Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-01-2011, 10:57 PM   #261
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
its another saturday night , and new yrs day to boot..
bored as hell........ but hey GUESS WHAT??
hey i got pizza and wings.. and some brewski's.. wooHoo!!!!!!
who's got the tunes???

Hey,when I use to drink I drank blue labats. Hey would you pass the Pizza & wings. I'm on a very strick dieit and I want to cheet on it.
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #262
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

i gotta quit looking at them wings... they are making me hungry for some.... lol .... and im not in a good place to find any either.. lol lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #263
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

ok im on my ahh 5th tangerine....... ** hick** .. the fun never ends.. i tell ya....
ok where are the tunes at?? kinda quiet in here....

Old 01-01-2011, 11:40 PM   #264
moonfemme

Default what I did today

I rearranged the kitchen and dining room... looks awesome. Got Brittany in my mp3 "PIECE OF ME" FEELING LIKE IT'S MY MANTRA FOR A WILE ANYWAY . Feeling like I am not putting up with peoples crap this year... this is my new years resolution... My year of Destined for GREATNESS, My Year of positive changes and attracting more Love... mucho love and awesome friends and a better job !!! and maybe get to the BFP get together this year and meet some of you all. HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Much Luv....Moonfemme
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #265
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfemme View Post
I rearranged the kitchen and dining room... looks awesome. Got Brittany in my mp3 "PIECE OF ME" FEELING LIKE IT'S MY MANTRA FOR A WILE ANYWAY . Feeling like I am not putting up with peoples crap this year... this is my new years resolution... My year of Destined for GREATNESS, My Year of positive changes and attracting more Love... mucho love and awesome friends and a better job !!! and maybe get to the BFP get together this year and meet some of you all. HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Much Luv....Moonfemme
wow.. can i have what your having ??? lol for all this energy?? lol

Old 01-02-2011, 12:39 AM   #266
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Well I just got back from my best friend's

Homeade Mexican Food, with great friends. Played some playstation 3 and some board games... Enjoyed my buddy and her gf...

Now, Im sicky, and home... Meds are taken, and Im headed to bed really soon to hibernate...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2011, 06:41 AM   #267
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saturday night

Took Christmas tree down , and thats about it
Old 01-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #268
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

.......zipping in the thread..........

HEY EVERYONE GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS???
ITS ANOTHER SATURDAY NIGHT ... LIVE... HERE AT THE PLANET.

brought to by ......... youtube....... and the funniest video's
whats your most funniest video

in other news......... i had my 1st speed date ever.
yep i sure did....... had a very nice visit , great conversation ( even though i was kinda nervous) and enjoying some pie... hope we can do it again soon
my speed date was a speed date cuz she is a trucker too and we crossed paths it was a nice visit. but unfortunely she had to head to ..NJ... has to be there by monday morning so couldnt hang around .. soo i will be hangin out in my truck tonight.. i should get a movie. hmmm

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #269
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Movies...I'm told...can ya watch 8 movies in one night?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #270
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Its saturday and I doing nothing at all..watching tv and going to bed early because dogs get up to go outside early...have a great night all..
Old 01-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #271
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Its saturday and I doing nothing at all..watching tv and going to bed early because dogs get up to go outside early...have a great night all..
ya know..... i know this truck driver whom is on her way to NJ.. jersey city in fact , near the shipping yards ... she dont know where she is going after that. just sayin....

Old 01-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #272
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'll probably spend the evening watching sports and/or Degrassi TNG (My newest obsession) and play on Facebook

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 05:12 PM   #273
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'll cook for the week tonight,then I'll iron my shirts and read to the dogs. I really enjoy nights on my own,but once in while it gets a tad wearisome. Usually I can cure that by doing something I have been putting off.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #274
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

well, I just finished cleaning up the craft and office room from the holiday work. I could have screamed when I knocked over that bucket of teeny tiny black beads! I left them there until now to vaccum up. (I salvaged as many as I could) I cleared out the closets and am readying up to put a few things on ebay and queerbay. Its how I am going to fund my way to LR. Purses, jewelry, clothing and shoes will be going up. I have to get a tutorial on the camera and then I can post a few items this weekend. So tonight I am sorting out what will be sold....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #275
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I cant queerbay because I checked on if I was approved and Ms Medusa hasnt been in that thread for awhile...so I will have to ebay my stuff until she gets around to it...
Old 01-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #276
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
well, I just finished cleaning up the craft and office room from the holiday work. I could have screamed when I knocked over that bucket of teeny tiny black beads! I left them there until now to vaccum up. (I salvaged as many as I could) I cleared out the closets and am readying up to put a few things on ebay and queerbay. Its how I am going to fund my way to LR. Purses, jewelry, clothing and shoes will be going up. I have to get a tutorial on the camera and then I can post a few items this weekend. So tonight I am sorting out what will be sold....
omg.... sounds kinda funy lil black beads everywhere...but i know it wasnt funny at the time..... selling them things on ebay ..that sounds awsome , eveyr day i end up with a pocket full of change so every night i dump it into a container , that clorox wipes use to be in... when it gets full , ill leave it home and start another one. could be my trip to little rock bucks

Old 01-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #277
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Home alone. PBR kicks off tonight in New York city!!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #278
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
ya know..... i know this truck driver whom is on her way to NJ.. jersey city in fact , near the shipping yards ... she dont know where she is going after that. just sayin....
Really that's close but no car its in the shop for transmission repair sorry!!
Old 01-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #279
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope everyone is having a great evening

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #280
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

We are having dinner with the folks!!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post: