Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Looking at the clock this morning, 4:41AM. Why oh why was I awake? And then laid there and thought of work!

I lost an HOUR of sleep! Grrrrrrrrrr

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 07:13 PM   #1362
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

something that always irks me....

I went to a tag sale before work and NOTHING was priced.

I heard someone else asking for a price on something and apparently it was multiple people having it because the man said that was up to someone else...

I just left...I find I'm less patient with idiocy lately...
Old 10-17-2015, 07:56 PM   #1363
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Not being able to sleep.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 08:02 PM   #1364
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default I"m pissed because...........

My friend's nephew got out of jail today on bond. He should have not been allowed to bond out so low on a felony assault charge on a disabled woman and a misdeamenor charge for assault on a teenager. He caused some real pain for them, a concussion on the 16 yr old and a black eye and bruised nose, and a severe hematoma on the 16yr old's mom who's disabled along with more deep deep bruising and pain. That mofo shoulda stayed in jail.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:44 PM   #1365
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Cubs fans at the restaurant
Old 11-07-2015, 06:30 PM   #1366
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I went to the pharmacy to pick up my meds because they called me last night and said they were both ready for pickup. I told the guy I would be there after 12 noon. When I get there today the Pharmacist told me only one was ready, and that it was too early to fill the 2nd one by one day. So I tell him that they called me last night and said both refills were ready, otherwise I would not have come out in 90° weather to come down there. He snapped at me, saying, "Why would they call you? I'm telling you it's not ready?" I snapped right back and told him that was probably something he should find out and get fixed ASAP. Finally he went back and filled my script. Pissed me off!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 08:04 AM   #1367
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I told my boss yesterday that I had the wrong key for a job I need to do today...she said she would bring it to the office....fine..

I get a text from her saying she didn't make it to the office...and not to wake her up in the morning for the key...only I get this text at 330am.....

Not only that, but I planned on starting my day early so I could go to Greenville for the Bernie Sanders rally.. .now my day is fucked.

I'm rather tired of putting my life and free time on hold for a job...not even a career...and not only that, but I didn't get my raise for being there a year... which was promised to me.

I've been getting my ducks in a row to leave...and I don't even feel like being nice about it and giving notice now....they burned my biscuit....
Old 02-21-2016, 08:43 AM   #1368
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Losing some very sensitive papers....in a public place....didn't so much piss me off as it is worrying me...BUT...WHAT.CAN.I.Do!!!
Old 02-21-2016, 01:59 PM   #1369
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

After having a couple of fairly good days with my knee its back to hurting like heck. The pain is on the outside of my knee where the sciatic nerve runs down the side of your leg, I know there isn't an injury there so its got to be the sciatic nerve cause its hitting at every point along my leg down to my ankle, I have iced and use deep heet as well as moist heat plus pain pills that help but still don't do the job, on Tuesday I go for an injection for this...hope he hits the right spot, I'm going to mark it so he wont miss.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 04:24 PM   #1370
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

People actually attacking someone on a social media outlet, not here, about being a True Christian. Smh. Too much judging.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2016, 11:24 AM   #1371
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

My insurance company. Too bad collecting on a claim isn't as easy as them eagerly taking people's hard earned money. What a bunch of fucking jackasses!
Old 03-14-2016, 03:15 PM   #1372
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

the recycling guy wouldn't take the milk cartons.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2016, 07:19 PM   #1373
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My former best friend. I should have listened to my gut feeling and NOT answered the phone when she called!
Old 03-14-2016, 07:33 PM   #1374
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
People actually attacking someone on a social media outlet, not here, about being a True Christian. Smh. Too much judging.
Hypocrisy always sucks.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2016, 10:04 PM   #1375
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing so far but at not yet 9pm on the West Coast, with another 3 whole hours left that's still plenty of time for Miss Thinks She's All That And A Bag Of Chips to come up with something, work her "magic" if she chooses to/thinks to/cares to. I'm going to go and listen to I Hope You Die by Bloodhound Gang because even though I don't really wish her dead or any harm to come to her or anyone as described in the song, nonetheless it's about the only thing that helps to lighten my load, cheer me up when thinking back I reflect on all the crazy making stunts she's pulled over the years.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2016, 04:03 PM   #1376
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Comcast. It seems like every time I talk to them they say all the right things, "oh I'm so sorry, let me fix that" and "thank you for your patience, I'll credit your account". And yet they never actually fix or credit everything.

I've had a tech at my house 4 times. I did self-install. And I've lost track of how many times I've called. And yet I still have a $130 bill for 4 days of service.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:30 PM   #1377
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

I was walking my dog before bed, about 10:30 PM, and had one of my neighbors came outside just to yell at me to make sure I pick up my dog's poop. When I said I always do, she literally laughed at me and then went inside and turned out her lights.

What gives her the right to accuse me of not picking up my dog's poop? And then to laugh at me when I said I do?

I know its not worth my energy, but I am really upset right now. So far since moving into my place, I have been told my dog barks all the time, yet I have no proof. And when I spoke to the woman who everyone keeps telling me is complaining, she said it wasn't my dog she had a problem with. Now I have another person yell at me when I have literally done nothing wrong.

I was told what a nice neighborhood this is when I moved in. Yet I feel completely unwelcome. And I am tired of me and my dog getting blamed for things we didn't even do.
Old 04-15-2016, 02:03 PM   #1378
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Omg my boss..

She actually asked me to ask my new job to reschedule orientation because she didn't plan things right and now needs me for a deep clean.

I told her what I COULD do and if that's not good enough I can quit. Sooner than later. Yeah I'm gonna give up a ft job with benefits for you. To give me what little hours your friends can't cover... As if.

I actually laughed when she asked me to move my training lol...let me think about that.. How bout fuck no...?? Pfftt
Old 04-15-2016, 05:27 PM   #1379
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

$ 816.00 to the IRS. Dammit

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 07:19 PM   #1380
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Well actually it was yesterday. I found out my toxic job is cutting our hours back! Now I know I complain about the stress of the job, but we just bought a house last year and I really can't afford for my paychecks to all of a sudden be $350 LESS!!!! I wanted to pay off some bills first, then cut back my hours to have more time home to care for my spouse. I figured in maybe another two years??? Oh well, I guess I just have to look at this as a blessing in disguise. My boss at the dog kennel says she will give me as many hours as she can, and she has a lot of contacts so maybe she can hook me up with a cleaning job when the kennel hours are slow? I'm just gonna enjoy working less at the stressful job and enjoy doing what makes me happy.