Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #241
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation
Default Van Gogh

I have this hanging in my office.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #242
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation
Default Renoir

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #243
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default L' Arc-En-Ciel - Jules Breton

L' Arc-En-Ciel Jules Breton

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 06:46 PM   #244
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post

This is interesting...I quite like the movement and the colors
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #245
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post

I did not realize this was a Van Gogh even though it was in the title lol.....MY god i Need that hanging on my wall I love it
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #246
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Default Van Gogh Stary Night

I love these paintings. The Institute of Art in Chicago has an amazing Impressionist exhibit filled with Van Gogh's, Monet's Cassatt's Reoir, Manet, and Marisots. If you have never been it is a must see.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 07:26 PM   #247
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Default Woman at Toilettte Berthe Morisot

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 07:33 PM   #248
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Default Nana by Manet

This is the courtesan Nana, which Manet painted. He liked to paint "real" people.

Impressionism... color, movement, painting from feeling not for accuracy...lots of painting of ordinary people (rather than only the rich having portraits painted)...

Impressionism was shocking and vulgar. It was too emotional to violent, to bold....!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #249
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
I did not realize this was a Van Gogh even though it was in the title lol.....MY god i Need that hanging on my wall I love it
It is lovely. I look at it every day and marvel. The original is huge ummm globs of paint and colour. It is amazing in so many ways.

Old 07-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #250
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Egon Schiele

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #251
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

Another outstanding painting by Dali. This was a source of inspiration for one of my works of art.
I have added them both here....The painting by Dali is top. Mine is bottom.

Title of painting below is, "Death Comes". And, yes, there is a story behind the subject matter.

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Magic_and_Silk* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #252
Enigma

How Do You Identify?:
~ & ~
Relationship Status:
Enchanted

Enigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST ReputationEnigma Has the BEST Reputation
Default Man Ray

~ Man Ray ~

Quote:
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 04:08 PM   #253
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Diego Rivera

I like the contrast of depth, tone and richness of color in Rivera's painting
and also the calla lillies (one of my favorite flowers).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 05:09 AM   #254
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Raenette Franklin :: Painted Sky

BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 06:03 AM   #255
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Edward Hopper :: The Long Leg

Serene. You can almost hear and smell the sea.
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #256
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Tamara de Lempicka - Girl With Gloves, 1929

Beautiful tonal painting!

Old 08-03-2010, 12:40 PM   #257
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Georges Seurat

Yet, another one of my favorite artists...

Old 08-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #258
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Van Gogh

Old 08-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #259
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Matisse

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #260
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Albert Aublet | portrait titled "Morning"

I like this portrait for these reasons: symbolism, metaphor, and a particular realism that I find enchanting.

(i.e., the swans- mating rituals, mating for life as partners - mating concepts in general; the River - the plethora of social constuction pertaining to a myriad ideas - intentional use or metaphorical use; au natural beauty - the element behind living simply, authentically, dimensional applications; the tree and its leaves - for structural purpose; root ideas, anchoring principles.)
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: