Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-10-2010, 07:25 AM   #801
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! Its a brisk morning in Columbia. I hope everyone is having a good start of their day. Last night my ex showed up, hy got in a fight with hys partner and was planning on going back North. I knew they'd make up and they did. Hy pulled out of here at 8am. There was a really strange awkwardness while hy was here. Oh well, back to normal life
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #802
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning everyone cold morning here 21deg.. not used to it after living in the phoenix area for 6 yrs but i love it love the change in seasons.
hope everyone has a great day!
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #803
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!!!!!

Just work, home and then a meeting planed for today/tonight.

Any big plans? Weekend plans?
Old 11-10-2010, 08:55 AM   #804
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning everyone cold morning here 21deg.. not used to it after living in the phoenix area for 6 yrs but i love it love the change in seasons.
hope everyone has a great day!
I'm the opposite. Its not as cold as what I'm used to after living in the DC area
Old 11-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #805
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Good Morning and Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!!!!!

Just work, home and then a meeting planed for today/tonight.

Any big plans? Weekend plans?
Hi Maggie!! No big plans here for this weekend, maybe the closer it gets to the weekend, I'll have some plans
Old 11-10-2010, 09:41 AM   #806
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Austin is having a Pre-Thanksgiving thing at Diva's Saturday and I'm really looking forward to that time with everyone. Other than that, no other plans other than time with the kiddo.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #807
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Austin is having a Pre-Thanksgiving thing at Diva's Saturday and I'm really looking forward to that time with everyone. Other than that, no other plans other than time with the kiddo.
Thats going to be so much fun! You'll have to tell us all about it!!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #808
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I wish I could attend the pre-thanksgiving dinner at Diva's but definitely tell us about it Maggie. NO plans here oh well the Synagogue I attend is having a fundraiser so I will be attending that a Medieval Feast!! Should be fun....
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 10:17 AM   #809
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Thats going to be so much fun! You'll have to tell us all about it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I wish I could attend the pre-thanksgiving dinner at Diva's but definitely tell us about it Maggie. NO plans here oh well the Synagogue I attend is having a fundraiser so I will be attending that a Medieval Feast!! Should be fun....
Of course I will Ladies!!!!!

Didn't someone at one time say we need to figure out a way to at least chat w/everyone from this thread ... Was that ever figured out? Would love to be a part of it. We have a great bunch here!!!!!

Lips, that sounds like you are going to have great fun! I've never attending anything like that, but my daughter has and loved it!!!!! Have fun!!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 10:37 AM   #810
perfekly_flawed

How Do You Identify?:
I'm admittedly a bit of a Princessa... borderline BRAT
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mizz, She, Her or Bitch if ya wanna get personal...
Relationship Status:
Lovin' on Mi Papi!

perfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Singles

I've spent a few days pulled inside myself again. I feel like I'm playing a horrible game of hopscotch these days. I take 2 steps forward and then before I can celebrate, I FEEL like I've taken 3 steps backwards.

I'm going thru the motions of "moving on" and doing all the right things with my time and energy but when it's dark and I'm supposed to be resting for the next day - I find myself so incredibly sad and missing my ex that I'm tempted to call or reach out to her in some way. I haven't done that in MONTHS and I know if I told her I needed her for anything - she'd be here. But, I also know that she is the same person I left and that nothing would be different besides having missed each other these months.

We would have celebrated 10 years together this coming January. Instead I find myself dreading the upcoming holidays. I normally spend this time picking out the plethora of Christmas/holiday cards that we send out to our friends and family and instead I'm looking at the document used to create the mailing labels each year and trying to decide who *I* should send cards to which ones are more her friends... ugh. Maybe that is what has me down - dealing with all of the practical DETAILS of our breakup.

I'm sorry to be Debbie Downer this morning. I'm feeling very blue and needed to put it out there b/c it's overwhelming me right now.

Perfekly_Flawed

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ianPride32.gif
perfekly_flawed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #811
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfekly_flawed View Post
I'm sorry to be Debbie Downer this morning. I'm feeling very blue and needed to put it out there b/c it's overwhelming me right now.

One day at a time...one step at a time...you'll get there...you can share or vent any time you feel the need
Old 11-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #812
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Post God Bless

[COLOR="Blue"][B]Dear singles,
this will be my last post. I do like this thread, however, I must be going now.
I will not give all the reason(s) why; I know from experience here on this site, of all places, what it's like to be jumped on by the "mob mentality" (not on this thread), it has happened to me and to quite a few other folks I know of.
I thought this was a "safe" place to come to, but no, not really.
There are certain folks that put stuff out there, that is most desturbing to say the least, not to mention sick as all hell, and that's their choise, but then get all high and mighty if anyone responds in any kind of way that they don't agree with.
Perhaps said folks need to start their own site and call it , "FUKKEDUP!".

Anyway, take care singles. Much Luck to you all.

One of the ones leaving,
Jess.
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #813
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

(((((((((( perfekly_flawed ))))))))))

Honey you can come here in any mood and with any concern you want!!! We are here for you!!!! I'm with all of what T says, take it all one day at a time and you really will get through this. These really are hard times, please know you have friends here for whenever or whatever you need!!!!

Much support, love and understanding to you hun!!!!

Old 11-10-2010, 11:17 AM   #814
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Default hang in there

Quote:
Good morning Singles

I've spent a few days pulled inside myself again. I feel like I'm playing a horrible game of hopscotch these days. I take 2 steps forward and then before I can celebrate, I FEEL like I've taken 3 steps backwards.

I'm going thru the motions of "moving on" and doing all the right things with my time and energy but when it's dark and I'm supposed to be resting for the next day - I find myself so incredibly sad and missing my ex that I'm tempted to call or reach out to her in some way. I haven't done that in MONTHS and I know if I told her I needed her for anything - she'd be here. But, I also know that she is the same person I left and that nothing would be different besides having missed each other these months.

We would have celebrated 10 years together this coming January. Instead I find myself dreading the upcoming holidays. I normally spend this time picking out the plethora of Christmas/holiday cards that we send out to our friends and family and instead I'm looking at the document used to create the mailing labels each year and trying to decide who *I* should send cards to which ones are more her friends... ugh. Maybe that is what has me down - dealing with all of the practical DETAILS of our breakup.

One more thing before I go, Hang in there pf, it gets better, I promise
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #815
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good morning Singles

PF come in here anytime and vent that's what we are here for!! take care of your self...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 12:01 PM   #816
perfekly_flawed

How Do You Identify?:
I'm admittedly a bit of a Princessa... borderline BRAT
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mizz, She, Her or Bitch if ya wanna get personal...
Relationship Status:
Lovin' on Mi Papi!

perfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you

I'm not sure why - but reading ya'lls messages of support have really touched me deeply... I am blessed in that I have a loving family and the support of offline friends.

I know that I'm not alone. But - to find a community that already proclaimed (by joining the site) that they "get me" on some level is so affirming and to know with certainty that at least SOME ONE will hear me and not be so quick to dismiss my pain by saying "pull up your garter belt and move on"... Plus my friends tend to judge my ex and remind me of the bad. Which, is what those that love you do - but in a way it is dismissing as well.

Yes, she has issues and her issues caused me pain, humiliation and a host of other unhealthy consequences. I woke up and saw that no longer working for me - but it does NOT negate how deeply I loved her or the depth in which our lives were intertwined. But, my friends seem to think by merely reminding myself of the bad - I won't miss her or ache for what was my LIFE just 3 months ago.

Thank you to everyone for welcoming me and helping me by being receptive to my need to vent - both on the forum and in PMs.

To Paposeco: I am too new here to be aware of anything really. I won't presume to understand how you are feeling in saying goodbye to us. But, I will encourage you to keep in mind that just ONE positive person or influence in your life can be enough to outweigh the bad karma of those that are less-than positive. And I hope you won't be gone for good.

Thanks again, all.

Perfekly_Flawed

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ianPride32.gif
perfekly_flawed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #817
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Perfekly,

We've all been there. We feel your pain, and confusion. We know your journey to healing is a process with its ups and downs; forwards and backwards with a few upside downs just for laughs.

Sometimes just knowing people are there can help us over a hump or bump.
A word of encouragement, a word of understanding, a knowing nod, a smile of oh yeah, been there, done that.

Be gentle with yourself and with those who love you. I'm suspecting everyone has your best interests, health, and happiness at heart even if it is not always expressed in the most helpful way.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 01:41 PM   #818
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good morning Singles

I'm so sorry, (I somehow missed this). I so get you!! It's totally ok to say what you feel, (at least to me it is) and get it all out.

Hoping that somewhere, somehow, someone will make you smile today.
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #819
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

((((PF)))) I agree with what everyone else has said. Come in however you want, you're always welcome here no matter what your mood is. Like what has also been said, take things one day at a time, one hour at a time if you need to.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #820
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to this site and finally starting to participate in the forums. I look forward to interacting with the members of this site. Now about those weekend plans...probably the usual. Cleaning and laundry. I bought a dresser last week from Ikea to match the other pieces in my bedroom. I had to make room for it so I moved my weight bench out of my bedroom and into the basement. It's sitting down there still in pieces. I planned to put it back together this morning but I was so tired and just crashed when I got home from work. So I'm adding that to my weekend plans as well as organizing my closet. Yeah I know, nothing exciting but its my life and it works for me. Oh and cuddling with my dog is a must this weekend.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post: