easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married <3

Thanked 10,891 Times in 2,331 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A little piece of justice.

Last week one of the residents of the facility that I manage told me that a member of the construction crew working in our neighborhood has been harassing her and that it was escalating. I went through a vortex of city planners and such to find the supervisor of the crew she was referring to. I had left him a message on Friday but he didn't call me back so I called him again. I got to talk to him this morning. At first I could tell he was half listening to me but then he got to paying attention (ahem) He told me he was going to go right over and address them and he would call me back in the afternoon. He called me back less than two hours later to tell me they identified one of the flaggers as the problem person. They confirmed that he has been harassing women in the neighborhood and that he has been removed from the job site and told that if he comes back they will call the police. Swift justice.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 06:09 PM   #7322
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Twin Flames ♡

Thanked 53,668 Times in 13,440 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
A little piece of justice.

Last week one of the residents of the facility that I manage told me that a member of the construction crew working in our neighborhood has been harassing her and that it was escalating. I went through a vortex of city planners and such to find the supervisor of the crew she was referring to. I had left him a message on Friday but he didn't call me back so I called him again. I got to talk to him this morning. At first I could tell he was half listening to me but then he got to paying attention (ahem) He told me he was going to go right over and address them and he would call me back in the afternoon. He called me back less than two hours later to tell me they identified one of the flaggers as the problem person. They confirmed that he has been harassing women in the neighborhood and that he has been removed from the job site and told that if he comes back they will call the police. Swift justice.
This brings me joy. I don’t like bad guys.
girl_dee is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2018, 10:07 PM   #7323
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,014 Times in 834 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

My sister put a second offer on a ton of land that has 3 houses on it and they accepted!! She’s a lot younger than me and is accomplishing so much in life and I’m very proud of her. Now she will have a place to put and ride her horse and do all the things she wants. Much joy!
Old 10-21-2018, 07:36 PM   #7324
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Twin Flames ♡

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

that i hope the dress i ordered feels as amazing on me as it looks online.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2018, 08:50 PM   #7325
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

3 Highscores

Thanked 5,797 Times in 1,719 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pulling back the curtains this morning and seeing fog outside.
FireSignFemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM   #7326
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 8,945 Times in 2,280 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Going back to PT today brought me joy. I have not been in awhile and it makes a huge difference. He worked me really hard but I do not mind ... and took me through some different movements with a handout to take home. Sore but feel good! My hips feel so loose, like swivel hips now. That is the only way I can describe it besides kind of wobbly. A good wobbly!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 03:35 PM   #7327
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,736 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Getting shout outs from some popular twitch streamers! It means I am networking and making an impression, and that excites me!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Logicaly; Today at 03:36 PM. Reason: grammar
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:07 PM   #7328
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Latino Butch Les bi an Dom...imagine that...enough with the labels.
Preferred Pronoun?:
GNC he she if Latina calling me Papí may be acceptable...in REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
With the reins in My Hands, Present, and Actively Engaged in REAL. Time. ONLY.

Thanked 6,063 Times in 2,091 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 3

Rain.

Greco

"Keep knocking, and the joy inside will
eventually open a window and look out
to see who's there." Rumi
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:39 PM   #7329
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Twin Flames ♡

seeing our rings! ..............

Tags
joy