Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Tired, tossed and turned almost all night.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2016, 12:05 PM   #2022
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Arden ...

Same here about what you wrote! About a 90% ditto!
(though, I must hand it to you ... you expressed it much better than I could have)

Thanks for the share.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2016, 12:14 PM   #2023
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
I may have to amend mine to something you said here stargazing - the whole "foot in the mouth" syndrome thing - yeah, I feel totally embarrassed right now.
my foot in mouth doesn't tend to embarrass as much as it confuses. I think I am saying one thing and the person receiving it hears something else...it's not the first time in my life. so, it's obviously something I need to work on. I can not take 100% on it...but, I do have to own my share of it and recognize I'm unable to word thing and express them correctly to some people.

I hope your situation gets less embarrassing for you
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2016, 02:29 PM   #2024
JRM

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not looking

JRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling like a lazy ass today and I'm ok with that
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JRM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2016, 07:02 PM   #2025
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Did way too much, again this weekend.
You know when you think you can do all of it...like everything...
like no problem...
and you over-extend your human capacity for doing?

Yeah...I did *that* today.
Oy vey.....😲>>>>>😴
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 07:19 AM   #2026
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Okay. Looking at a July 15th deadline that I'll make with a July 30th deadline right behind it. Feeling a little pressure, but that's cool.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 07:55 AM   #2027
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,063 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Heartbroken. My client is being removed from life support. I'm not sure I can go in to work today. I'm not sure I can even do this job anymore. I don't even want to get out of this bed.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 11:55 AM   #2028
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hang in there grenade, I know it isn't easy losing a client but you'll make it through, remember it's not you pulling the plug, that you have no control over but what you do have control over is how you respond. The most loving thing you can do right now for both the family and your client is to be there with them in their last final hour, whether that be in body or in spirit by either holding them up in prayer or keeping them close in your thoughts at the moment they make their transition. It’s going to feel lousy for a while but that’s okay it’s normal and natural to be upset about losing someone you have worked so hard to help be as healthy, well and whole - as physically able as possible, for as long as possible. You can go see them before they are removed from life support without having to stay for the event if helping with it goes against your conscience. If present you can always ask to step outside the room before they begin actually removing them off life support. However if you think because of your upset, your presence would make it difficult for either the family or your client or this is something you just can’t bear to watch because of either your particular belief system or your love/feeling for the client you don’t have to go. It doesn’t make you a bad person or a failure as a caregiver to either dread having to go through this or not feeling up to being there as they remove this person you care about so much off life support. Go with your gut and trust your instincts on it. I'm sorry for your loss.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 12:19 PM   #2029
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

How would you feel if your maintenance check lights on your dashboard light up like a Christmas tree... you are told to be at an emissions check-point in a week, or you get fined, if you're caught driving without a new sticker... soo... you're all worked up thinking about spending not less than two grand at the mechanics..
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 01:56 PM   #2030
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenade View Post
Heartbroken. My client is being removed from life support. I'm not sure I can go in to work today. I'm not sure I can even do this job anymore. I don't even want to get out of this bed.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((gren)))))))))))))))) ))))))
Old 07-11-2016, 02:01 PM   #2031
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

very much relieved.....I finally was able to see a neuro regarding my neck issues......I will NOT be facing surgery...at least not in the very near future NOR did I have to get any shots....

The entire office was so pleasant, very cordial, not rushed in any way, & the PA as well as neuro took all the time I needed, were very encouraging, & supportive. A totally pleasant experience all the way around.....
Old 07-11-2016, 02:12 PM   #2032
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling amused and content....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 03:17 PM   #2033
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling good. Today was a good day for being a Monday. I am hoping the trend continues for the rest of the week.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 03:58 PM   #2034
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

energized...insamuch that Im even cleaning!!
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 04:26 PM   #2035
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm having a really bad day...luckily I see my cardiologist tomorrow.

I'm just so tired while doing anything anymore.....
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 06:47 PM   #2036
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default response to grenade

Hey grenade, if you don't mind sharing, I am interested in hearing about your job ....what do you do?

I am sorry too for your client being removed from life support. And we all can see you are a caring person because it is painful for you. Hang in there!

thanks
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 07:43 PM   #2037
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm tired.

I'lll sure be glad when my beautiful wife returns home tomorrow evening from Texas. She's been there for a little over a week now, visiting her mom, who has been having some health issues. I don't mind being alone, for the most part, but I miss my wife!!! I couldn't make the trip to Texas this time, because I don't want to get too far away from my mom now, who is 94 y/o, has dementia, and is living in a local group home.

So, I've been taking care of the house (I'm a "neat freak"), doing laundry and taking care of our 3 cats and 4 frogs. This morning, I woke up with Tootie tucked in and sleeping soundly in my left arm pit. She's never done that before!!! LOL

When Dear Wife flies in tomorrow evening, she will have our 6 y/o grand dot with her. Come Wednesday morning, we'll be taking off for a few days to Universal Studios, Hollywood. This is going to be fun!!! WOOT!!

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 07:47 PM   #2038
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I am feeling loopy and groggy from the anastisia today but I will be just fine and I am being well cared for.

I will be up and dancing soon enough.

Chad

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 08:39 PM   #2039
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,063 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
Hey grenade, if you don't mind sharing, I am interested in hearing about your job ....what do you do?

I am sorry too for your client being removed from life support. And we all can see you are a caring person because it is painful for you. Hang in there!

thanks
I am a case manager for individuals with intellectual and developmental delays and most often a dual diagnosis of mental illness. My organization provides residential, day and case management. Many of my clients utilize all three services from our company and it makes my interaction in their lives very hands on.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 09:04 PM   #2040
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Like a million bucks...NO SURGERY REQUIRED!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: