Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #2041
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Night Everyone!

Sweet dreams to all of you,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #2042
SouthernStud
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Badass Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master
Relationship Status:
Want one but no real female willin to step up and treat me like the king to their queen.....

SouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Night Everyone!

Sweet dreams to all of you,

Zimmy
Nite sweetness and very sweet dreams to u!!!!
SouthernStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SouthernStud For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 05:18 AM   #2043
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Had a good day. My Dad came for Christmas. First one we spent together in many years. He too does not like me being gay. He does talk to me as a Buddy though. He likes to tell me stories about all the women he had after him. Sometimes it is just too much. I do not know how long I will have him so I take the good with the bad. I know I am racking up points for Heaven. LOL
I do not have a beautiful Lady in my life right now. It's ok because I have all of you beautiful Femmes on this list to give me that sexy Femme energy. So how about a date on New Years Eve? Any takers? LOL
I see more Butches visiting here. Now you Ladies have more Butches to play with.....just sayin.
Hope you all had a wonderful day. Hope your wishes come true. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Sunny, I'm glad you had a good Christmas with your dad. I understand how you feel about not knowing how long you will have him...I wonder the same about my mom. You're an awesome Butch so I'm sure you'll have a beautiful Femme in your life soon. Sure, I'd be your date for New Years Eve but you'd have to pick me up in SC lol
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:21 AM   #2044
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone had a good night. Guess what I woke up to this morning?? Snow!! It wasn't much but just the thought of snow in SC made me happy. I really miss the snow up North besides, more Butches seem to be up North.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and that your day brings much happiness
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 05:25 AM   #2045
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles

yeaappp it looks like a acdc kinda morning.... lol
im not listening to them this early.. no no ....... lol
but here is what i have been listening to this early in the morning

hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 06:38 AM   #2046
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning CF,

I miss having a white Christmas! It was warm here in Florida yesterday and in no way felt like Christmas.

I learned after losing my dad, that you appreciate your life and take nothing for granted.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone had a good night. Guess what I woke up to this morning?? Snow!! It wasn't much but just the thought of snow in SC made me happy. I really miss the snow up North besides, more Butches seem to be up North.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and that your day brings much happiness
Old 12-26-2010, 06:51 AM   #2047
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful night and that you got plenty of sleep. I slept until 7am and now I'm laying in bed wide awake. How about a big pot of coffee to help wake us all up?

I'm off to start the coffee and get breakfast started for my roommate's niece and son.

Be back soon,

Zimmy
Old 12-26-2010, 07:13 AM   #2048
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Good Morning CF,

I miss having a white Christmas! It was warm here in Florida yesterday and in no way felt like Christmas.

I learned after losing my dad, that you appreciate your life and take nothing for granted.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas,

Zimmy
I know what you mean about missing having a white Christmas. I'm not used to just a couple inches of snow at that. People tend to freak out and to me its no biggie
You're totally right about taking nothing for granted.
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 07:15 AM   #2049
SouthernStud
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Badass Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master
Relationship Status:
Want one but no real female willin to step up and treat me like the king to their queen.....

SouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST Reputation

A very good mornin to all the beautiful ladies!!!! For all the ladies out there and for my bad grlz a very special good mornin to u
SouthernStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SouthernStud For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #2050
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernStud View Post
A very good mornin to all the beautiful ladies!!!! For all the ladies out there and for my bad grlz a very special good mornin to u
Southernstud are you into spanking?? I don't know if I need a spanking I didn't do anything wrong yet? But then again maybe I do need one.. OK Good morning Singles how was everyone's Christmas any gifts that you want to share that you got with us this morning??
Old 12-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #2051
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I got a container of homemade fudge, a gift card, and a Starbucks coffee mug set.

How was your day?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Southernstud are you into spanking?? I don't know if I need a spanking I didn't do anything wrong yet? But then again maybe I do need one.. OK Good morning Singles how was everyone's Christmas any gifts that you want to share that you got with us this morning??
Old 12-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #2052
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I got a container of homemade fudge, a gift card, and a Starbucks coffee mug set.

How was your day?

Zimmy
I didn't get any gifts just went to the nursing home and made cards for the residents and had some good time out of the house now it is snowing which sucks!! Just saying home and watching TV...
Old 12-26-2010, 11:42 AM   #2053
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

If it rains outside right now, it will snow down here. It's 30 degrees with the wind chill.

Keep warm,

Zimmy

Quote:
I didn't get any gifts just went to the nursing home and made cards for the residents and had some good time out of the house now it is snowing which sucks!! Just saying home and watching TV...
Old 12-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #2054
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon everyone. Getting a little bit of snow here...supposed to pick up later this afternoon and continue into tomorrow morning. Looks like I may be heading into work early tonight. Now...who wants to cuddle with me and warm me up?
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:08 PM   #2055
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
Good Afternoon everyone. Getting a little bit of snow here...supposed to pick up later this afternoon and continue into tomorrow morning. Looks like I may be heading into work early tonight. Now...who wants to cuddle with me and warm me up?

I posted snow pics on facebook and here. I'm in southern va and its still coming down. If you bring me coffee in bed I'll cuddle with you. Bring a few of those chocolate covered strawberries too!
Old 12-26-2010, 12:18 PM   #2056
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Keep warm and be safe headed to work tonight! I'm thinking of going outside and turning the hose on and ice down the plants to protect them.

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
Old 12-26-2010, 12:24 PM   #2057
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Keep warm and be safe headed to work tonight! I'm thinking of going outside and turning the hose on and ice down the plants to protect them.

Zimmy
Do you have to do that ice the plants down.?? I can't believe its that cold in florida, just had lunch a hot one too its too damn cold for me...sighs..
Old 12-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #2058
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:

I got a "gift certificate" for a trip back to Virginia this spring to see friends for a few days. I can't wait
!!
Old 12-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #2059
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post

I got a "gift certificate" for a trip back to Virginia this spring to see friends for a few days. I can't wait
!!
Oh how nice that you got the gift certificate for your trip back to Virginia!! Its snowing here today and tonight oh boy what a mess I think and I'm not liking it one bit wish I lived in Florida already...
Old 12-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #2060
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Oh how nice that you got the gift certificate for your trip back to Virginia!! Its snowing here today and tonight oh boy what a mess I think and I'm not liking it one bit wish I lived in Florida already...
I'm so excited to go back to VA. I told everyone that that was the only thing I wanted for Christmas. We have a little bit of snow here (just a dusting) but you should see the people freaking out