Notices

Old 11-15-2009, 06:17 PM   #41
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
Dear EZ,

Does apretty think it's funny when you try to start shit with your friends just because the Steelers sucked the pigskin?

signed,

princess e
I'd rather not answer that at this time. Thanks!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #42
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Finalizing the plans to spend christmas with family in California... The first christmas in 19 years that all my brothers and their children, my parents, me and my son will be spending together...

Sigh....
Old 11-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #43
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Scout
Sunshine
Community coffee
A pair of jeans that fit just right
my favorite cowboi boots and hat
Old 11-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #44
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm gonna go find joy at the Home Depot and then the laundrymat. No really! Seek joy, y'all. Eschew negativity. Embrace delight.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:48 AM   #45
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

Looking out the window and seeing the "FOR SALE" sign in the neighbor's yard. I'm so glad they are moving and am so hopeful I'll get some rockin' new neighbors!
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #46
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

While my Circus Peanuts were no longer on sale (BOGO), I did manage to grab a bag that was so fresh, the sugar began to melt before it touched my lips.

Now, that's some sweet joy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #47
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
While my Circus Peanuts were no longer on sale (BOGO), I did manage to grab a bag that was so fresh, the sugar began to melt before it touched my lips.

Now, that's some sweet joy.
I
LOVE
CIRCUS
PEANUTS!!

... but I'm on Atkins so they're a no-no
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #48
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfMadeMan View Post
I
LOVE
CIRCUS
PEANUTS!!

... but I'm on Atkins so they're a no-no
I'll eat them for you, Mike. All in the name of joy, right?

<---- me when I see bags of Circus Peanuts

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:04 PM   #49
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing the Wii is on layaway and will be under the tree as the kids Santa gift!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #50
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

the love of a beautiful, sexy, loving woman.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:36 PM   #51
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Oh JOY!

We brought home a stray miniature Dachshund yesterday to keep it from getting run over and I put an ad up on Craigslist last night.

Well, just now I sent the owner a pic and the owner was screaming and crying into the phone "THATS MY DOG!!! THATS MY DOGG!!!!!"

So, we tested the dog by calling it by it's name and it flipped the fuck out, peed on itself and rolled over on its back.

"Tadpole" goes home tomorrow morning. YAY!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:43 PM   #52
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Oh JOY!

We brought home a stray miniature Dachshund yesterday to keep it from getting run over and I put an ad up on Craigslist last night.

Well, just now I sent the owner a pic and the owner was screaming and crying into the phone "THATS MY DOG!!! THATS MY DOGG!!!!!"

So, we tested the dog by calling it by it's name and it flipped the fuck out, peed on itself and rolled over on its back.

They named the dog TADPOLE?

Yaaaay for happy reunions, though!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:34 AM   #53
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Avery crawled into bed with me this morning, that is my JOY!
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:02 AM   #54
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Oh JOY!

It made me smile knowing that you took Tadpole in and took care of him and helped him get home Kudos to you guys!
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #55
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Today my kindergartners had their Thanksgiving Feast..... my assignment was to sit and make head-dresses with native american symbols on them with the children (yes i know all the non pc stuff and the Pilgrims when you say had the "indians" for thanksgiving it really means a Hannibal lechter type of had......and Thanksgiving did not become a holiday until 1862 as a way to try and build etc etc etc) But I am not the classroom teacher I am just the Computer Teacher who was asked to help out............ so I bit my tongue and made headresses with the children all 35 of them....(did I mention I am allergic to feathers?) Well after all the headresses, and bonnets, and napkin rings,,,and turkeys and feast platters with interesting things on it by little kindergarten fingers that were everywhere....we all sat down on the floor doing the criss cross applesauce sit... and we each took a turn saying what we are thankful for...and one little boy... said: I am thankful for Dr. Thoreau........ and then he blew me a kiss...... I was quite touched; and he my :heart: ....

Dean,,,,whose cross cross applesauce is just not what it used to be....
Old 11-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #56
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

..the cutest smile ever this morning..
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #57
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Calling my mama at 7 am and singing "Happy Birthday" to her at the top of my lungs! Turning my dogs loose to try to decide which of 8 squirrels to chase through the yard! (picture the "whack-a-mole"game there!)Being able to run 3 miles with no pain in my hamstring! Knowing each day is drawing me closer to leaving this place and moving on to the next phase in my life!
Old 11-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #58
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing I have a new job starting on monday and ordering my scrubs, and getting my haircut.
Knowing i have the best partner/fiance/lover/friend in the world and she try's to do so much for me.Being able to be together every day and Holidays from now on and only going on a road trip if WE want too.
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #59
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

My dog, who is loyal and faithful and right by my side each and every day
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #60
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Today joy came in a little grey suit wearing white spats. Even if he did try to eat my yarn, he still brings me joy.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
joy