Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 05-12-2016, 03:49 PM   #9981
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Well today was supposed to be a happy day. I passed my written test but missed one section on the skills test and I failed. I sat in my car and cried. It is going to cost me $105 to take this part of the test again.

I am leaving cookies and fruit for us to snack on!

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2016, 06:52 PM   #9982
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really proud of you and know that you are going to knock it out of the park the next time you take it. Chin up, girl.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 07:07 PM   #9983
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you! I realized after I crief, that I have come so far in this past year. Once I am able to reschedule my test, I will be working with the school I attended to make sure I pass this time.

Hugs and thank you for your support!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm really proud of you and know that you are going to knock it out of the park the next time you take it. Chin up, girl.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2016, 05:33 AM   #9984
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a good day to all of you!

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2016, 03:19 PM   #9985
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Friday Eve to all!

I have to be at the airport at 6 AM Sunday.

Scenario 1: There is a party (any gender or sexual orientation) starting Saturday at 1PM. The location is a 2 hr trip each way.

Scenario 2: There is a monthly "women's" dance starting Saturday at 7 PM (let's be honest, people won't be there until at least 8 or 9 PM). The location is 30-45 min each way.

Scenario 3: I could stay home and relax...

So, which scenario would you choose and why?
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2016, 04:37 PM   #9986
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Scenario 2

I would pick none above a womans dance, why?
1) there are all women
2) you are single
3) never pass up a chance to meet some new ladies *S
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2016, 04:49 PM   #9987
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,113 Times in 3,005 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Happy Friday Eve to all!

Scenario 1: There is a party (any gender or sexual orientation) starting Saturday at 1PM. The location is a 2 hr trip each way.

Scenario 2: There is a monthly "women's" dance starting Saturday at 7 PM (let's be honest, people won't be there until at least 8 or 9 PM). The location is 30-45 min each way.

Oy, any given day could be any of these!

I'd drive 2 hours to a good party with friends without hesitating. (But I know I wouldn't end up driving home )

Women's dance- I'd feel socially awkward but totally want to be there.

Staying home and relaxing- sometimes that's just what this gal needs.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2016, 08:20 PM   #9988
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Happy Friday Eve to all!

I say Scenario 2 -

First, I don't like to be home before a trip... I start to worry over getting ready. Secondly, 45 minutes isn't unmanageable for travel and I am usually more comfortable in a room of like-minded folks.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:31 AM   #9989
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Happy Friday Eve to all!

Honestly, given that you have an early call on Sunday at the airport, I'd choose either scenario 1 or 3. The women's dance sounds like fun and you might meet someone there but you'd have to leave right after people started to really come in, unless you decided in advance to go without sleep.

If you choose the first option, you have two hours to get there and two to get back. Taking the start time for the party, which is usually more prompt than a public dance, into consideration...you'd have a solid 3-4 hours to visit and socialize. More if you are comfortable with cutting it closer. I'm super anal about missing flights and stuff like that, especially now with the extended wait courtesy of TSA, so I'd err on the side of caution but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to have some fun beforehand.

Option 3 is good too, as long as you're not doing it to avoid either of the other options. Avoidance isn't good for the soul.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2016, 11:48 AM   #9990
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all, I am just popping on here to tell you that I'm still here and to tell all the ladies out there that stud is still a bachelor. Ladies, you all are golden. My brothers, keep being epic. Have a good day
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 02:18 PM   #9991
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Don't know what I'm doing...lol

Is this the place to write this????

Good day everyone

I'm single, I'm femme, I'm a pre-senior (lol), and I'm looking to meet that last first kiss. I'm in Maine, hoping to move south by winter. I'm looking at TX, but if I should meet someone that really clicks, then I would go there, nothing is written in stone, and that really isn't why I'm here. I'm just looking for a butch to call my own. I'm not perfect and neither will s/he. We all have baggage, but finding that someone whose baggage goes along with mine, someone who can help carry mine when I'm over loaded, and someone I can carry theirs when they are having dragging theirs. I am looking more for butch friends than femmes...I have already way too many femme friends, though I would never push one away.

I'm down to Earth; spiritual rather than religious; not political but will vote when I feel strongly on issues; on ssdi, so not looking to be a sugar momma, nor looking for a sugar daddy, I get enough to pay my bills and a few extra things, and that is all I need; I will never be on the cover of Vogue, and hopefully not on the cover of Redneck Digest (if there is such a thing); I'm a very happy person, and hope that people notice that than the more serious side I'm taking here; I'm very easy going, meld well into most environments and with most people; And many people think of me as a sweet, kinda innocent girl they can take to visit grandma, which they could, but that is just one side of me, I've been around the block a few times...lol I can be shy or the life of the party, I'm just me, don't know how to be anyone else.

So, if this is the wrong place to post this, then please point me in the right directions. It would be nice chatting with like minded people.
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 02:50 PM   #9992
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post

Good day everyone

I'm single, I'm femme, I'm a pre-senior (lol), and I'm looking to meet that last first kiss. I'm in Maine, hoping to move south by winter. I'm looking at TX, but if I should meet someone that really clicks, then I would go there, nothing is written in stone, and that really isn't why I'm here. I'm just looking for a butch to call my own. I'm not perfect and neither will s/he. We all have baggage, but finding that someone whose baggage goes along with mine, someone who can help carry mine when I'm over loaded, and someone I can carry theirs when they are having dragging theirs. I am looking more for butch friends than femmes...I have already way too many femme friends, though I would never push one away.

I'm down to Earth; spiritual rather than religious; not political but will vote when I feel strongly on issues; on ssdi, so not looking to be a sugar momma, nor looking for a sugar daddy, I get enough to pay my bills and a few extra things, and that is all I need; I will never be on the cover of Vogue, and hopefully not on the cover of Redneck Digest (if there is such a thing); I'm a very happy person, and hope that people notice that than the more serious side I'm taking here; I'm very easy going, meld well into most environments and with most people; And many people think of me as a sweet, kinda innocent girl they can take to visit grandma, which they could, but that is just one side of me, I've been around the block a few times...lol I can be shy or the life of the party, I'm just me, don't know how to be anyone else.

So, if this is the wrong place to post this, then please point me in the right directions. It would be nice chatting with like minded people.
Welcome to the Singles thread,

I think you did a great job decribing yourself.
Maine is a beautiful place in the summer. Texas is brutally hot in the summer though.

You will find kind and friendly people here.
Enjoy,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 07:06 PM   #9993
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Chad,

So I hear it is hot in Texas, but am tired of the winters here, and have nothing here for me, so why not go where the wind blows me....lol Besides, I hear there are these things out now called air conditioners, have you heard of them? I bet they would work out great in Texas in the summers....lol (Sorry for being sassy) I think everywhere has it's up's and down's with the weather.

I've been on bfp for a while, but never on too long and I figured it was time for me to get more serious about meeting some butches...I need labels, so I know who I'm looking at...and this place is more accepting of labels, thank goodness.

It's nice to meet you Chad, would like to hear more of Texas if you care to share

Last edited by Gypsy; 05-22-2016 at 07:07 PM. Reason: wrong color
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 07:26 PM   #9994
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

If
Quote:
Thanks Chad,

So I hear it is hot in Texas, but am tired of the winters here, and have nothing here for me, so why not go where the wind blows me....lol Besides, I hear there are these things out now called air conditioners, have you heard of them? I bet they would work out great in Texas in the summers....lol (Sorry for being sassy) I think everywhere has it's up's and down's with the weather.

I've been on bfp for a while, but never on too long and I figured it was time for me to get more serious about meeting some butches...I need labels, so I know who I'm looking at...and this place is more accepting of labels, thank goodness.

It's nice to meet you Chad, would like to hear more of Texas if you care to share
Howdy, nice to meet you too. Sassy is a good quality if you plan to move to Texas. Yes, air conditioning is a must in Texas. Haha.

Well, let's see depending on what you are interested in we have the hill country where I live it is beautiful with hills and valleys. We have the plains, the pine forest in east Texas, and a big coast line. Oh, Austin is edgy, Houston is known for hospitals and museums, and Dallas is known for money and ladies with big hair haha. There is a great group here with lots of friendly people. Texans are known for being friendly.

At first I thought you had been here before but now I am not sure. Why Texas?

If you come to Texas please bring lobster! Haha. I have been to Maine and loved the lobster and the views. It is pretty up there.

Chad
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 07:39 PM   #9995
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I live in New England now and lived in Texas for a few years before that. Trust me, Gypsy, you would be going from extreme to another.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 07:44 PM   #9996
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Good day everyone

Gypsy - I hope you find what you're looking for and that it makes you happy. I'm saying that with all sincerity, as something that's typed can sometimes be misinterpreted. As for me....I don't think it's worth it to keep putting myself out there. It's more frustration and perpetual disappointment when you continue to attract the "wrong" people.

Sue
Old 05-22-2016, 08:04 PM   #9997
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
If

Howdy, nice to meet you too. Sassy is a good quality if you plan to move to Texas. Yes, air conditioning is a must in Texas. Haha.

Well, let's see depending on what you are interested in we have the hill country where I live it is beautiful with hills and valleys. We have the plains, the pine forest in east Texas, and a big coast line. Oh, Austin is edgy, Houston is known for hospitals and museums, and Dallas is known for money and ladies with big hair haha. There is a great group here with lots of friendly people. Texans are known for being friendly.

At first I thought you had been here before but now I am not sure. Why Texas?

If you come to Texas please bring lobster! Haha. I have been to Maine and loved the lobster and the views. It is pretty up there.

Chad
Lobster and the seafood is gonna be a big miss when I leave...Red Lobster lasted in Maine...maybe 6 months...lol. Have you tried our fried clams????? And if you ever come to Maine again, I'll tell ya the best seafood joint that is our little hidden treasure...it tastes like the old way of cooking it.

And Yes, I've been to the Dallas/Ft Worth area a couple of times visiting...and ironically, I wasn't impressed, maybe because you're right about the money and the big hair...lol I was looking in the San Antonio area, but then again, Texarkana piqued my interest too. I think if I could get to the gulf within a 12 hr drive, I'd be happy...I love my road trips, so a short one like that would be nice. It's gonna be one of those places that I'll know it when I see it. I'm not restricting myself to what or where it might be, other than it be out of the northern states.

Have you lived in TX all your life Chad? It sounds like you've traveled some. Where in ME did you visit/live? It is a beautiful state, as far as I've seen, most states have their own beauty to them...somewhere...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 08:24 PM   #9998
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Lobster and the seafood is gonna be a big miss when I leave...Red Lobster lasted in Maine...maybe 6 months...lol. Have you tried our fried clams????? And if you ever come to Maine again, I'll tell ya the best seafood joint that is our little hidden treasure...it tastes like the old way of cooking it.

And Yes, I've been to the Dallas/Ft Worth area a couple of times visiting...and ironically, I wasn't impressed, maybe because you're right about the money and the big hair...lol I was looking in the San Antonio area, but then again, Texarkana piqued my interest too. I think if I could get to the gulf within a 12 hr drive, I'd be happy...I love my road trips, so a short one like that would be nice. It's gonna be one of those places that I'll know it when I see it. I'm not restricting myself to what or where it might be, other than it be out of the northern states.

Have you lived in TX all your life Chad? It sounds like you've traveled some. Where in ME did you visit/live? It is a beautiful state, as far as I've seen, most states have their own beauty to them...somewhere...lol
Hi, born and raised Texan here. I am a travaler though.
You did not see the best parts of Dallas/Fort Worth. Dallas has a nice gay area and there are mueums in both towns. Also, there are old areas with historic charm.

San Antonio is a fun town with lots of yummy food.

I did some work in Texarkana but did not really care for it much. I mean Arkansas is right there and it is beautiful.

In ME I went to Kinnebunkport and Ogunquit then all up and down hwy 1. I liked the Weathervain and Alison's.
I would love to have a summer house in New England. It is beautiful there.

Chad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 08:46 PM   #9999
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I live in New England now and lived in Texas for a few years before that. Trust me, Gypsy, you would be going from extreme to another.
Thanks hun, I guess that is what I am looking for, something so different, why stay where you're not happy?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 09:14 PM   #10000
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
Gypsy - I hope you find what you're looking for and that it makes you happy. I'm saying that with all sincerity, as something that's typed can sometimes be misinterpreted. As for me....I don't think it's worth it to keep putting myself out there. It's more frustration and perpetual disappointment when you continue to attract the "wrong" people.

Sue
Thanks Sue, I've only been out there looking for a couple of months now, I'd taken a hiatus for a few years, and it is time for me to be with someone again. I'm not just looking for anyone, it will have to be a very special person. I can tell quickly if a person is someone with a connection, not just romantically, in any way. And to me..."putting" myself out there (with chances of being hurt or used) is better than hiding away, keeping my guard up, and not meeting new people with new ideas. I have learned something from just about everyone, even if it's just a reminder of why I don't like a certain thing. And I can't say I've ever really attracted the "wrong" people. There's always a reason, season or a lifetime as they say. Sometimes it's a learning experience I need, sometimes it is something I can help the other person with, and they don't even know it. And thank you for putting yourself out there and try to protect me in some kind way by sharing with me your feelings. Of course I've been hurt a lot (like everyone else), but someday, there is going to be that person who will make those hurts worth it.