Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation
Default Indulgences...

What do you spend money on (or put the effort into having) that is strictly an indulgence -- just to indulge yourself, because it makes you happy or feel good, even if someone else might consider it a foolish expenditure?

I was thinking about this today as I was taking a long shower under two shower-heads after a very long soak in a super-deep tub -- all fed by a tankless hot water heater. My bathroom looks like crap with drywall torn out and all kinds of other work that need to be done, but I finally have the tub and shower of my [reachable] dreams! I'm normally very good about being frugal and environmentally conscious, but not when it comes to my tub soaks.

So, what's your special indulgence? I know what a couple of the butches might answer (hint: the initials are BMW ).
Old 10-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Art supplies.
It is my feel good purchase, it is a pick me up.
Doesn't matter how broke I am, art supplies are a necessity.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Vacations.....which, to me, are an absolute must.

I don't spend money on clothes or shoes or spa trips...I can get my hair cut at Super Cuts....I don't like budgeting at the grocery store (although I can if I must)....but if I go a full year without so much as a tiny vacation, I get stressed and exhausted.

And I'm not talking "staycation" here....I'm talking chaise lounges by a pool or a beach, hotel rooms, eating out, and umbrella drinks.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awesome Thread Idea.

Cigars and ball caps.

I just love the smell of cigars but only certain ones. Some make me sick but there are some that just tickle my senses to no end.

I have a ball cap fetish. Straight up. It's like an addiction of sorts. I can walk through a store and if I spot one that I like, it's as if it's calling my name. Beckoning me to come over and just try it on.."that's all you have to do, try me on." Sometimes I force myself to resist but more often then not, I can't. It's to the point that I literally avoid shops that sell ball caps of all types.

Good Thread!,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #5
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Perfume. I live on a farm but I love really nice expensive perfume. The dogs like it too. I can tell by the way they lean into me.

Gourmet food and wine I can cook at home and all the fancy gadgets for my kitchen
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:51 PM   #6
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
all the fancy gadgets for my kitchen
Oh, absolutely! Yes, I *DO* need that high-end stand mixer that I've probably used only an average of twice a year since I bought it. Yes, I *DO* need that double-oven convection five-burner stove with all the bells and whistles on it (especially since it was over half-off retail for a high-end brand and way less than what I was planning to spend for a far lower-featured stove, as a result of a warehouse error at Lowes! Yes, I *DO* need all of those pans, and all of those mixing bowls, and all of those knives, and all of those everythings, because it's not just a matter of getting the right one for the job, it also lets me get the right one for my MOOD.

(haven't found a way to justify the $100+ stainless steel mandolin that I've been coveting, though - why does that cheap plastic one that I bought 15 years ago still have to work so well?!?)
Old 10-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default I must admit

I spend my money on cameras and photography equipment. Maybe its time I start buying her flowers instead. (lol)
StrongButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to StrongButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #8
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

it use to be garden stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #9
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Totally forgot to add...

Sushi. Place we go to is pretty expensive but they have this all you can eat thing that is just divine. We try to go at least once a month, whether we can afford it or not. Lol.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 07:12 PM   #10
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,113 Times in 3,005 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I hardly ever do but...
My must have here and there through the year are tickets for plays- and tickets to this storytelling circle they do here in the winter, I love the storytelling nights.

BUT I've been saving up for a big indulgence and I think it's getting ordered next week, my rowing machine I've been coveting for years.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDyke View Post
Totally forgot to add...

Sushi. Place we go to is pretty expensive but they have this all you can eat thing that is just divine. We try to go at least once a month, whether we can afford it or not. Lol.
Yep!! And we're past due. So get home for a couple days.

My indulgence is nail polish. Yes, odd but I have so many colors of nail polish it takes up one shelf of my fridge. Visitors think i'm strange.

Also, anything smell good. Candles, sprays, oils. As long as my house smells nice the world could fall down around me and i'd be fine. Weird how scents calm me down.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #12
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

- A wedge of Stilton
- Moose jerky
- Patterned tights
- Those $10 coloured flats one can find at any Payless or SquallMart
- An hour or two to sit on my bum and read
- A ball of yarn I'd rather sit and rub on my face rather than knit

genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #13
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Time - to allocate as I see fit.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #14
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

gengisfawn reminded me: Good cheese.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:50 PM   #15
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My indulgences now are thick rare steak well seasoned at the steakhouse.Good music that I can relate with,just being in a quite place to reach the part of me that will allow me to be at peace with life away from the fast pace of things.Haveing a warm soft body in my arms with no destanation on mind.Not to bad for a start.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #16
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
So, what's your special indulgence? I know what a couple of the butches might answer (hint: the initials are BMW ).
<cough>

Yes, I adore my 2002 BMW Z3. What I spend on it is COMPLETELY unnecessary (i.e. not mechanical issues). From the most expensive detailing products down to the smallest modifications such as a stainless steel lighter knob, unnecessary.

Guilty.

BUT.

It is my hobby and I spread out when I spend money and how much. I know what I want to do with the car long term, so I pick one expensive modification per year.

In other ways I am crazy frugal. We all have our "thing", I suppose.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #17
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,806 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Warm French Brie and a good champagne. Not only monetary but calorie indulgences.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #18
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

T-shirts, Harley Davidson t-shirts to be exact.. I have a whole dresser that I am dedicating to shirts.. I counted casually the number then did a lil that many x's 25 a piece, I cried.. but I just bought another...

My other, hats, if it looks good, I am buying it..

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #19
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

I spend my money on food. I need a gluten-free diet so I have to spend more money but when it comes to indulging, it's gourmet food. Healthy, organic, gluten-free specialty foods. And dark chocolate. Oh yum!

I also spend time and money at consignments stores. They don't carry expensive items but for me, it's an indulgence.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

power tools

they must be priced on sale really good for me to justify

Example:
I already have a 4 1/2 inch grinder ... a little over 4 amps.

Here is my justification. Right now, I am doing a little home project which
requires me to cut some steel tubing and a heavy duty stainless steel plate.

The other night I saw a dewalt 4 1/2 inch 10 amp grinder ...
with paddle ...
with lock-on ...
with kitbox ...

Honestly, I tried so hard to walk away from it ... ended up walking right into a sweet deal on a chainsaw.

I was incredibly good though. I did not buy both.

Guess who's got a new grinder?
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: