Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation
Default What did you watch on Netflix/Hulu/other streaming sites?

Spinning off from the thread in what movies have you seen...

What movies or shows have you streamed from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, any of the many Roku channels, or any site that you frequent online, that you really enjoyed and want to tell others about?

I often come across little gems - older movies, or things that came and went quickly from the theaters, or small budget Indy flicks, or classic old favorites that I've enjoyed rediscovering. If you find anything like that, tell us about it!

My latest find is Leading Ladie, which is on both Netflix and Amazin Primes. It has a soft-butch/femme romance, some amazing dance scenes featuring Benji Schwimmer from So You Think You Can Dance as a flamboyantly gay (duh!) ballroom/swing dancer, and the wickedly talented ballroom dancer and choreographer Melanie LaPatin channelling Bette Midler. It's campy instead of quality, but fun to watch.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post: