Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 05:20 PM   #81
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

My large dog is getting up there in years, and my house has tons of stairs. I swear by the Ruffwear Harness. Originally designed for taking dogs on rough trails where they might need to be retrieved from a fall or lifted over rocks or trees, it's become a favorite among pet owners with disabled dogs. It straps securely around the dog, so she won't slip out, and has a sturdy handle on the back. I can lift my 70 pound dog off the ground by the handle. We use it to help her up and down the stairs - no falls, no injuries.

It might not seem cheap, but compare it to the cost of taking a dog injured from a fall to the vet and it's suddenly very cheap.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #82
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
My large dog is getting up there in years, and my house has tons of stairs. I swear by the Ruffwear Harness. Originally designed for taking dogs on rough trails where they might need to be retrieved from a fall or lifted over rocks or trees, it's become a favorite among pet owners with disabled dogs. It straps securely around the dog, so she won't slip out, and has a sturdy handle on the back. I can lift my 70 pound dog off the ground by the handle. We use it to help her up and down the stairs - no falls, no injuries.

It might not seem cheap, but compare it to the cost of taking a dog injured from a fall to the vet and it's suddenly very cheap.
My cousin's Bassett Hound has had major surgery for paralysis in his back legs. They have to exercise him constantly and tote him around. He's heavy. I don't know if she has this, but I'll mention it. thanks for the post.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:27 AM   #83
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Coca-Cola Vanilla Zero. I'm drinking science.
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 11:30 AM   #84
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
Coca-Cola Vanilla Zero. I'm drinking science.
I've been drinking this too...I really miss the diet Vanilla Coke, though. I think it tastes better.

We have a conveniece store around here that has many locations within a few hours of each other. In some locations their fountain soda machines have the option to add flavored syrup to your soda (vanilla, cherry, raspberry), and some that don't. I pride myself on knowing which locations have the syrup (to add vanilla to my diet coke) and which ones don't. I only stop at those that do!

(Gosh, I'm odd...lol)

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #85
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I LOVE my NuWave oven. OMG I can throw a frozen steak in and have a melt in your mouth dinner in no time.

But wait there's more: It drains the fat. I cooked the Thanksgiving Turkey in it, AND it drains the fat off of stuffs.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #86
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post

I LOVE my NuWave oven. OMG I can throw a frozen steak in and have a melt in your mouth dinner in no time.

But wait there's more: It drains the fat. I cooked the Thanksgiving Turkey in it, AND it drains the fat off of stuffs.
*perk*

Does it cost and arm and a leg?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:20 PM   #87
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
*perk*

Does it cost and arm and a leg?

About $150, but the savings on the gas and electric from not running the stove make it worth it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #88
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

belgian waffle maker- krups
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:31 PM   #89
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by violaine View Post
belgian waffle maker- krups
can we come over with our krups coffee maker and have a twosome?
Old 03-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #90
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

sure. i have a burr grinder- krups

i found the waffle maker at a tag sale new for 3$.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 07:45 PM   #91
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by violaine View Post
sure. i have a burr grinder- krups

i found the waffle maker at a tag sale new for 3$.
Fanatastic deal!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:57 PM   #92
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

I just got a Paula Dean cast iron casserole dish at Ross. For $7.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:30 PM   #93
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My Calphalon
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 08:34 PM   #94
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
I just got a Paula Dean cast iron casserole dish at Ross. For $7.

Whatcha gonna make for me?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #95
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Dick's Sporting Goods is selling the outdoor chairs for camping and such for plus size people. I was really surprised, and happy. They had sizes for the chairs marked, that really shocked me. In one cardboard box was a load of chairs that was called a King Kong Chair - that holds up to 500 lbs.; in another box was a Camp Chair - that holds up to 425 lbs.; and lastly, a Big Cat Chair that holds up to 800 lbs. These chairs are also sold online at Kingsize Direct and Living XL, but the prices vary from $40 all the way to $100.

I bought one of these a few years ago at Dick's and used it all the time. It has been drug all over the east coast and in the Carribean. I highly recommend them. They come in blue, green, red, and pink. I hit the July 4th sale, plus used a coupon in the newspaper and got my chair for about $20. It really has been well worth it.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #96
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I swear by Paul Mitchell's "The Conditioner." Nothing tames my hair like this does!

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #97
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

I love this stuff! I don't tape off a lot, but it is the best when I have needed it.

http://www.frogtape.com/
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #98
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Wen shampoo.
It works, but it takes about two weeks for it to make your hair look like in the commercial.

The In-Styler. Omg I love it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 03:39 PM   #99
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default this.i.love.

http://img.loccitane.com/P.aspx?l=&s...g&id=29HD250A6
vixenagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vixenagogo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 03:44 PM   #100
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenagogo View Post
me too. me too.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: