Old 07-06-2018, 05:02 AM   #1601
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
OSB, Butch lesbian, Dominant, and compassionate
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Sir
Relationship Status:
She knows who she is.

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Someone who usually isn't nice to me being nice to me now that money is involved.
Been there.... did her... eeerrrr I mean did THAT... yeah.. yeah... there must be a serious case of those kinds of people going around!
Old 07-07-2018, 08:31 PM   #1602
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 13,479 Times in 3,796 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Rude, inconsiderate, aggressive drivers this afternoon on the way home.

I had one pushing me so I changed lanes. He then passed me pulled over right in front of me. Then off to the right and up an exit. REALLY?!

I'm scooting along at 70 mph all of a sudden a Challenger comes past me like a rocket, scared the life out of me.

As I was approaching my exit, this little black car passed me, no problem I'm slowing down to exit. All of a sudden at full speed, and after she had passed me she came over 3 lanes and had to miss the exit sign by a few feet. Flipped me out!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 11:13 AM   #1603
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 26,735 Times in 6,662 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Friggin hospital....

First we get here and there's no parking (per usual) then we get to the designated place and proceed to wait and wait and wait.

FOUR HOURS later they finally take my mother in to put in her chemo port.

My mother had to fast for this procedure. She weighs 60 pounds now. So how does it make sense to have her fast, no liquids etc then come to find out her sedation is only a "light" one.

Now my poor little mother is freaked out by the procedure. I swear this day will never end!

*the nurses have all been very nice but someone needs to get their shit together on the scheduling end. Fo.sho

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 03:46 PM   #1604
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,826 Times in 1,127 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think anything! Ain't that a wonder!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 06:28 AM   #1605
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Friggin hospital....

First we get here and there's no parking (per usual) then we get to the designated place and proceed to wait and wait and wait.

FOUR HOURS later they finally take my mother in to put in her chemo port.

My mother had to fast for this procedure. She weighs 60 pounds now. So how does it make sense to have her fast, no liquids etc then come to find out her sedation is only a "light" one.

Now my poor little mother is freaked out by the procedure. I swear this day will never end!

*the nurses have all been very nice but someone needs to get their shit together on the scheduling end. Fo.sho
My mother changed her mind at the last minute and didn't get the port. All that time to think freaked her out. I'm really not pleased at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 06:37 AM   #1606
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine pronouns, please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

It was actually late night yesterday. Two of our sheep got out one was a teenager named Iris and the other was a youngster named Isabella. We got a call from our neighbors saying that they heard what they thought was a large vehicle skid on some stones and dirt and then heard a very loud ba sound.

So I had dozed off and was woke up my one of my housemates banging on my door. We went out there and someone had hit and killed both of the sheep and never stopped. The impact was so much so that one was thrown to the left and landed near a tree and the other was thrown to the right and landed in the ditch.

As a bit of a back story, Isabella was the first animal I bottled fed as a baby and she was still young and getting bottled fed.

To say that I am pissed is an understatement. However, more than that I am heartbroken. Sad does not even cover it.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:31 AM   #1607
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
It was actually late night yesterday. Two of our sheep got out one was a teenager named Iris and the other was a youngster named Isabella. We got a call from our neighbors saying that they heard what they thought was a large vehicle skid on some stones and dirt and then heard a very loud ba sound.

So I had dozed off and was woke up my one of my housemates banging on my door. We went out there and someone had hit and killed both of the sheep and never stopped. The impact was so much so that one was thrown to the left and landed near a tree and the other was thrown to the right and landed in the ditch.

As a bit of a back story, Isabella was the first animal I bottled fed as a baby and she was still young and getting bottled fed.

To say that I am pissed is an understatement. However, more than that I am heartbroken. Sad does not even cover it.
This is so terribly sad. I'm so sorry

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 02:08 PM   #1608
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

More extremely annoyed that the AC went out again at work. It's 98 degrees in here ... no joke! Half the staff has left ... can't blame them! The only reason I'm not extremely pissed is that they replaced the chiller ...primary piece of AC equipment... and a bunch of other stuff so it's not like building owners aren't trying. Even so... sigh!! It's going to be 107 - 108 today and tomorrow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #1609
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 26,958 Times in 5,144 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about how we're going to lose our housing by the end of the year and how management has known since April and only decided to tell us yesterday.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 05:04 PM   #1610
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Woo hoo!! AC is back up and running!

I can't even imagine how people work outside... in this heat ... everyday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
More extremely annoyed that the AC went out again at work. It's 98 degrees in here ... no joke! Half the staff has left ... can't blame them! The only reason I'm not extremely pissed is that they replaced the chiller ...primary piece of AC equipment... and a bunch of other stuff so it's not like building owners aren't trying. Even so... sigh!! It's going to be 107 - 108 today and tomorrow.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 06:00 PM   #1611
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 8,652 Times in 2,203 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

It just happened. I only got two mouthfuls on the way to the table, then dumped my entire dinner on the floor. It was wild rice, peas, carrots and potato salad.

I am not going through another preparation of all that again!

Jeffrey is such a good boy to clean up my mess for me.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 09:23 PM   #1612
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 13,479 Times in 3,796 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Coworker with a bad attitude! I'm so done with people who are not team players.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 09:06 AM   #1613
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Thanked 17,554 Times in 4,947 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Angry

This heat wave!

It is really slowing me down moving mom. Ugh.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: