How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I love playing air piano to Basement Jaxx's Samba Magic.

Duchess
Old 11-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #82
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
I confess that I love playing air piano to Basement Jaxx's Samba Magic.

Duchess
I confess to wanting to be there and experience it
Old 11-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #83
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post
I confess to wanting to be there and experience it
I confess in wanting to join you. smiles.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:00 AM   #84
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

It has been several days since my last confessiOooooh! Wrong kind of confession.... *starting anew*

I confess..

I could have bitch slapped the two lesbians at the jewelry counter at Belks this morning while my darling butch was attempting to at least look at some gorgeous jewelry for me...if what you are buying takes up the whole counter, is a giant stack of stuff, and has NOTHING to do with jewelry - especially on black friday - step the (Insert your favorite foul word here) away from the glass case that you are totally covering with your...ahem...purchases. And let those of us who are actually interested in the wares of that department - shop. Thank you.

I did not get my nap today until very, very late in the day, quite possibly throwing off my (rather non-existant as it is) sleep schedule.

I was WAY nicer while shopping this morning (and afternoon - almost into the evening) than I felt like being. See what a nice lil human I can be?? *blinkblink*

I missed a very important phone call this evening, that I can only hope will come again tomorrow night!!

I missed time with my BFF.

I need to clean my house this weekend so I can decorate for the holdiays next week!!

I didn't make it to the beach, but I did manage some amazing time on the back deck - enjoying a 75 degree Thanksgiving!!

Which makes me wonder - where in the heck did the 33 degree today come from?!!?

And finally, I confess, I have gone on and on..and I will probably do the same later on today!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 11:36 AM   #85
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

I really love going out with The Boy at 4am to Waffle House and then Wal-Mart. We have some of the best quality time then.

I am so very proud of Dixie and her going to school and moving toward her goals.

I am making slow progress on my homework and am so sick of studying accounting. ugh

I thread stalk Juney...that's why I am here now.

A

Last edited by pajama; 11-27-2010 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Add one more...
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #86
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
  • I would like to see Duchess play
  • I really enjoy Basement Jaxx's work.
  • I could go for some home made biscuits

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #87
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...that even tho I have my moments of joy and that while I am working really hard at not letting it suck me down..I am indeed getting sucked into a dark hole this holiday season.

I confess that not having a job for these two years and having one health problem after another and living on air and my wit and standing before the multitudes with a grin saying it doesnt matter has FINALLY gotten to me to the point where it FUCKING DOES> it FUCKING DOES MATTER>

I confess that looking at my dog that I love so damn much and holding onto her day by day and knowing that I am doing everything I can to give her the best life I can for as long as I can, inside me I am terrified what is going to happen to me when I put her down because she is the last string that is holding me together...

I confess that while I am seeing a therapist and have a good set of drugs and wonderful set of medical Drs and things are moving along fine I am so sick and tired of what always always always comes next. For god fucking sake. A collapsed lung? And a Pulmonlogist who says I cant breath because I am anxious? Last straw...fucking last straw...so what if I have a collapsed lung? I have a vagina. I must be neurotic...

I confess that I am tired of being strong against my weaknesses. I am tired of smiling to conceal. I am tired of hiding the misery. I am tired of bracing against the inevitable. I am tired of dragging the limp. Dammit. I am not done and I am not suicidal and I am not quitting. I am just so fucking over it. I confess I am just not going to put the mask on today. Just today...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #88
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess...yesterday when I began cooking the pintos and ham, I told Sweet they were genuine no fart beans. Well I lied. I forgot to take the farts out of them and so umm well the air is quite fragrant around here today....sorta smells like honeysuckles

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:37 PM   #89
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I am happy there is not "honeysuckle air" here in my oasis right now.

I confess that I am beginning to believe that my cats are saner than some people I know.

Pashi
Old 11-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #90
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I ate pecan pie for breakfast.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #91
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, the Christmas movies, chilly temps and intermittent snowflakes are getting me in the mood to decorate!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #92
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that:
  • I don't know why I am posting so much today. It is like I am manic, or something
  • I prefer relationships with traditionally defined gender roles...butch does this and femme does that.
  • I have always felt guilty about the above, but I really shouldn't b/c I only ever date people who are seeking the same type relationship and who wouldn't have it any other way.
  • I don't think I have ever really thread stalked someone. I just never think to do so
  • If I did thread stalk someone it would probably be June just cause I like the way she thinks and betenoire as I love her wit. Oh, and maybe Gemme b/c her posts always make me smile.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 02:56 PM   #93
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

i confess:
  • i have put up every. last. bit. of holiday decor i own. it's not much, but better than nothing.
  • my mom told me my God Mom is getting me a can opener for Christmas. She's a spoilsport, but i'm very excited to not have to worry about cutting my fingers anymore!
  • i have no idea what to make anyone for Christmas this year.
  • my cousin, who feels more like an Aunt, is super cool and i'm going to hear her sing a Cantata with her church choir in December.
  • i just discovered the bullet style formatting!!!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 03:08 PM   #94
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
  • I am with Pashi, thankful no "honeysuckle air" in my space either
  • The morning has been very productive
  • I do not own any Christmas decorations. I know, I am an odd tiger
  • I enjoyed the Harry Potter movie.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 03:14 PM   #95
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
  • One of the many things I hate about being a Catholic is confession.
  • My traumatic dental experience was not very traumatic.
  • I am a very lucky bastard.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #96
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess---

to liking the smell of skunk (lol only when I drive by)

not knowing how to swim or ride a bike (deprived childhood)

still making wishes on falling stars and eyelashes

I havent kissed someone in a long time

I am in love wih the idea of being in Lust
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 03:32 PM   #97
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess ;

Im just a big ol harmless teddy bear
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 03:33 PM   #98
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...
  • to wanting the happily ever after
  • to believing I will never have it.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:41 PM   #99
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I confess...
  • to wanting the happily ever after
  • to believing I will never have it.
I feel the same way alot of the times. But keep your chin up. When its supposed to happen it will.. Believe me I know its frustrating. Especially when you see all happy couples out there.

One thing that helps me is this. Are they truly happy? Or is it a facade? for me, Id rather spend a lifetime alone, than be with someone who I wasnt happy with.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 03:42 PM   #100
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I confess:

The Cookie Monster at all the cookies

And I ate all the chocolate LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: