Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-12-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Single Bravehearts, Queer thread

There is a singles thread for FTM's and Butch/Femms but not one for as another thread labels us the Bravehearts the Trans that cannot or choose not to transition or Queers.
So because I fall in to the category I figured I would start one. Where we can have a place to come mingle and meet each other. I feel awkward posting in the FTM single thread and in the Butch/Femme thread. This way if I am flirting with a femme in here she knows I id as a trans man that cannot translation.
So hello everyone and happy TGIF lets get the flirting started! I cannot be the only single trans man and there has to be at least one single lady out there that loves us...so come out of hiding and mingle awhile!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i'm not single, but i wanted to come in and show some love. i'm happy you started this thread there are lots of folks in my life who can't or don't wish to transition medically but who are trans*...i know it is a hard road for many. we femmes love and appreciate you
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #3
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes we sure do!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 07:51 AM   #4
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

:: poking my head in and smiling ::

I was married for 11 years to a TG butch who ID'd as male but chose not to transition, so yeah, I get it.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 03:41 AM   #5
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Dance with me and you to Leigh and thanks for the support aishah.

So Dance with me any plans for the weekend?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 06:15 AM   #6
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Well it is Saturday and a beautiful fall day one of those fall day where I would love to take a nice long walk in the park with some special looking at the colors in the trees and trees. Then have a picnic lunch down by the lake to watch the swans before it got to cold.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #7
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All View Post
So Dance with me any plans for the weekend?
I'm house/dog sitting for friends this weekend. This afternoon I'm meeting someone for a late lunch/early dinner, then joining other friends this evening to watch roller derby. Tomorrow I head home but plan to stop first at a reception for my state's Democratic candidates, including a chance to meet Sen Coons who I've grown to really admire. So a relaxing and hopefully enjoyable weekend!

How about you?
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 09:32 AM   #8
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Its chilly outside; would be nice to finally find someone to share things with ~ someone to cuddle with, hold hands with & someone to share the little everyday things with. I know hy/he is out there somewhere waiting for me

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 09:59 AM   #9
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All View Post
There is a singles thread for FTM's and Butch/Femms but not one for as another thread labels us the Bravehearts the Trans that cannot or choose not to transition or Queers.
So because I fall in to the category I figured I would start one. Where we can have a place to come mingle and meet each other. I feel awkward posting in the FTM single thread and in the Butch/Femme thread. This way if I am flirting with a femme in here she knows I id as a trans man that cannot translation.
So hello everyone and happy TGIF lets get the flirting started! I cannot be the only single trans man and there has to be at least one single lady out there that loves us...so come out of hiding and mingle awhile!!!
Great idea Alix. I feel the same way as you about the other singles threads and thank you for starting this one for us.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #10
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Love this thread
I will be going for top surgery but thats about it
Thanks for the thread
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
I'm house/dog sitting for friends this weekend. This afternoon I'm meeting someone for a late lunch/early dinner, then joining other friends this evening to watch roller derby. Tomorrow I head home but plan to stop first at a reception for my state's Democratic candidates, including a chance to meet Sen Coons who I've grown to really admire. So a relaxing and hopefully enjoyable weekend!

How about you?
Wow sounds like fun especially the roller derby haven't seen a good roller derby in a while. As for my plans nothing special just researching some states to see if I want to move to them because the one I live in (my home town) really is not friendly or open to butches let alone trans men. Then if weather permits I am going to do a little hiking in the state park to look at the colors before the all are gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Great idea Alix. I feel the same way as you about the other singles threads and thank you for starting this one for us.
Your welcome Julien and I hope you post in here
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #12
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Just came in to say hello

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #13
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I've been watching the OU vs Texas game. OU is winning by a large margin and even though I graduated from OU, I think I will sit the rest of the game out. No competition this year, too bad. I just wanted to say hello all.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #14
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Just giving the new singles thread an afternoon/evening Saturday bump. Hi everyone... a little damp and cloudy here a perfect night for good conversation and cuddling or a watching a good movie together.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 03:22 PM   #15
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien
I just wanted to say hello all.
Good to see you online

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All
Just giving the new singles thread an afternoon/evening Saturday bump. Hi everyone... a little damp and cloudy here a perfect night for good conversation and cuddling or a watching a good movie together.
Its getting to be that time of year where I wish I had someone to cuddle with; until then I'll just snuggle with my stuffed bear

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #16
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

I, personally am not a brave heart but I'm dropping by to show my support. Think this was a great idea for a thread. Good job Alix.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #17
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Thanks bro that means a lot to get a thanks and support from others in the community. Thanks too everyone else that has stopped by to show their support for the thread.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #18
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Of course I support everyone here, and you too Alix

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #19
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Smile

Well it is Saturday night and I've nothing to do, what a bummer. Anyone lucky enough to have plans tonight?
I think I'll do some writing tonight, it seems like the inspiration has come back, for which I am very thankful. <---when was the last time you used one of these?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #20
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Well it is Saturday night and I've nothing to do, what a bummer. Anyone lucky enough to have plans tonight?
I think I'll do some writing tonight, it seems like the inspiration has come back, for which I am very thankful. <---when was the last time you used one of these?
LOL I can not recall the last time I used one of those Julien but I do understand what you mean by not having plans on a Saturday night bummer here too. Yet like you I have seemed to have found my writing ability again accept I am real old school pen on paper first before it gets on here. There is not enough white out in the universe for me to use a typewriter lol.....
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:

Tags
dating, flirting, mingle, single