Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Exhausted, I had to for the first time in my career, advise people they were being let go due to a reduction in the size of our work force. It's an utterly soul crushing experience, to do this to people who really don't deserve it.

Excited, we are going to see my sister graduate her technical training in the USAF and spend time with her and my nephew. We are going to laugh and play and make memories and just have fun.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 09:31 PM   #4562
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Finally feeling somewhat relaxed for the first time this week. And it doesn’t hurt that tomorrow is Friday.

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 06:31 AM   #4563
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Tired of being sick.

I keep thinking I'm over it and then it comes back on me. Phooey!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 06:54 AM   #4564
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel rushed. I kept resetting the alarm this morning and don't have time for my usual lackadaisical ways.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 10:35 AM   #4565
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,684 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I woke at 730 am and was out and about by 745am

I feel amazing!!!
Old 01-19-2018, 10:47 AM   #4566
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still feeling a bit exhausted after a full of shopping and errand running in Seattle yesterday!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 01:30 PM   #4567
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default n e n e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

nervous...excited...nervous...excited

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 10:05 PM   #4568
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

[Tw: contains homophobic slur]

I feel really bad, y’all!! Went for an obligatory visit with relatives I had never met and was subjected to some bigoted bullshit!! Yay!!

Here are some highlights: “I don’t feel sympathy for those Africans at all. Why have so many children if they’re too poor to feed them?”

My favorite: “They should just close down all those AIDS clinics. Then all the fags would die. All those sexual weirdos.”

The best thing is that my mother, who dragged me to this hellhole in the middle of Satan’s Ass, Nevada, didn’t even try to call them out. Meanwhile, I was sitting there wanting to cry.

I wish I were here with the butchiest butch ever to exist who could kill a man just by looking at him and I would sit on their lap and bake them a pie and then we would talk about our shared experiences of homophobic bullshittery and then literally make out in front of these Trump-supporting, xenophobic, cantankerous, climate change-deniers.

Thanks for reading my sob story
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 10:22 PM   #4569
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm tired but can't sleep right now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 10:26 PM   #4570
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not really sure I can describe how I feel I'm ticked mad then again I'm also totally concerned for a couple of friends of mine who promised to check in because they're in situations that are not the best in the world and then they don't they don't reach out and when they do reach out it's like in code to be deciphered and I'm not wind talker

I'm not sure if I should just turn my back on them or if I should just wait in the wings and be there when they need me because believe me is going to happen I can see the writing on the wall and unfortunately I can't stop the path of destruction

Damn sometimes I hate being a friend no that's not true
Old 01-20-2018, 12:33 AM   #4571
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

worn out. I cannot wait till 'reading week' so I can just spend a week exercising to regain some level of fitness, as I just can;t seem to improve whilst simulatneously having to go to college and keeping things going in my flat. yesterday's last two lessons, both outsiode, felt utterly gruelling, but I would've been fine with them in warmer weather.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 08:55 AM   #4572
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Feel great this morning!

The dogs and I slept late until almost 7:00 a.m. ... and we all woke up so sweet and cuddley. Played kissy-face. I had to sing Jeffrey's favorite song to him. Kevie and Jennifer like it a lot too but no matter what Jeffrey is doing, when I sing this song, he comes and sits right in front of me centerstage. I believe he finds the tones soothing. It is the Romeo and Juliet song ... you know it ... starts out --->>> "A time for us someday there'll be ..."

My mom gave me the gift of receiving joy from singing. She took me to the movies to see all the Rogers (Rodgers??) and Hammerstein musicals when I was a child. Then afterwards, would buy the soundtrack album and we would sing together. Always joined the singing groups in school, plus some rock n roll with my Fender as a teen.

I just experienced a "warm fuzzy feel good" remembering those times.

Happy Saturday to Everyone!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #4573
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I sing the "Good Morning Song" to my pets since 1978 every pet I ever had loe that feeling of waking up to happy singing and playful 1/2 hour.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:09 PM   #4574
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm tired but can't sleep right now.
Why couldn't you sleep babygrl?
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 02:12 PM   #4575
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Proud! Yesterday my sister graduated from her training in the air force and I got to take a tour of her training simulations, it was awesome. She worked so hard and faced a ton of struggles to get to this point, but never gave up.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 02:38 PM   #4576
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default g

My excitement continues with the groundedness that is mine
once again.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 03:25 PM   #4577
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I'm feeling so fucking joyful!

My oldest friend in the world is here visiting and we've been catching up and gabbing and snacking on healthy foods and piling up together in my bed and doing that thing where we put on lots of lotion, read magazines together, and listen to 80's music.
She's my best girl since we were 15 and having her here feels like my soul has it's twin back.

We got up this morning and I took her out for a giant pancake breakfast at one of her favorite nasty-good greasy spoons in town and the we proceeded to blast Tupac and roll all over town running errands and window shopping.

We hit the post office, the bank, the consignment shop, the weird antique mall, TJ Maxx, the car wash, the oil change place, the thrift store to drop off donations, and stopped for a Diet Coke treat on the way home.

She's so exhausted and happily snoring away in my bed and I am prepping some vittles for when she wakes up.

I feel such joy for getting to spend any time with her. The truth is that she has spent most of her life working for the government in various locations and we have gone years without seeing each other before. And the extra truth...the really painful one...is that she's sick and that brings up scary, painful shit I can't even stand to write down.

For now, there is joy. And that's good enough.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 04:48 PM   #4578
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Accomplished!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 08:07 PM   #4579
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default response to Medusa's post

Medusa, I enjoyed reading your post a great deal. You provided lots of good details. I could picture you and your friend in every situation in my mind so well.

The bomb at the end shook me.

I wish for lots more good times together for you and your friend.

I wish your friend the very best in dealing what I perceived as serious illness.

In the future, I wish for you to be able to gather up some form of peace about what could eventually be approaching and hurting your heart.

High Regards,
RockOn
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 09:34 PM   #4580
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Still achy, coughy and sick. Waiting for all this to pass.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: