Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
when I opened my eyes , looked my clock and it said 3 am .

I love it when that happens! Of course I can go back to sleep. I love waking up and seeing that i can sleep for almost 2 more hours. Makes me very happy! I tend to get pissy when I wake up with the alarm - withouth having woken up prior to. I feel I got ripped off by not being able to think "2 more hours!" lol
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 07:37 AM   #542
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
I love it when that happens! Of course I can go back to sleep. I love waking up and seeing that i can sleep for almost 2 more hours. Makes me very happy! I tend to get pissy when I wake up with the alarm - withouth having woken up prior to. I feel I got ripped off by not being able to think "2 more hours!" lol
I so agree! For some reason I feel more rested when I wake up during the night and see that it is still dark outside than when I sleep through. It almost feels as if I got my sleep on and an added decadent nap.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:18 AM   #543
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking sneaky retreat

Visiting my family my Mom told me about this guy that does the same thing whenhe walks by with his 2 lil white dogs. Mind you there is an ordinance in their small community & most people have dogs and walk them. I bring my 3 dogs down with me when I visit.After a back & forth with my sisters & Mom Everyone told me I better not to knock on his door because they have to live there (blah-blah). Just wanted to talk to the guy-Thats reasonable.
I hate to put those "curb your dog signs" the ones they are for ignore them anyway.
so far I had 2 white bags of poop and I left them on the edge of the sidewalk & lawn with a note " you forgot part of your dog please don't leave him behind" No word yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
The dog poop left on my lawn that I walked in!! There are times that I want to follow the jerk that doesn't pick it up home and throw a bag with it in it on his porch!!!

Most people are really good about picking up after their dog, but this one guy seems to relish in leaving it behind most of the time. I would never do that to someone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 11:24 AM   #544
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Da BEST!

Aahhhhaaa I love this!!!write a letter maybe they will send you a case of buns I know I know you will still have more hotdogs then buns

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
well, they be doing this for years

but

why the fuck do they sale 10 hot dogs and yet sale 8 hot dog buns?? sale either one to equal out the other damn it
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #545
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

having to try to take out a loan, can't even afford my PT right now not to mention that it is Christmas and my daughters birthday
and all of this because of helping a friend
that is what I get for helping right
well it is ramen for dinner for a while
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #546
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Talking GET OVER HERE!!!

I let my dogs out one more time before bed & it's dark as ink. I call in a loud whisper my dogs names to come in over & over again & when I don't hear any leaves wrestling I search for them with the flash light there they are standing 10 feet away just staring at me. I get mad then I laugh
Old 11-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #547
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
My neighbors down the street who have two huge boxers thay let roam the streets now and then,they knocked over my trash cans,made a big mistake of running towards me while I was on the carport cleaning out my car.I hollored NO..Go Away,twice...they kept comeing so I pulld out the fire extenguisher out of the trunk that I was cleaning and sprayed them both in the face with it.They did an about face then headed home with the soda spray from the extenguisher all over them.Im waiting for him to say somethign to me but sofar he hasnt,my nextdoor neighbor filled a complaint with the animal controll about what happened..she is 80yro and was tending her small guarden or whats left of it when this happened.Turned out yesterday the controll officers had a complaint from another neighbor because one of the dogs was threatning the yard man when he was working on her yard.
Bad owners. You should spray them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
having to try to take out a loan, can't even afford my PT right now not to mention that it is Christmas and my daughters birthday
and all of this because of helping a friend
that is what I get for helping right
well it is ramen for dinner for a while
I've been told to only lend money I don't expect to get back. Truer words have yet to be spoken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydwg07 View Post
I let my dogs out one more time before bed & it's dark as ink. I call in a loud whisper my dogs names to come in over & over again & when I don't hear any leaves wrestling I search for them with the flash light there they are standing 10 feet away just staring at me. I get mad then I laugh
Probably wondering why you were talking so funny.

I'm not pissed; just irritated that I have to go do something for work on my first day of vacation.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 11:51 PM   #548
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default it's 2011 and kids are still suffering like this and it really pisses me off

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 08:03 AM   #549
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet, since I am enjoying my quiet morning , but I am sure by end of the day something will , most likely to be slaving on top of the stove for a granny dinner and since I am such sorry baker , my biscuits will give someone concussion .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 08:40 AM   #550
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default I know what you are going through luckdwg07

I have a black lab. She is pure black, black tongue and eyes. When I would leave her out for the last time with the smell of skunk in the air I would try and get her to be quick. Well try and find a pure black lab in the middle of the night. I too grab a flashlight and start calling her. I'm on the deck looking in the back 40 when all of a sudden I move my flashlight to the deck and there sitting on her bench like a sheep dog overlooking her flock is yep the dog. With the look of WTF you yelling for look. Gotta love her lol lol lol.
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 10:38 PM   #551
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Women like THIS piss me off, no matter the day or time.

Crying wolf hurts all of us.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 12:49 AM   #552
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Women like THIS piss me off, no matter the day or time.

Crying wolf hurts all of us.
I agree it hurts us all..in to many ways to count.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 12:50 AM   #553
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

What pissed me off today....bad pool game..bahhhhhhhh humbuggggg!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:16 AM   #554
Deirdre

How Do You Identify?:
Le Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sugar & Spice (and Merlot)

Deirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST Reputation

What pissed me off today? I'm going to go with that whole 'Waking up a 6am on a Saturday' thing.
Deirdre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deirdre For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #555
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Don't try to fix me....i ain't broke....!
Old 12-10-2011, 06:17 PM   #556
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Insurance companies, I found out today that my client had to go get an *assessment* of her injuries. It's been 2 years and I guess they feel getting hit as a pedestrian by a truck should not be this serious. She was a marathon runner and a very healthy person, she can now hardly walk. HELLO????
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 01:40 PM   #557
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I check my grades today and see a B in a class that ALL my assignments, except for one, were A's.

I calculate my scores, she weighted some scores heavier than others, yet still come up with an A. My calculations were made without figuring extra credit work that she supposedly gave me. The extra credit was - I wrote a paper ahead of time, and she dropped that assignment one week before it was due.

I sent her an email asking for clarification.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:31 PM   #558
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I woke up to the house thermostat reading 66 degrees.

The ignition switch is out on the furnace, again (last time was 4 years ago).

Damned HVAC thieves are going to charge me $85 just to come out and look at it.....the repair will be extra, of course.

Thieves.....THIEVES they are!!!!!! (said in best Smeagol/Gollum voice)

....but I'll pay it.......

Mother, who is nearly 90 y/o, is walking around the house wearing her heavy terry cloth robe and a friggin' head scarf over her head.

~Theo~
Old 12-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #559
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

there are certain members of my family who have the horrible trait of dropping hints for gift ideas,... only to go out and gift themselves with aforementioned hints.

maddening and i fall for it every year

i've decided to gift them with socks and aqua velva - that will teach them

pre teen girls - what can you do with them
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 06:26 AM   #560
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

an another sleepless night .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote