Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #961
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

These guys??? Of course they will be nothing but gentle.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #962
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I just got home from the Medieval Feast wow what a lot of food too. Those people ate like pigs we had everything but the kitchen sink. Salmon, figs cooked in wine, swiss chard, lots of veggies and some soft kind of cheese, my guess it was mascapone because it sure tasted like it!! The next thing is the Channukah party on Dec 4th which should be good.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 05:05 PM   #963
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Singles

I have been doing absolutely nothing this weekend. Ive been watcing a weekend full of Law N Order SVU re runs. Love Mariska Tonight its seeing if my 'Boys have some heart, and time for Desperate Housewives.

Im eating some lasagna, garlic bread, and drinking some iced tea... Ya'll have an enjoyable evening
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:11 PM   #964
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Hello Singles

I have been doing absolutely nothing this weekend. Ive been watcing a weekend full of Law N Order SVU re runs. Love Mariska Tonight its seeing if my 'Boys have some heart, and time for Desperate Housewives.

Im eating some lasagna, garlic bread, and drinking some iced tea... Ya'll have an enjoyable evening
WEll it sounds like you are having a good time even though you are by yourself. We have to make every day count otherwise it gets boring!! have a nice night.
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 05:15 PM   #965
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
WEll it sounds like you are having a good time even though you are by yourself. We have to make every day count otherwise it gets boring!! have a nice night.
Now Im watching Cowboys/Giants. Im still shocked Cowboys are winning. Wait for it thats the devil I hear screaming cause Hell has frozen over and the Cowboys are winning this game... Lord say it isnt so 2-7 ? LMAO
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #966
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Now Im watching Cowboys/Giants. Im still shocked Cowboys are winning. Wait for it thats the devil I hear screaming cause Hell has frozen over and the Cowboys are winning this game... Lord say it isnt so 2-7 ? LMAO
So I guess the giants are losing that's bad for NJ/NY but good for your area Dallas, Tx I'm just here watching tv which is kinda boring in itself but the dogs keep me company..so its all good someone will come along I'm sure of it..
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #967
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not a football fan....don't understand it, but I do like the Washington Redskins!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #968
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I'm not a football fan....don't understand it, but I do like the Washington Redskins!
Hi Cuddlyfemme how are you feeling the medical assistant is checking up on you?? hope you are on the mend. Its a boring day all day with the damn dogs whining everytime I get on the computer they want something, they are just spoiled...
Old 11-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #969
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Cuddlyfemme how are you feeling the medical assistant is checking up on you?? hope you are on the mend. Its a boring day all day with the damn dogs whining everytime I get on the computer they want something, they are just spoiled...
I'm still feeling icky with a fever I know what you mean about it being a boring day...its boring here too. My cats are laying all over me which makes it hard to type lol
Old 11-14-2010, 05:57 PM   #970
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was raised watching the Redskins ...
They are my underdog team and I'm always rooting for them!!!

Old 11-14-2010, 05:57 PM   #971
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
I'm still feeling icky with a fever I know what you mean about it being a boring day...its boring here too. My cats are laying all over me which makes it hard to type lol
Its so annoying all the time. I know that the dog has issues with his thyroid and Cushings but still I need a break from time to time. Maybe you should see a doc tomorrow for some meds but if its the flu there is really nothing they can do for you, its viral not infectious which would require antibiotics.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #972
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Its so annoying all the time. I know that the dog has issues with his thyroid and Cushings but still I need a break from time to time. Maybe you should see a doc tomorrow for some meds but if its the flu there is really nothing they can do for you, its viral not infectious which would require antibiotics.
Thats my plan to go see the doc tomorrow
Old 11-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #973
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening BBM,

My roommate is a Boy's fan and she is yelling at the ref right now...Is that who I heard screaming ealier? She is yelling so bad at the TV that she woke up her infant son, and is ragging on the Giants...Glad I am not in the same room as her..

How are you tonight?

Zimmy

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #974
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Evening BBM,

My roommate is a Boy's fan and she is yelling at the ref right now...Is that who I heard screaming ealier?

How are you tonight?

Zimmy
Hey Zimmy Im great how are you and the studies go?
Old 11-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #975
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I'm not exactly a pro-football fan, although I'll watch if there is someone to watch "with"
I've been out all day and am happy to come home to the Law and Order marathon.
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #976
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
Well, I'm not exactly a pro-football fan, although I'll watch if there is someone to watch "with"
I've been out all day and am happy to come home to the Law and Order marathon.
Um Im watching Law N Order SVU re runs all day
Old 11-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #977
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am laughing at my roommate and attempting to study, lol...Law & Order SVU is one of my fave shows right along with Bones....I haven't had a chance to watch this past season of Law & Order, since I have been studying...I will just rent it from NetFlix and have a marathon one weekend..

Have fun laughing at the Refs for the Cowboys game!

Quote:
Hey Zimmy Im great how are you and the studies go?
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 06:57 PM   #978
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

I'm up early. I thought my clock said it was 8:56 but it was 2 hours earlier. Didn't realize the actual time until I had my coffee. I guess I can F&%# around here a for a bit or head in early. I got a lot accomplished this weekend. Forgot to pay my bills online though. I still have time for that. Maybe I'll start my Christmas shopping this week. I already know what I'm getting my siblings. Gift cards to some restaurant. My parents are always hard to shop for. Oooh, I just had an idea. I'll start making my Christmas gift list. Then shower, pack my lunch and out the door. Hope you all have a wonderful week.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #979
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
I'm up early. I thought my clock said it was 8:56 but it was 2 hours earlier. Didn't realize the actual time until I had my coffee. I guess I can F&%# around here a for a bit or head in early. I got a lot accomplished this weekend. Forgot to pay my bills online though. I still have time for that. Maybe I'll start my Christmas shopping this week. I already know what I'm getting my siblings. Gift cards to some restaurant. My parents are always hard to shop for. Oooh, I just had an idea. I'll start making my Christmas gift list. Then shower, pack my lunch and out the door. Hope you all have a wonderful week.
Are you a midnight shifter? cuz I am

I was just thinking, (yes, that can be dangerous) you know the saying? "it's five o'clock somewhere".......well? Law N Order is kinda like that, it's always on, somewhere, LOL.
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #980
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
I am laughing at my roommate and attempting to study, lol...Law & Order SVU is one of my fave shows right along with Bones....I haven't had a chance to watch this past season of Law & Order, since I have been studying...I will just rent it from NetFlix and have a marathon one weekend..

Have fun laughing at the Refs for the Cowboys game!
To bad you arent here Zimmy we could watch it together Law N Order SVU and Bones that is.. Game is over, and the 'Boys won. This butch is happy this week.. LOL Enjoy your marathon weekend when you do watch them though.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: