Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 05-13-2020, 07:01 AM   #161
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
I am seriously considering taking Billions off my viewing list! This is the second time around for the impending "divorce" of Wendy and Chuck, and Chuck vs Axe, etc etc! The topper was this week's episode where they introduced SO many hap-hazard story-lines I couldn't keep them straight....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 01:00 PM   #162
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Never heard of "Billions" but I do know about bunions and they're a pain. Oh how I regret those stiletto heels of my youth.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2020, 09:03 AM   #163
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Never heard of "Billions" but I do know about bunions and they're a pain. Oh how I regret those stiletto heels of my youth.

The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 05:10 PM   #164
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default On Sunday's the new Perry Mason HBO series....

Stars: Matthew Rhys as Perry Mason

Set in 1932 Los Angeles, the series will focus on the origin story of famed defense lawyer Perry Mason, based on characters from Erle Stanley Gardner’s novels. Living check-to-check as a low-rent private investigator, Mason is haunted by his wartime experiences in France and suffering the effects of a broken marriage.

L.A. is booming while the rest of the country recovers from the Great Depression — but a kidnapping gone very wrong leads to Mason exposing a fractured city as he uncovers the truth of the crime.

So far we're only 3 espisdoes in. I could definitely do without Evangelical preacher Sister Alice but other than that it holds your attention!
Old 07-07-2020, 01:37 PM   #165
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have a regular TV line-up but usually at about 7 pm I start browsing my guide looking for some mind numbing broadcast show that was produced long before Covid 19.

Generally, that means I will watch Closer, CSI, NCIS, or anything where "the terrorists" are going to get wiped out. Might not be fair or real but it sure is satisfying.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:50 AM   #166
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thursday evenings it will be Rebel, which pilot episode aired last night!

This show must have lots of female writers is all I can say!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2021, 02:31 PM   #167
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Star Trek The Next Generations
The Orville
Game of Talents
The Masked Singer
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 06:43 AM   #168
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Tuesday evening it's...

Impeachment: American Crime Story - FX Network.

If not for Sarah Poulson starring in this, I might of passed it up!
Old 09-30-2021, 07:11 AM   #169
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default And whenever it returns...

Ratched (season 2 is confirmed)

Ratched season 1 helped take our minds off of real-world events when it dropped in 2020, with Sarah Paulson's sinister take on the One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest character capturing our imaginations in this campy horror series.

Netflix subscribers loved it, too, with 48 million tuning in after its debut. Ratched season 2, then, is highly anticipated – but when we'll actually get it is a big mystery.
Old 09-30-2021, 07:19 AM   #170
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
For us who have been watching Vida & Gentleman Jack....

Both have been re-newed!

Sorry to report this info is incorrect ONLY Gentleman Jack was re-newed!
Old 09-30-2021, 07:26 AM   #171
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Waiting with anticipation for season 2.............

Gentleman Jack is a period drama based on the real life of landowner and industrialist Anne Lister. Based on her diaries, which revealed a lifetime of lesbian relationships, the show was hugely well-received by fans and critics alike.

Filming began in late 2020, and in May 2021 a behind-the-scenes image was shared on Instagram. However, the show’s star Suranne Jones also shared an update from her Instagram account at the end of April, saying that there was a break in filming in summer 2021.

There’s no release date yet and the show is still in production. Given the break in filming, and with at least another two months’ worth to go, I wouldn’t expect the new season to be shown until sometime in 2022.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2021, 10:56 AM   #172
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Tonight will be HBO's Max..........

~~~
Many Saints of Newark......

Young Anthony Soprano is growing up in one of the most tumultuous eras in Newark's history, becoming a man just as rival gangsters begin to rise up and challenge the all-powerful DiMeo crime family’s hold over the increasingly race-torn city. Caught up in the changing times is the uncle he idolizes, Dickie Moltisanti, who struggles to manage both his professional and personal responsibilities—and whose influence over his nephew will help make the impressionable teenager into the all-powerful mob boss we'll later come to know: Tony Soprano.
Old 10-02-2021, 05:04 AM   #173
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~~
Many Saints of Newark......

Young Anthony Soprano is growing up in one of the most tumultuous eras in Newark's history, becoming a man just as rival gangsters begin to rise up and challenge the all-powerful DiMeo crime family’s hold over the increasingly race-torn city. Caught up in the changing times is the uncle he idolizes, Dickie Moltisanti, who struggles to manage both his professional and personal responsibilities—and whose influence over his nephew will help make the impressionable teenager into the all-powerful mob boss we'll later come to know: Tony Soprano.
I liked this, but I'll have to go back and re-watch it! I think I missed several things!
Old 10-05-2021, 10:19 AM   #174
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

We are going to tune into HBO this coming December when Sex and the City airs its series of new episodes.

We also watch CNN and MSNBC news coverage on progress made by the DA's office in SDNY, concerning Captain Chaos.

Sometimes, Rico and I curl up on the sofa and binge watch episodes of L&O (SUV, Criminal Intent, etc).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 06:23 AM   #175
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

While all of social media was out...

I was watching Click Bait. Go figure..lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 03:14 PM   #176
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Am watching Wolf on Pluto TV with Michelle Pfeiffer, Jack Nicholson and creepy ass Christopher Plumber. Good movie and perfect at this time of the year.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2021, 05:51 PM   #177
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Watching House on Haunted Hill with Vincent Price on Pluto TV. This movie (with the help of my older sister) scared the hell out of me when I was a child. Can watch it now without too much anxiety.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2021, 08:28 PM   #178
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the "Civil War" on MSNBC. It began at 2200 and promises to be compelling.
Old 01-20-2022, 06:51 AM   #179
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Great news for fans of Bargain Block.......

~~
HGTV Renews ‘Bargain Block’ For A Second Season. In the first season, they focused primarily on one neighborhood at Livernois and 8 Mile and another off M-39, or the Southfield Freeway.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/en...on/6040398001/
Old 01-22-2022, 10:08 AM   #180
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Carmeon Hamilton's "Reno My Rental" Friday Nights.

On Reno My Rental, Hamilton helps renters revamp their spaces by adding a welcome, personal touch. And the Design Star: The Next Gen winner does so in a budget-friendly manner while also keeping the structure of the rental home in mind.

"Small upgrades, like painting a wall, can make a huge difference," Hamilton tells House Beautiful. "All you need to do is get past the fear of messing up and remember that paint can always be changed back the original color the landlord wanted it if necessary."