Old 12-30-2017, 11:13 AM   #21
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

So, if you're talking about queer spaces, then it might come down to individual preferences and/or how approachable a person is. Maybe also who runs out of patience first

I'm more of a "studier", meaning, I spend time studying someone before I know I'm interested.

A butch friend once told me: "femmes always make the first move". So take that for whatever it's worth to you.
Old 12-31-2017, 03:59 PM   #22
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

One time, long ago and far away... Someone on this site was flirting with me. One of my bitch friends PMd me and said "hey what's going on between you and _____.

I honestly didn't know that she was flirting. It was kind of funny that I didn't know.

I never make the first move.... It is how I was brought up.... I play but I can never tell you when that "play" is flirting. Lol.... I know, it sounds stupid but that is just me.

Reading these posts..... My email destined to be alone. Hahaha

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 04:53 PM   #23
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Shy...

You are more observant than most. How we as lesbians prefer to be referenced: has no bearing to each of our individual preferences.

My preferences are very personal and protected. I have always respected any future personal partner preferences as well.

In the current world of cyber vs face to face contact: we shall face challenges that together we could/should/would of: must become better with communicating.

My2cents:

Ks-

Last edited by ksrainbow; 12-31-2017 at 04:58 PM. Reason: I could easily post in the *butch* thread as well...I am a miss fitted lesbian lol
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 09:28 AM   #24
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

hum i know i flirt sometimes with butch/stud ^^ but i observe the concerned and i take time to develop a feeling so even if i love her/him/hym i overthink about the declaration so when i'll tell i'm all in ^^ i prefere when the other takes the first step
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote