Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-14-2018, 11:53 AM   #541
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't like the coconut oil in my coffee. Instead I use a teaspoon of grass fed butter. Total different taste.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 11:56 AM   #542
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Follow the link to 120 dinner recipes, plus 10 snacks. I didn't have time to check each recipe for ingredients to make sure they are all Keto. So check before you make it.

https://fitnesscrest.com/wp-content/...er-recipes.pdf
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 05:40 PM   #543
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I made smashed Brussel sprouts. Delish!

Boil sprouts for about 10 min in boiling water.
Blanch in an ice bath.
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Put the little sprouts, whole, onto the paper and smash with the bottom of a small glass or jar.
Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake in oven (450) for 10 min.

I topped with crumbled bacon too!

Super easy

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 12:12 PM   #544
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i tried it, also tried butter bullet coffee.. i can’t get passed the gross texture and taste.

it’s for a fat boost if your macros are low in fat.

my fat intake is ok so i won’t do this.
I whip up some heavy whipping cream, enough for a med size container. I put a spoonful in my coffee. It's like dessert in a mug. There is a layer of foamy goodness on top!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2018, 05:58 PM   #545
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!! I have lost a total of 11lbs!!!!!!:che er: I’ve been eating Keto very strictly and have totally changed my attitude and mindset. I know it will probably take me about 2yrs or more to get down to the weight I want to be, and that’s cool, I have patience.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:02 PM   #546
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!! I have lost a total of 11lbs!!!!!!:che er: I’ve been eating Keto very strictly and have totally changed my attitude and mindset. I know it will probably take me about 2yrs or more to get down to the weight I want to be, and that’s cool, I have patience.

Congrats! Thats a total size!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2018, 06:15 PM   #547
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Congrats to you!!! That is success!!. I too am on Keto, and trying so very hard to remain strict.. in 3 months I am down just over 50lbs.. but more than that.. those jeans I threw in my closet years ago that I couldn't bare to part with.. now fit and are getting too big.. and I am ever so happy to let them go for forever this time. So that being said, you may be surprised how quickly it falls off, the inches are the most noticable.. Good for you!

Last edited by Breathless; 01-31-2018 at 06:21 PM.
Breathless is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Breathless For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2018, 07:01 PM   #548
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I’m sure if I exercised more I’d probably lose more, however....... The pain in my feet is finally easing up some and I’m so afraid of hurting myself. I’m a big girl and still have a lot more weight to lose.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:02 PM   #549
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I’m sure if I exercised more I’d probably lose more, however....... The pain in my feet is finally easing up some and I’m so afraid of hurting myself. I’m a big girl and still have a lot more weight to lose.
Bah! You are doing great, lets celebrate!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2018, 07:08 PM   #550
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Being bluntly honest, we didn't get this way in one day or even one year..
I was also afraid of hurting myself, I've had some major surgery on my knee and the same ankle, and after losing some of the weight, I finally have the want to run again. My limp is gone.. finally. Now be smart, pick a non icy surface, good shoes, and good socks.. comfy clothes.. and as small as it may seem... do your stretches FIRST.. I can not stress that enough.. Tight muscles, especially the ones we haven't used in a while get injured, warm and stretched ones welcome the movement!
Old 02-01-2018, 12:39 AM   #551
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Congratulations, Gayandgray & Breathless! I am proud of both of you and hope you are likewise proud of yourselves!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 07:05 PM   #552
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I’m still chugging along!!!!!!:hangl oose:
Old 02-17-2018, 08:10 AM   #553
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i was off track for a week while on vacation, but i’m back now!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 06:09 PM   #554
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I've lost nine pounds so far, but I do miss french fries. Just had a snack of kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes.
Old 02-28-2018, 03:20 PM   #555
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Default Italian Wedding Soup

Breathless turned me on to this. and OMG .. so many variations!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 03:26 PM   #556
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

another Keto group i am in follows this person, i love her recipes. I want to get this set when i can.

https://www.amazon.com/Journey-Healt...7JD5R11R5E5BS7
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 05:51 PM   #557
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

BUMP....................!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 09:58 AM   #558
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Bump Bump !

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 10:46 AM   #559
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Breathless turned me on to this. and OMG .. so many variations!

I would love this recipe. Are you able to post it dee or Breathless?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 11:38 AM   #560
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I would love this recipe. Are you able to post it dee or Breathless?

I would also like the recipe!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carbs, healthy fats, high protein, low carbs, paleo