Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #2401
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
be prepared to be at me now

apretty might really like/want/need these:

http://www.moonstruckchocolate.com/p...y-caramel.aspx

Oooooo nice!! Thanks for that!!! Those cupcakes are leaving our house tomorrow. They are too dangerous to have around.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #2402
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Oooooo nice!! Thanks for that!!! Those cupcakes are leaving our house tomorrow. They are too dangerous to have around.
In a box?

To my house?

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #2403
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

The fact that on top of Mom's house being flooded and having a leaking roof, and on top of my bathroom having a leaking roof, NOW the a/c fan has stoped working. Couldn't have anything to do with the 2+ inches of rain it has sat in all weekend. Hopefully I can weeve a good enough story for the insurance tomorrow.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 10:17 PM   #2404
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Really....I was thinking more of an anomaly?
...which makes me think, anally.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #2405
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

I'm melting.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:36 PM   #2406
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

-getting to see n spend some much needed time with my chick
-her laying on my shoulder as we watched tv
-the cute way she "sniffs" me
-her embarrassed face
-just her

-the dream she had
(i should've posted in the what brought u joy today too cuz it did.)
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:59 AM   #2407
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softly View Post
1. masturbation

2. missing River Monsters on Animal Planet because I don't have cable

3. am I too tired for #1? yes.
Number 3 is the exact reason why I like to take care of number one first thing in the morning.

Some people work out. I get worked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
It's time to take a midnight barefoot walk in the soft wet grass, under the dogwood trees that have shed their silky soft white, pink and red pedals....
I absolutely loathe the feeling of cold, wet grass under my bare feet. Drop me off at a beach, though, and my toes and feet can't get enough of the wet sand.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:58 AM   #2408
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

-the families of the 5 cops shot, one of which fatally, this AM near 8 mile, a few major roads from where i used to live.
-that they r trying to determine if they were shot by some of their own ricocheting bullets or all by suspect
-they dont call it the murda capitol for nothing
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:06 AM   #2409
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

That I have to go to this horrible job in a few minutes and all I want to do is go somewhere by myself and hybernate. Can't relax at work, can't relax at home (mom is living with me) I have no place to chill out and regroup. Tired of hearing my own complaints frankly, but it is what it is. Trying to change things but I'm quickly running out of steam.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 05:49 AM   #2410
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation

you, i can't get you out of my mind

http://youtu.be/N0SgLJEtaok
redrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redrose For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 06:16 AM   #2411
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

Getting the damn paperwork done, already. Why I procrastinate, against any reason, and how it continues to sabotage my life.

My daughter, who turned 18 yesterday. I have to file for SSI for her. I have to look at other legal issues. My heart hurts because yesterday she also found out that her one friend changed the plan for prom, so now there's no room for her in the limo with the other kids.

Planning a wedding. When, where, how. Looking at my anxieties about this. Wondering what to wear.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:35 AM   #2412
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

how so many contradictory, confusing thoughts and emotions can occupy one person all at once. it's amazing.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:27 AM   #2413
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Glad people I know are safe fromn the storm, the damage is surreal.

Really really really glad I don't work in hotels any more.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:32 AM   #2414
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

On my mind now is moving little Ivan in with Myron this week, into the big frog house. Maintaining two frogs, in two separate houses while trying to work 3 or more 12 hour shifts is wearing me out. One frog house is enough, already!!!

Ivan has taken to singing me a song each night. He starts out soft and low, then builds to a loud crescendo. My house has high ceilings, so it gets really, really loud and raucous!! This is what he sounds like (courtesy of Elvis The Frog, whose songs and voice sounds just like Ivan's):

~Theo~
Old 05-03-2010, 08:46 AM   #2415
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Morgan le Fay.

The new little kittenhead i had to leave at home while work. sigh.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #2416
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

BEFORE a rain storm is due to hit.... check out all rain gutters... or else it's a BIG headache to get a flooded basement, sunroom, patio, ruined flower gardens, etc etc... AFTER the flood, it's a pain to hear the repair guys say "we are booked solid for two weeks because of storm damage."

What a mess!!

PS... don't kill the secretary that makes the work schedules... she can't help it that you waited until the storm to call about cleaning your gutters she's a nice secretary that wishes she could help. She's not the Rain Goddess that dumped Niagra Falls on Central PA last night.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #2417
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
BEFORE a rain storm is due to hit.... check out all rain gutters... or else it's a BIG headache to get a flooded basement, sunroom, patio, ruined flower gardens, etc etc... AFTER the flood, it's a pain to hear the repair guys say "we are booked solid for two weeks because of storm damage."

What a mess!!

PS... don't kill the secretary that makes the work schedules... she can't help it that you waited until the storm to call about cleaning your gutters she's a nice secretary that wishes she could help. She's not the Rain Goddess that dumped Niagra Falls on Central PA last night.

I am pretty glad our phones are out today.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:16 AM   #2418
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Lynn Redgrave died today. She was 67 yo, and died of breast cancer.

The flooding down south. It is heart breaking.

The NY Times Square bomb scare.

Theo and the frogs. I think I know them all. I just love 'em!

The oil spill in the Gulf Coast. Oy.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #2419
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Currently I'm wondering why in the world I need to be tortured first thing in the morning by a phone call from my sister.

Save me. Please.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #2420
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Work tomorrow. I really don't want to go.

The interview I have this afternoon. I'm wondering if I can really work two jobs, though they're both part time. We shall see.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: