Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #1861
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone, I hope you all have had a beautiful day. I did some stuff around here then baked chicken for dinner. Now I'm just hanging out
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 05:04 PM   #1862
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
sayin hi again this afternoon!! im chomping at the bit wanting to get out of here! lol have to clean house before i go my dog and i did the popcorn and football thing yesterday!! lol he has learned that when i say go! go! go! that he should run in circles and watch for popcorn flyin! omg im going to wear my vacume out this year.
its been rainy an windy the last two days hope the passes are clear. maybe i should put the camper on just in case.
Flying popcorn sounds like it would be fun to watch!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #1863
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi

I'm new here... just stopping by...
Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #1864
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon singles, just wanted to say hello and I hope that everyone is having an awesome Monday

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #1865
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Hi Kent, welcome to the Planet and to the Singles thread
Old 12-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #1866
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Kent!!

Hope you are having a good start to your week! Get ready to laugh and have fun in here.

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:
Old 12-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #1867
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Kent welcome to the planet I baked a CAKE would you like some?? Cake for everyone tonight..
Old 12-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #1868
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey Kent!!! Welcome!!!

You're in Texas ... Well ... So am I!!!! Now that's exciting!!!

Hope E/everyone is having a great evening so far!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Hi Kent welcome to the planet I baked a CAKE would you like some?? Cake for everyone tonight..
Cake??????????????????
Yummmmmmmmmmmmm ... Thanks Gail!!!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:07 PM   #1869
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm doing a three point drawing for my friends' on the Jo's kitchen thread. I have five buildings drawn and four are named. Can you all help me name the fifth building?

Thanks!!!

The buildings I have are:

Jo' Kitchen
Singles
Italian Restaurant
Chris' Swinging Irish Pub

Have fun tonight,

Zimmy
Old 12-21-2010, 01:37 AM   #1870
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi

Thanks for the welcome cuddlyfemme, ZimmygLrL, MaggieBluIze, and lipstixgal. Thanks for baking the cake, Gail...Cake sounds great... Everyone have a good day today!!!

Kent
Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 03:14 AM   #1871
xxfemmexx

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

xxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Kent
xxfemmexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:20 AM   #1872
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Kent

And wanted to drop in and say hello to my other fellow singles. I havent posted in here in a while Hoping everyone has a wonderful Holiday week.. Im up tonight in the middle of the night with insomnia.. Thinking Im going back to bed to lay there and count sheep LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:22 AM   #1873
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Kent

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:33 AM   #1874
xxfemmexx

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

xxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the holiday wishes I know some of us (like me REALLY need it.)
At least you get to count sheep when you lay there, I cant do anything but think about how bad I want to actually sleep until I give up and end up on the laptop like now heh anyways hopefully the sleep fairy came and visited you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Hello Kent

And wanted to drop in and say hello to my other fellow singles. I havent posted in here in a while Hoping everyone has a wonderful Holiday week.. Im up tonight in the middle of the night with insomnia.. Thinking Im going back to bed to lay there and count sheep LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to xxfemmexx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 03:34 AM   #1875
xxfemmexx

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

ooops I just seen it shows your still online.. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to xxfemmexx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 03:36 AM   #1876
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfemmexx View Post
ooops I just seen it shows your still online.. lol
because Im on my phone lol... logged in.. I should really just put it down.. But I hadnt yet.. Now for real headed to bed, and yes, the fairy has appeared Im feeling really sleepy better jump on it before I lose that feeling lol goodnight
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:38 AM   #1877
xxfemmexx

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
because Im on my phone lol... logged in.. I should really just put it down.. But I hadnt yet.. Now for real headed to bed, and yes, the fairy has appeared Im feeling really sleepy better jump on it before I lose that feeling lol goodnight
Old 12-21-2010, 04:14 AM   #1878
Capricia

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Eleanor Rigby

Capricia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Thank you cake would be lovely dear, I am new here to the singles thread as well,,,,*waves to everyone and cuts a small piece of cake with a pink rose on top*

Capricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 04:43 AM   #1879
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone had a good sleep and that the insomniacs (like me) finally were able to get some sleep. Today, I'm just going to hang out and work on my resume somemore....i really miss working and hope to find a job soon!
Have a beautiful day everyone
!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:17 AM   #1880
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Welcome to the thread!!!

Hope you are having a good start to your Tuesday morning! We live to have a lot of fun in here.

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricia View Post
Thank you cake would be lovely dear, I am new here to the singles thread as well,,,,*waves to everyone and cuts a small piece of cake with a pink rose on top*