Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #9001
CharmingLee

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything works
Relationship Status:
SINGLE - Socially Awkward

CharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all....single butchie here. Its been year since my second LTR ended. That one lasted 6 yrs. Older and wiser now.
CharmingLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CharmingLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #9002
oksoftbutch

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever floats your boat as long as you don't mistake me for a femme.
Relationship Status:
Single

oksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputation

If you weren't so dang far ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Good Evening my fellow single peeps! I, too am single and currently FREEZING!!!

I am officially hanging out my "Now Taking Applications" sign to find the
"one". Its awful cold in this king size bed! I I stay single much longer, I may have to invest in an electric blanket!!! Interested parties may PM me for further information!!! ;-)
oksoftbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oksoftbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #9003
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hello everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Good Evening my fellow single peeps! I, too am single and currently FREEZING!!!

I am officially hanging out my "Now Taking Applications" sign to find the
"one". Its awful cold in this king size bed! I I stay single much longer, I may have to invest in an electric blanket!!! Interested parties may PM me for further information!!! ;-)

Freezing here too!! (Single too....) I think I am now up to three blankets PLUS my comforter on my bed....
Old 02-08-2013, 07:08 AM   #9004
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post

ohhhhh gurrrrrrrl! I seriously just started cackling in my office!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #9005
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good afternoon singles!!!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I know all the folks up the NE Coast aren't....

It is a beautiful, Carolina blue sky here and 61 degrees. I am in a pair of cargo shorts and polo shirt......(pls. don't h8 me......)

Sending warm sunshine and huigs to you all...

Have a splendid evening everyone.....
Old 02-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #9006
oksoftbutch

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever floats your boat as long as you don't mistake me for a femme.
Relationship Status:
Single

oksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputation

For the first time in many years I actually have a hookup for Valentines. Not sure what will happen....but the good part is spending time with a woman I really like....
oksoftbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oksoftbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #9007
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by oksoftbutch View Post
For the first time in many years I actually have a hookup for Valentines. Not sure what will happen....but the good part is spending time with a woman I really like....
Yay!!! Congrats!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #9008
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Good afternoon singles!!!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I know all the folks up the NE Coast aren't....

It is a beautiful, Carolina blue sky here and 61 degrees. I am in a pair of cargo shorts and polo shirt......(pls. don't h8 me......)

Sending warm sunshine and huigs to you all...

Have a splendid evening everyone.....
you just tooooooooo sexy in those cargo shorts . . .
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #9009
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimilDeeps View Post
you just tooooooooo sexy in those cargo shorts . . .

bettah call OR OR I go get Thelma...
Old 02-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #9010
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post

bettah call OR OR I go get Thelma...
bring me back coffee
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 05:46 PM   #9011
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimilDeeps View Post
bring me back coffee
hack...hack...cough...cough....shut up coughing, I can't hear the lady....cough cough..
I'll have...giggles...a larged...giggles..cough cough iced mocha'ed coffeed...lol...cough cough
Old 02-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #9012
K6trg

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Single

K6trg is on a distinguished road

Good evening singles! How ya'll be besides cold LOL
K6trg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:39 PM   #9013
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeneyedMe View Post
Freezing here too!! (Single too....) I think I am now up to three blankets PLUS my comforter on my bed....
Freezing and single here too! Let's see....2 blankets, a quilt, and 4 dogs! (Only 2 of them are mine, the other 2 are temporary) The doggies are the warmest though I'd prefer human warmth!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #9014
NickE TimeLord

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
recently single and very skeptical

NickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST Reputation

i'm single again after 9.5 years and i don't have a clue what to do next.. i know jumping right into a new serious relationship isn't a swell idea...but i would like to date..maybe..kinda..if i was sure what that meant..i'd like someone to go to dinner.with..to films..well just about anywhere...beyond that simple beginning i am floundering..i haven't dated in...er..30 years?.. i am so in need of guidance.
NickE TimeLord is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NickE TimeLord For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #9015
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

Italianboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Italianboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #9016
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

single tg butch/Daddy here ...pass by and say hello to all single bois and girls....here for u all and ....enjoy!!!
Italianboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Italianboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #9017
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default Waving!

I tend to post alot to the FTM TG Thread quite a bit. How about I add this one to my list of subscriptions. Hi my name is Curlyredhead, and I am single
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #9018
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

GOOD MORNING!!!!

I discovered this bright light coming from the sky this morning when I was walking to the train. It hurts my eyes and gives me a headache. What is this phenomenon? (but seriously, I'm excited that we are finally starting to leave the six month period known as "winter" in the northeast)
Old 03-01-2013, 07:27 AM   #9019
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation

A singles thread huh ...
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnnRkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 05:52 AM   #9020
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good Morning!!!

Good Morning Singles!!! Sorry I haven't been around much...stuff went on. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post: