Uli

How Do You Identify?:
fat girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married!

Tournaments Won: 1

Uli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
angel hair spaghetti with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese - so delicious!
That's what we are having tomorrow, it's my ultimate comfort food!
Uli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uli For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 10:46 AM   #29782
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 26,232 Times in 8,183 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Garden salad with freshly made balsamic dressing.
Quorn 'chikn' patty, as well.

Carrot cake for dessert (Trader Joe's cupcakes).

Water to drink, herbal tea after supper.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 06:30 PM   #29783
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hers
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 25,983 Times in 6,253 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Lemon pepper wings from Wingstop and a glass of prosecco. It was on my way home, I don’t have to cook, and they’re good. Maybe I’ll make a green salad. Probably not.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 06:53 PM   #29784
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued
Preferred Pronoun?:
ks-

Thanked 1,871 Times in 483 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Veggie Roast!

Cubed:

Yellow summer squash, zucchini's, mushrooms, red onions, celery and red potatoes-

Tossed with:

Minced garlic, rosemary, parsley, sea salt, fresh cracked black pepper-

All marinated in:

Splash of olive oil and Italian dressing for 4 hours-

Roasted in the oven!

Bottle of Rose' Wine-

ks-
Old 11-08-2019, 08:33 PM   #29785
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 103,264 Times in 24,152 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a big bowl of Grain Berry cereal with sliced banana and fresh blueberries. Almond milk in the bowl and water to drink.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 11:33 PM   #29786
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dom, Top, Syr, Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
at this point...you'd have to be absolutely amazing to change my mind

Thanked 2,150 Times in 941 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

mint chocolate chip ice cream... not that it is my favorite flavor but that was all i have time for atm

"The cave that you fear holds the treasure you seek"

Please, cancel my subscription to your issues.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 02:25 PM   #29787
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am a very busy guy but friends and sweet ladies are always welcome.

Thanked 19,118 Times in 5,372 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I am cooking up a storm. Making pork roast, sweet potatoes, corn on the cob, yellow squash, cornbread, and chili for mom's chili mac.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 04:20 PM   #29788
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Snack
Relationship Status:
Riptide

Thanked 17,873 Times in 5,093 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Taco Salad...so far..i'm afraid the pie may have to wait until tomorrow...the day just flew by....tomorrow i will most likely practice pumpkin pie...trying to figure out a way to make it amazing...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 04:34 PM   #29789
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure. My late lunch of Impossible burger, onion rings and cheesy tots (gross!) has me still fairly comfy. It might wind up being cereal again.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 06:00 PM   #29790
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,255 Times in 1,778 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Spinach Alfredo Pasta Bake

(I totally made that name up but it was those ingredients...)

Twas yummy.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 08:23 PM   #29791
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued
Preferred Pronoun?:
ks-

Thanked 1,871 Times in 483 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Additional info requested below-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
Cubed:

Yellow summer squash, zucchini's, mushrooms, red onions, celery and red potatoes-

Tossed with:

Minced garlic, rosemary, parsley, sea salt, fresh cracked black pepper-

All marinated in:

Splash of olive oil and Italian dressing for 4 hours-

Roasted in the oven!

Bottle of Rose' Wine-

ks-

425 degrees for about 30-45 mins- I used a sheet pan to spread it out evenly. The *char* made it so tasty! As a side note: I tasted it before I baked-and easily could be a fresh *salad* as well.
Old 11-10-2019, 07:36 AM   #29792
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had the last of the pasta with vodka sauce and parmesan, plenty of water and then some holiday Nerds for dessert.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 08:00 AM   #29793
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,044 Times in 2,540 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mopsie, please post recipe!

This made-up recipe of yours sounds delicious. You named it "Spinach Alfredo Pasta Bake"

Would you mind sharing it? Specifics please, I am not a great cook ... but do have great skills in other areas.

Thanks,
Jan
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 08:14 AM   #29794
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,124 Times in 2,595 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

We had pizza last night. Pete can’t eat dairy, so I got her a vegan pizza at the supermarket and she picked up a cheese pizza at what passes for a pizzeria in Western Mass. She loved hers and I enjoyed mine too.

I’m making chili today with pinto beans and ‘chorizo’ crumbles. I’ve cooked a lot in the last few weeks, and the chili has been the coziest and the yummiest.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 08:43 AM   #29795
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,255 Times in 1,778 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Recipe for Rock On

Spinach Alfredo Pasta Bake

Ingredients

One pound pasta any kind (I used spaghetti)
Two jars alfredo sauce (each jar 15 oz)
One package frozen spinach (can be 10 or 16 oz your choice)
One package pre-shredded cheese any kind (2 cups total - I used Italian blend cheeses)

Directions

Defrost the spinach.
Then squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach that you can.
(I used my hands but you can use a colander if you prefer)

Put the spinach and the alfredo sauce in a pan. Mix it together and warm it up.

Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the directions on the box. If you're using spaghetti I recommend breaking it in half before cooking. This makes it easier to mix later on.

Pre-heat your oven to 350.

Once the pasta is done and you have drained it mix everything together except the cheese.

Put this in a 9 x 13 pan that you have already sprayed with Pam or olive oil. Then sprinkle with cheese on top.

Cook for 20 to 30 minutes - I checked it starting at 20 minutes to make sure the cheese didn't burn.

Now it's time to eat and enjoy!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 12:18 PM   #29796
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,124 Times in 2,595 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie didn’t mean to lie. View Post

<snip>

I’m making chili today with pinto beans and ‘chorizo’ crumbles. I’ve cooked a lot in the last few weeks, and the chili has been the coziest and the yummiest.
Pete is digging up the last of our potatoes, so I’m making Potato Carrot Soup. She took out the last of our butternut squash, so I might make chili tomorrow.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 02:15 PM   #29797
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,816 Times in 430 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Lots of BBQ chicken wings and potato puffs. Iced tea.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 04:18 PM   #29798
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Gravel Butch

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,494 Times in 1,242 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I made spaghetti squash for the first time. Served it with marinara and grated some parmesan over it. It definitely doesn't replace pasta. I also roasted some asparagus wrapped in prosciutto. It was awesome.

If you make spaghetti squash how do you eat it? I am thinking butter and garlic would be good. Something simple and light.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 04:48 PM   #29799
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 26,861 Times in 11,909 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~

Whatever Mary feels like rustling up..

I do know she has New York strip steaks in the refrigerator so I'm hoping those..... anything else is gravy,no pun intended!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2019, 01:11 PM   #29800
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Snack
Relationship Status:
Riptide

Thanked 17,873 Times in 5,093 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~

Whatever Mary feels like rustling up..

I do know she has New York strip steaks in the refrigerator so I'm hoping those..... anything else is gravy,no pun intended!
H, steaks? .. in my freezer wouldn't last

lol

Tags
dinner