointing at it again
She can't see your pointing, dee. I'm in the way.

Scout, You can also reach them by clicking on User CP at the top left of your screen and scrolling down. Some of the threads you are subscribed to and that have current activity will be there. There's also a link to see more if you'd like to search through them. Also, you can find your reps located at the bottom of that screen.

I find that User CP is my go to place for everything.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #233
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Default Thanks!

Thanks Gemme, Dee and UofMFan! Sincerely, IslandScout
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 04:39 PM   #234
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Default Friend request

Now this is a really humbling question, but someone please take pity on me...I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a friend request. I know how to accept them, I just can't figure out how to request that someone be my friend.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

IslandScout
Old 03-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #235
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Now this is a really humbling question, but someone please take pity on me...I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a friend request. I know how to accept them, I just can't figure out how to request that someone be my friend.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

IslandScout
go to the Toughy's profile page and look on the right side where 'friends' are and click on 'befriend Toughy'

I just used me for an example
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #236
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
go to the Toughy's profile page and look on the right side where 'friends' are and click on 'befriend Toughy'

I just used me for an example
I think I smiled for the first time today. I'm on it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #237
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I think I smiled for the first time today. I'm on it!
You got it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 08:05 PM   #238
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Can someone explain some thing for me.....

I was looking at photo's in the Gallery and I noticed a photo was "TAGGED" I've never seen this....

What is a Tag and How is it used??
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #239
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Are you talking about the little key words down at the bottom of a photo, Strap?
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #240
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Are you talking about the little key words down at the bottom of a photo, Strap?
Yes if you look at the Photo.... It's just under the date and number of views.

I see someone has tagged the photo 1 time... and then it shows who tagged it.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum geek, forum help