Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-09-2015, 05:16 PM   #2141
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening, exercisers!

I had a good workout this morning but I certainly needed it. I had a bad, bad, BAD night in terms of comfort and pain and good sleep but I managed to crawl to the gym anyway.

T33, random program, level 13
Stats: 311 cal, 2.08 mi, 45:00 min
No intervals

Lots of hills and peaks and valleys and I needed each and every one of them.

As it tends to do, my hip and leg got worse throughout the day but I had my PT tonight and I feel a little better. I've got the weekend off so I will devote a good portion of each day to doing the stretches and exercises I was given.

Even the ones I hate.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #2142
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I've been struggling this week. Even though I exercise in a gym in the winter, I've just felt totally shut down with how freezing it is. I am really hoping to get back on track this weekend- since I'll have a break from work (school work schedule). I'll report back in tomorrow.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2015, 08:47 PM   #2143
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I don't exercise nearly enough. Right now I am just getting in 30 minutes of walking a day as I walk to and from work. Going to be adding 45 min to an hour gym visits here soon though.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2015, 08:55 PM   #2144
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I played cpuch potato today....tomorrow will be warmer and I will hike after oroentation and before the BIG GAME
Old 01-09-2015, 09:39 PM   #2145
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I had a plan to get back in shape and had started by lifting weights in our basement.. Even joined a gym thinking it is open 24 hours and I can go after work.. BUT the clots in my lungs have sidetracked that for now however once I have the all clear from the doc I am going to hit it. I have already dropped 27 pounds and now I want to tighten the rest of me up ya know
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2015, 07:55 AM   #2146
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
I had a plan to get back in shape and had started by lifting weights in our basement.. Even joined a gym thinking it is open 24 hours and I can go after work.. BUT the clots in my lungs have sidetracked that for now however once I have the all clear from the doc I am going to hit it. I have already dropped 27 pounds and now I want to tighten the rest of me up ya know
Hi, Bard. Welcome to the thread (I come around here, ummm, sometimes because I exercise, ummmm, sometimes). Sounds like you have a good start. Get better!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2015, 08:01 AM   #2147
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hi, Bard. Welcome to the thread (I come around here, ummm, sometimes because I exercise, ummmm, sometimes). Sounds like you have a good start. Get better!
Thanks Dapper, I just sent a message to my Doc and I actually plan on going to the gym later today keeping it light perhaps the Arc trainer. And a light circuit no day but today right I have to start somewhere

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2015, 12:02 PM   #2148
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest exercisers, how are you?

Good to see you, Bard. Now that Dapper's on the mend from the pseudo flu, I expect we'll see more of him as well.

Ladies, good to see you as well!

I'm in a great mood today, if you couldn't tell. I got a TON of sleep and even lounged about in bed for quite a lengthy time before finally rolling out and getting to the sauna....I mean, gym. Who on Earth does not turns ceiling fans on higher when the building....the WHOLE building....is 3/4 full? My gym staff. To me, it's common sense. To them? I can't even begin to tell you. But they often look surprised when I ask that the fans be turned on so who knows what's going on between all of those ears?

I did minimal cardio because of this and I got squished...forget sandwiched....SQUISHED, I tell you!....on a new to me treadmill, which is not an altogether bad thing. It's just not under a fan, sadly. Slow moving or not, they shift the air around so I can mentally talk myself into thinking it's cooler than it is.

T32, random program, level 7
Stats: 204 cal, 1.69 mi, 30:00 min
Intervals: 1 @ 90 sec @ 5.4 mph, 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.5 mph, 1 @ 60 msec @ 5.6 mph, 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.7 mph

Did you see what I did there? Didja? Didja?

I followed that by going into the ONLY cool area in the place and doing circuit training. Upper body since it's been so long. Now that my neck is feeling better, I feel comfortable getting back into it. Yay!

Afterwards, I headed back to the very back and pulled a mat out and went to Stretch Town. I even did some PT stretches and exercises and some ab work with a round barbell weight.

It was a really good workout but I am going to get to the gym earlier tomorrow so I can nab a better location for my cardio and then I'll likely do some lower body circuit training as well.

I'd like to talk about cravings. Totally not at all because I'm giving in to one RIGHT NOW. Nope, not at all.

So, anyway. I've been craving fries for a few days and I gave in a few days ago but the craving came back and has stuck around. I decided to give into it today (that it was a rational decision versus a spur of the moment thing makes it better, right?) and am now eating a small chili and a medium fry. Well, I'm done with the chili but not the fries and I'm debating whether to toss the remaining ones or finish it all. Decisions, decisions! I made it better by pairing them with 2% shredded cheese and fresh blueberries and low fat chocolate milk. That makes it okay, right?

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 01-10-2015 at 12:05 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2015, 12:51 PM   #2149
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

I did end up going to the gym today. 30 mins on the stationary bike at a random program kept the level lower however. Then a short circuit of the weight machines only 2 sets of 10 and lower weight then I would normally. Finished off with 15 mins on the Arc Trainer. All told I spent a hour and 15 there not to bad and I feel pretty good [/I]

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2015, 01:47 PM   #2150
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

---exercise experience? Whats that?
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2015, 09:53 PM   #2151
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Great day at the gym today. 1 hour Free Motion treadmill (3mph, 3 to 18.5 incline, intervals). I have one gripe with it. I see a "stop" button but not a "pause" button. Is it able to be paused? Then 30 min. stair master (moderate intervals- well, it calls it moderate intervals but I find it to be "intense"). Then 1 hour of weight lifting, ab exercises, yoga, and stretching.

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2015, 02:47 AM   #2152
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Hit my 10,000; steps goal for today! Going to try and get that many steps in every single day. I would eventually like to work myself up to running so this is a good starting point for me.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:55 AM   #2153
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Its warming up finally. Im thinking since my work blew off two days on my schedule I may just blow off the meeting im supposed to go to and go for a nice long hike instead.....

You dont fuck with this girl's hours!!
Old 01-11-2015, 07:54 AM   #2154
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Woke up to snow this morning and I have to work later so I am doing a home work out. So far I have done 20 mins on the small stepper we have, 30 crunches 20 Squats withe weight on my shoulders and 20 overhead presses with 50 lbs on the bar. 15 min jog on the mini trampoline while the dogs where outside and finished up with 20 mins on the elliptical. now just doing some stretching to cool down. I will also get my 100000 steps in tonight at work and there are going to be a hella lot of stairs so I am not feeling bad about missing the gym today. I think I have got it covered ....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2015, 10:33 AM   #2155
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Another good workout today, exercisers! It's not hard to have a good workout on an off day. There's a certain freedom to it. I look at the clock less and am not usually adding up everything I need to do once I'm done like I do on working days that I work out.

T35, random program, level 7
Stats: 303 cal, 2.54 mi, 45:00 min
Intervals: 2 @ 90 sec and 3 @ 60 sec and all @ 5.5 mph

The intervals came like bookends today, which was kind of nice. The long ones were first and last with the short ones playing monkey in the middle.

I followed that up with lower body circuit training and lots of stretching and PT exercises.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2015, 11:31 AM   #2156
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I did a section of the Mountain to Sea (MTS) trail today. A lottalotta uphill....ergo....a lotta downhill...which I find harder.

Started out dressed for winter and ended up wanting to hike in my skivvies

An awesome day for an awesome hike. Its amazing how full your lungs can get while hiking....and how good it can feel to be exhausted and exhilirated at the same tine....
Old 01-11-2015, 06:35 PM   #2157
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Another good gym day. Stairmaster: 1 hour (intervals 3-12); floor exercises and weight lifting: 1 hour.

I had a tense interaction with a gym member I don't do well with* and that got my heart beating fast and made the weight lifting easier. It's nice that unpleasant interactions have the side effect of putting the body into a mode where exercising is easier. It's the body preparing for a fight.

*He and I both like to lift the same pair of 20 pound free weights (aka the only ones), and in these cases it would be preferable to share in a neighborly way but I can't seem to work that out with him. It gives me more motivation to get myself up to the 25 pound free weights so that we don't have to deal with each other at all!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2015, 11:22 PM   #2158
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

5 historic missions in 3 hours. that's a lot of walking

can't wait until the school gym opens up. I'm so ready.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:32 AM   #2159
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Ended up doing around 12,000 steps today. Goal totally accomplished!
Old 01-12-2015, 06:57 AM   #2160
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Good morning, exercisers!

Interesting night. I went to bed early as I want to take better care of myself and get a full 8 hours when I can but my body is so used to 'work day' sleep that it took me forever to get to sleep and then I awoke early. I did try to get back to sleep but failed. End result? I slept the normal amount of time I normally do. Bah. I have to work on that, especially since I have to get up at 4am tomorrow to work out and go to PT before work.

Here's my stuff:

T33, random program, level 8
Stats: 280 cal, 2.37 mi, 45:00 min
Interval: 1 @ 90 sec @ 5.5 mph

I moved to the back and did some super quick ab work and did some of the PT exercises and stretches.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights