Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I have found de-cluttering my space has worked wonders for me! It's definitely made my life more simpler, peaceful, and enjoyable!
This is so true! Who knew?

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 05:13 PM   #42
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

It's never too late to be a better person or do something nice to make your home life simpler, more peaceful and enjoyable, right?

Here's to all the days ahead and finding more enjoyment along the way.
no, Katzchen, It’s never too late.

Written with eyeliner on my bathroom mirror, so I’ll see it daily, are the words “ improve a life. Yours or someone else’s “ .

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 06:39 PM   #43
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Happy 2017!

Time with friends and family is always my top goal. For the first time in a very long time my family and I are all located near each other. This makes my life as a dad and granddad very happy and complete.

Travel is important to me. I have two trips on the books for 2017 and I am planning to add more trips to the list.

My work is very important to me because I can make an important contribution to the environment. I plan to keep working on the balance between work and fun.

Dating is fun and I plan to "date" more this year. I joined a dating site to help me achieve that goal.

Work hard and play hard in 2017.

Chad
I just saw this from 2017. It is still relevant, I have loved spending time with my family this year.

One change is that I may slow down on the personal travel to spend more time with mom this year.

I have an awesome life and I am grateful for that.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 09:27 PM   #44
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want to go home. I am so out of place where I am, not even sure where that is, I split my time between two states and neither place is right.

I may fly down in the spring and pick up a temp apt or something...

'Cause who doesn't want to live in three states, right?
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 07:32 AM   #45
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Balance and consistency

I've been thinking about the New Year. Normally I like to have goals. The social worker in me likes them to be measurable and realistic. But so far I just have sort of a mantra or a theme for the year.

Balance and consistency.

These are two things that I'm not particularly good at - I have a little bit of ADHD and a bit of an addictive personality so I tend to focus all my energy on one or two things at a time and then refocus something else. When I do that I forget areas of my life that need tending to - often those neglected areas are the ones that involve self care.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 11:19 AM   #46
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,516 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 11:23 AM   #47
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I like this!
Old 01-03-2018, 03:21 PM   #48
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I've been thinking about the New Year. Normally I like to have goals. The social worker in me likes them to be measurable and realistic. But so far I just have sort of a mantra or a theme for the year.

Balance and consistency.

These are two things that I'm not particularly good at - I have a little bit of ADHD and a bit of an addictive personality so I tend to focus all my energy on one or two things at a time and then refocus something else. When I do that I forget areas of my life that need tending to - often those neglected areas are the ones that involve self care.
I decided to focus on meditation first. My plan is to start meditating each day for ten minutes and increase that time as I am able.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2018, 10:14 PM   #49
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
I decided to focus on meditation first. My plan is to start meditating each day for ten minutes and increase that time as I am able.
Awesome!! I too have started to mediate daily....I do the guided meditations on YouTube which I find helpful in silencing my busy mind.

A few of my intentions for 2018 include:

Meditation
More balance work/play
Be more creative
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2018, 11:24 PM   #50
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Well since my health is now suffering I have no choice but to lose weight. I’m re-commiting back to low carb and starting to slowly add exercise to my daily routine. Like others, I too, want to try to meditate at least for a short amount of time to start, each day. I’m thinking even 5-10 minutes a day would help.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:06 AM   #51
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,516 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Dont give up on your dreams...just keep sleeping 💤💤💤😇

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 07:17 AM   #52
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

i think that i've told that in my fb account and in groups i keep wishing the best for others and for me ^^ to be less shy,always open minded,to keep an eye on my weight*really i don't want to add more*,to finish that year
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 12:26 PM   #53
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Quote:

I have been meditating most nights. I have worked my way up to about 20 minutes a day although I have to admit that some days I stopped before the 20 minutes was up.

I have really noticed that it helps me stay calmer during the day and more focused.

How is everybody else doing so far?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 11:37 PM   #54
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Goal (s): I plan to have three big bills paid off in full, so when I take a vacation next fall, I can take the dream vacation I have always wanted.

My biggest wish is to see justice served to the current person occupying the WH, and to see all their followers get the comeuppance they deserve. So that the social message they receive loud and clear is that cheaters, liars and manipulators deserve no reward for their behavioral choices that hurt others.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2019, 09:49 AM   #55
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My main goal is to stay on my financial plan. It's a 3 year plan but if I get lucky with hours and get some good bonuses in, I could reduce that down to 2.5 years.

My wish is that my paperwork for the medical program I applied to goes through and I can start the treatments before the end of the year and January at the latest.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2019, 10:02 PM   #56
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default New year

I don't really do New Years goals but for 2020 all I want is for my shoulder to be 100% again.

I am blessed with a great life and good health so I think that is all that I could ask for.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 09:32 AM   #57
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP BUMP ..........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 07:27 PM   #58
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

We have to get out of this one-horse town. No movie theatre or any other entertainment.

I haven't been out of the apartment except for doctor's appointments and one trip to the grocery since October 2018. I am going crazy, afraid I'm getting a little agoraphobic.

We need to move back to a city where there are things to do and places to go. Before my Partner's sister stranded us here, we lived in Albuquerque. Before that I was a traveling RN, taking contracts around the country. Now disabled, I don't know what to do with myself now.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 08:56 PM   #59
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
It's not a goal but I do wish I could pick up and haul myself off of Green Acres & to Chicago!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:18 PM   #60
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

-Start a gratitude list and every day write down at least one thing I'm thankful for.

-Keep a baby book for my grandson since daughter-in law doesn't plan to do that.

-Spend time playing laser tag or engaging Monte in some other form of exercise at least three times a week.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: