Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default WHich season are you?

I was sitting out in the sun at the beach today rereading my favorite book for the 20th time. And I was thinking, I am a spring person. Spring, to me, means rebirth, new opportunities, new tan, new adventures, new growth....just everything new and exciting and full of possibilities.

What season are you and why does it reflect who you are?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
I was sitting out in the sun at the beach today rereading my favorite book for the 20th time. And I was thinking, I am a spring person. Spring, to me, means rebirth, new opportunities, new tan, new adventures, new growth....just everything new and exciting and full of possibilities.

What season are you and why does it reflect who you are?
I am definitely a Spring Person, I love the Spring time. Just the right temp, just the right amount of sun...not too much, not too little.and I can enjoy the flowers coming to bloom and the trees turning green again. AHHH SPRING TIME is HERE!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I love the fall.
I enjoy taking in the dramatic, rich colors of the turning leaves.
There's just the right chill in the air.

I do however, enjoy all the seasons ....

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 01:55 PM   #4
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

Umm, I think I am a summer person. I love it when I can see families going to the beach having some "family" time! People seem to be more tolerate when the sun is shining constantly and they can enjoy the company of others. Nothing better, then the sun beating on your face, sitting on the beach, and being thankful for what Mother Nature has given me. Plus, the sunsets on the beach in the summer are simply awesome!
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:56 PM   #5
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
I love the fall.
I enjoy taking in the dramatic, rich colors of the turning leaves.
There's just the right chill in the air.
I am with you there My Friend. Fall has always has been My favorite time of the year. Not only for the color change.... however, for just how dramatic the air temp changes.. that you can smell it in the air.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 02:10 PM   #6
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
I am with you there My Friend. Fall has always has been My favorite time of the year. Not only for the color change.... however, for just how dramatic the air temp changes.. that you can smell it in the air.

You betcha
After a hot summer, fall is the perfect sleeping weather.
(My allergies kick my azz in the springtime, as beautiful as it is...)

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #7
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a summer person. I like it hot!..um..yes..either way...
Old 04-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #8
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Absolutely a Spring being!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:16 PM   #9
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I love fall. I love the changing color of the leaves and the coolness of the air. Good snuggling weather.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #10
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

[COLOR="Purple"]I found this link
http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_season_are_you

Which season are you?
Your Result: Spring

You are very bright, the most fun of all seasons, you like to roam around in your own way. You like to find adventures for yourself. You like fun things and are the most beautiful season. A lot of people want to be you. The reason you are this is because you are beautiful and I only know that because you are spring, i mean come on all the beautiful flowers and the buzzing bees and butterflies...not to mention the "reproduction"
/COLOR]

I could do without the 'reproduction' part... kinda corny... lol

here's another link
http://www.blogthings.com/whatseasonareyouquiz/

You Belong in Summer
Energetic, creative, and very curious about the world...
You're not going to let anything hold you back, especially a cold day.
Whether you're chilling out at the beach or partying all night, you live for the warm weather.

WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #11
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Definitely Fall...

Cool nights, warm days...a crispness to the air.

Lovely.....
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #12
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Definitely Fall for me too. I love the smells, the air, the feel, the trees, the relief of Fall after a long hot Texas Summer. Spring is when I struggle the absolute most with my mood.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #13
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default It depends on where I am, actually...

The results to the quizzes posted by Wicked are:

Your Result: Summer

You are a very fun person.. you like to be around others and enjoy a lot of company. You pretty much are never alone... You like to party in your spare time.. but actually you aren't very smart.

This is completely wrong. I love my alone time and make sure I have plenty of it every day. I'm not a partier and I consider myself fairly smart.

and....

You Belong in Summer
Energetic, creative, and very curious about the world...
You're not going to let anything hold you back, especially a cold day.
Whether you're chilling out at the beach or partying all night, you live for

Okay, the first line I agree with, although I do prefer to hibernate during the cold months. Obviously I neglected to select the complete answer, so maybe that part in the other one about not being smart is more accurate than I thought.

In truth, it depends on where I am. Summer in Florida and Texas is much different than summer in the PNW. I love the summers up here. There is little to no humidity and the heat, even when hitting 100, doesn't feel so soul-and-energy-sucking as it does in the South. I love the fall and spring up here too because the colors are so vibrant and there's so much GREEN everywhere. It's lovely. I prefer the winters down South, though, because even if there is inclement weather, it doesn't last for months on end. I find the winters here to be just as soul-and-energy-sucking as the Southern summers.

For me, make it about 75-80 degrees with sunshine and a light breeze and I'm happiest, no matter what season or location.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #14
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

I love fall. Changing of colors, crisp nights and warm days, the eerie fog that envelopes the night, the fall stars & moon. The pace of life slows down, hot cocoa and a fireplace become a staple of my existence..

The finale of baseball season. Go M's!
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 12:26 AM   #15
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I live in a state that has all the seasons and they all hold a very special part of me....But If I had to choose my most favorite:

It would have to be Spring!

Birth
New beginnings
Scents of beautiful blossoms and flowers
Gorgious fields and meadows

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #16
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Even though I love the snow in Winter, the flowering of plants and trees in Spring and the warmth of the Summer sun...

I would say that Fall is my favorite season: I love the way the trees finally show their beautiful colors, the crispness of the morning air, the warmth of the late afternoon sun, and flocks of birds migrating... the harvest moons of late October and November...I think it's a magical time during this time of the year.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 07:37 AM   #17
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure I am any particular season. I love all seasons for different reasons. Winter is my favourite though, and more particularly a good eastern Ontarian winter. My family is originally from the Ottawa valley, and most still live there. Winter reminds me of wandering in the woods, and how everything has this surreal tint of blue to it. It's the silence in the woods except for the crunching of your boots or snowshoes, and when you stop walking all you can hear is your own breathing and occasionally a distant chickadee. Most peaceful time of year, and I wish it were winter right now with all this heat...

Either that or fall on the cusp of winter, where the air is getting colder and that winter silence couples with the changing leaves.

Or the early spring/late winter during maple syrup season. Really miss going out to the cabane, collecting the sap, skidooing.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 06:00 AM   #18
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default one of the quizes

You Belong in Fall:
Intelligent, introspective, and quite expressive at times...
You appreciate the changes in color, climate, and mood that fall brings
Whether you're carving wacky pumpkins or taking long drives, autumn is a favorite time of year for you

The other quiz ....you are fall...

You are the rarest of all delicasies...you like to be alone.. you are very smart and love to read. You are always with at least one friend. Any more than that you get frustrated because all of your friends like you but not each other.

Very true....
<<<< hence my pic there....combo of fall & sunrise...

Last edited by Tcountry; 11-19-2011 at 06:03 AM. Reason: added other quiz
Tcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:12 AM   #19
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Spring!

after winter I am pacing and searching for the first signs of green life! It makes my heart leap with job and I run to grab my seeds and dirt.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #20
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation
Default Definitely the Fall.

The amber landscapes streaked by brilliant foliage... then the leaves fall and leave the trees like a pen and ink drawing on a painted sky. I entered the world in October, I love Halloween my fav holiday, pumpkin carving and pumpkin seed roasting, candy xD... spooky spooky movies, fav. AND the cooler temps and graying skys indicate the first snowfall is around the corner and snuggle weather is coming...

I live in the upper Midwest, our summers are like 90's and 6 months later it is below 0, even occasional 30+ below... I love where I live... and I would feel a bit robbed without the 4 seasons.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post: