Old 09-02-2017, 09:51 PM   #161
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite holiday...Halloween!! Going out and doing fall photography. The crisp night air blowing through the bedroom window while cuddled up with my love (once there is a "love" to cuddle with lol)
Old 09-03-2017, 04:56 AM   #162
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Time to start putting a second pair of "work outdoors shoes" at the back door.

Is that a leaf or a landmine?
(landmine: pooch poop) ... can't be sure where it is anymore.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 06:47 AM   #163
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Autumn

Cooler temperatures, summer is too darn hot in Texas.

Lost Maples State Park is beautiful in the fall. Anyone want to go with me this year?
https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/lost-maples
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 11:09 AM   #164
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Cooler temperatures, summer is too darn hot in Texas.

Lost Maples State Park is beautiful in the fall. Anyone want to go with me this year?
https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/lost-maples
Aside from cooler temperatures, leaves changing color is the best thing about fall for me. There is a scarcity of those kind of trees here in Albuquerque. I want to walk among the trees and hear leaves crackle under my feet. I'm a child of the Midwest and I really miss fall leaves the most.

There are also electric hookups at this state park, so I'm game. Is it worth driving 670 miles?
Old 09-03-2017, 11:12 AM   #165
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Not. Sweating. My. Ass. Off.
If sweating was actually reducing the size of my ass, I wouldn't mind so much. Sadly, it's the back of my head which starts sweating now and I can't afford to lose any grey matter.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:13 AM   #166
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
The smell of wood burning in people's fireplaces wafting through the air outside
And on a special day, it's pinon.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:16 AM   #167
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
Aside from cooler temperatures, leaves changing color is the best thing about fall for me. There is a scarcity of those kind of trees here in Albuquerque. I want to walk among the trees and hear leaves crackle under my feet. I'm a child of the Midwest and I really miss fall leaves the most.

There are also electric hookups at this state park, so I'm game. Is it worth driving 670 miles?
Yay! Fun time.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 05:54 PM   #168
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 05:57 PM   #169
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 06:59 PM   #170
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Baking...

Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 08:12 PM   #171
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i love wearing Autumn colors-
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 08:45 PM   #172
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

the scent of pine trees ~ crimson and clover ~ the amazing colors of nature's art work ~
Old 09-03-2017, 08:58 PM   #173
FemmeDivine

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

FemmeDivine is on a distinguished road

wood fires <3
FemmeDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FemmeDivine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 09:00 PM   #174
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Fall foliage! That was one thing I did actually love about living in the northeast.
Ah it is the best place in the world to be for that, and I really am a fall foliage nut. Here where I am now in eastern New Mexico fall is not that much different than summer. It is in the 80's instead of the 90's pretty much every day. I can't complain though. Gorgeous sunsets all year round and only a short winter.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 09:06 PM   #175
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

cooler mornings and evenings.... collecting seeds.... cleaning house, getting ready to hunker down and cook soups/stews....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 08:17 AM   #176
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 08:22 AM   #177
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

I really love her-
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 09:14 AM   #178
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

you can taste fall...it's right there on the tip of my tongue. The way the leaves crunch under your feet. It's not so much a crunch but more like a scrunch where you still feel the life in the leafs. Not like the feel or sound they make when the moisture has left the leaves later in the season. Where we're moving to in just under a week will give us a full on performance filled with beautiful and vibrant colors that can only be found in hills of Oregon. Our new little town even has numerous walking paths that are protected by old oak trees and Oregon grape trees/bushes that turn a brilliant shade of red. Hoodies and loose fitting yoga pants become the clothing of choice. Oh fall how I love you.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 11:18 AM   #179
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Apples

Apples... I love them year round, but especially in the fall.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 12:32 PM   #180
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

You should head over to St. Helens on hwy 30, heading to Astoria. They are the Original Halloween town from the movie. Watch the movie (pay attention to the landmarks)then head up to see it for yourself in real life. It was one of the things we found out about that little town when we were looking to buy a home. From what we have heard the town square is truly a sight to see during the Halloween season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelessromantic69 View Post
My favorite holiday...Halloween!! Going out and doing fall photography. The crisp night air blowing through the bedroom window while cuddled up with my love (once there is a "love" to cuddle with lol)

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post: