Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 10-10-2015, 08:24 PM   #861
Roman

How Do You Identify?:
transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Roman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks TruTexan! I'm sure the link will prove to be very helpful
Roman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2015, 09:44 PM   #862
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome new members.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2015, 12:54 PM   #863
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't popped in to welcome anyone in a very long time and after reading through posts, there are plenty newbies...so, welcome to all the newbies. I hope you enjoy it here as much as those of us that have been here many years. I'm always up for making new friends. I don't post much, but I read here often and am usually here a couple times a day.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 04:03 AM   #864
FieryRedhead

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single, for now.

FieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Everyone! I am so happy to be here and hope to meet some like minded humans. I recently moved to Arizona and don't low many people here yet. Want to get out eventually and check out the scene. I'm a social butterfly mainly because I love to communicate/learn about others. Hope to find a safe haven here where I can be myself, tender, loving femme that I am!
FieryRedhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FieryRedhead For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 06:13 AM   #865
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryRedhead View Post
Hi Everyone! I am so happy to be here and hope to meet some like minded humans. I recently moved to Arizona and don't low many people here yet. Want to get out eventually and check out the scene. I'm a social butterfly mainly because I love to communicate/learn about others. Hope to find a safe haven here where I can be myself, tender, loving femme that I am!

Welcome to the planet!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 09:25 AM   #866
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Fiery... Have a great weekend
Old 10-17-2015, 11:05 AM   #867
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome fiery redhead!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2015, 09:42 PM   #868
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryRedhead View Post
Hello FieryRedhead and welcome to the planet!!! I hope that you find this place a safe haven. We have a lot of great people here and some even in your neck of the woods. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura1973 View Post
Hello to everyone, my name is Laura and it's the first time that I post in this forum. I' m completely new to the butch-femme world. My story : I'm a married to a man) woman, mother of four ( two twins) and I've recently been cheating my husband with a butch. I'm not really proud of this.Actually I feel like shit. But God....this butch is faboulous.Not kidding.She make me feel like a ..natural woman like Aretha once said. She can make me curl my toes in bed. But ... I'm not totally happy you know, I feel guilty for my family and my husband. He's often away for work. I'm often left alone with the kids and she came into my life like a hurricane. I never had desire for a woman. But her is different. Ok sorry ..I just needed to vent a bit . Forgive me. !! No one know about the two of us of course.
Big Hugs

Hello Laura. Welcome to the planet. Sounds like you have a lot going on over there. I wish you much luck in your journey and hope you find a lot of useful information here as well as friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyCat View Post
Hi. I'm crazyCat and very much a newbie. I'm new to the bf dynamic and hope to make some new friends and educate myself on this new discovery.

Hope everyone is having a super day. I'm off to enjoy this beautiful weather we're having!

Hi crazyCat!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of the butch/femme dance. I remember when I first found it many many many years ago and how exciting it was to realize that hey, there are women out there who like Butches. It was like I had finally found home. Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself here, make plenty of friends, and learn all about the butch/femme dynamic.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2015, 09:41 PM   #869
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to Fiery! I hope you enjoy the site.

Albert Einstein
Old 10-26-2015, 11:00 PM   #870
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

HI Fiery ! Welcome to the Planet, hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 10-26-2015, 11:21 PM   #871
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to Everyone that's new to the Planet. hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 10-27-2015, 05:21 AM   #872
The 2IC

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Any will do
Relationship Status:
Married

The 2IC Has the BEST ReputationThe 2IC Has the BEST ReputationThe 2IC Has the BEST ReputationThe 2IC Has the BEST ReputationThe 2IC Has the BEST ReputationThe 2IC Has the BEST ReputationThe 2IC Has the BEST ReputationThe 2IC Has the BEST ReputationThe 2IC Has the BEST ReputationThe 2IC Has the BEST ReputationThe 2IC Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi

Hi all.
Just to say g'day. I've been out and proud since I was 15 and now I'm closer to 50 than 45. Pretty much all of that time I've tended to the butch side of the equation except for a couple of young years where tried and failed miserably at the femme thing.
I could be the only member from Adelaide in South Australia but who knows. Hoping that this forum is a bit busier than the b/f forums on Fetlife. (Too full of weirdo bio straight boys)
I've always had a huge weakness for butch on butch but these days high femme will get my dominant side to sit up and take notice. Have been reading some of the fiction on this site and whew.......
The 2IC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The 2IC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2015, 11:41 AM   #873
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet.

I am not a newbie anymore so I can do this!!!! Welcome!!!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2015, 03:36 PM   #874
armani14

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian

armani14 Has the BEST Reputationarmani14 Has the BEST Reputationarmani14 Has the BEST Reputationarmani14 Has the BEST Reputationarmani14 Has the BEST Reputationarmani14 Has the BEST Reputationarmani14 Has the BEST Reputationarmani14 Has the BEST Reputationarmani14 Has the BEST Reputationarmani14 Has the BEST Reputationarmani14 Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi ya *extends paw*

Hello all!

I'm new here. Just wanted to find a place to have fun, laugh and enjoy new friends! Used to chat years ago, got away from it, now I'm back and this looks like a great place to be!
armani14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to armani14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2015, 04:13 PM   #875
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by armani14 View Post

Hello all!

I'm new here. Just wanted to find a place to have fun, laugh and enjoy new friends! Used to chat years ago, got away from it, now I'm back and this looks like a great place to be!
Welcome armani14! See you in chat (and maybe in the threads).
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 04:22 PM   #876
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome newbies!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2015, 02:30 AM   #877
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Welcome all newbies to the Planet!
Old 11-18-2015, 08:30 PM   #878
AishasWrath

How Do You Identify?:
It's complicated/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
godspouse

AishasWrath is on a distinguished road

Newbie here, going by Aisha. I'm kind of non-gendered but I consider myself stone butch. Have been living as male for a while, but I'm having my doubts as to whether that completely fits. I prefer not to think about my birth assignment, but for what it's worth I am soon to undergo phalloplasty and I am very much looking forward to it.

The biggest question/point of confusion-and-much angst I have is the parts of calling myself stone that don't fit. I am bisexual (which people have said disqualifies me from being stone butch. I don't think it does.) Also, and this is the part I get judged harshly on--I don't get anything out of another person's pleasure. I refuse to be touched or penetrated because *I* don't like it, and I have to be the person who does all the touching/penetrating *because that is what pleases me.* I've been like that for...a while. I think it's intrinsic. Doesn't mean I can't love other people or that I'm inconsiderate to others' feelings, I just am how I am.

I've been through a lot of abusive psychiatry where my my gender and sexual preferences were used against me, and dated a lot of rotten eggs in the following attempt to normalize myself, and it's still a thing I tend to lose sleep over, so participating in a community of people who are similar in this regard seems like a good idea for not getting down on myself so much, even if it's listening/reading other people's posts.

I'm in this weird "twilight zone" where I look masculine for a woman and slightly feminine for a man, and I like that. Ideally I would look younger and grow my hair out longer so I can rock the greased-back ponytail, ah well, I'm working on it.
AishasWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AishasWrath For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2015, 08:59 PM   #879
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Welcome to the Planet, Aisha.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:49 PM   #880
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Sending a big welcome to all of the new folks! BFP is a great place to be.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote