How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Marry the femme of my dreams. Know what it's like to wake up every morning next to the woman you love the most in this world. Know what it feels like to hold her every night while we fall asleep. Grow old together.
To build a bond with my wife that noone and nothing can ever come between.
Know what it feels like to be loved. And feel safe in that love.
Play golf in Scotland.
Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef.
Visit Ireland.
Have a little 2 seat converable , just for fun.
Learn to tap dance. Or just dance period.
Learn Spanish.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #62
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Before I die...
I want to see this country change the way it cares for, and treats, the most vulnerable among us; the elderly, the poor, the mentally ill, the developmentally disabled. I would like to see our entire system of elder care overhauled, so that all people can live out their lives in an environment of dignity, love, care, and acceptance. I want better access to FREE treatment for the mentally ill. I want the poor not to be looked at as a "burden" on our society, but looked at with compassion and the knowledge that many of us could join that community but for one twist of fate. I want the developmentally disabled to be viewed not by what they can't do, but by what they can, and to be celebrated for it, instead of being looked upon as "different."

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #63
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Before I die...
I want to see this country change the way it cares for, and treats, the most vulnerable among us; the elderly, the poor, the mentally ill, the developmentally disabled. I would like to see our entire system of elder care overhauled, so that all people can live out their lives in an environment of dignity, love, care, and acceptance. I want better access to FREE treatment for the mentally ill. I want the poor not to be looked at as a "burden" on our society, but looked at with compassion and the knowledge that many of us could join that community but for one twist of fate. I want the developmentally disabled to be viewed not by what they can't do, but by what they can, and to be celebrated for it, instead of being looked upon as "different."

Wow. <3 ....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #64
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Before I die...

I want to own a bakery or cupcake truck!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 07:31 PM   #65
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Before I die...

I want to own a bakery or cupcake truck!

You would SO rock a cupcake truck!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2012, 05:48 PM   #66
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Before i die i want to finish learning sign language

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #67
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool befo' i die...

i wanna know, not jus' feel, i've made a differeence in da work i've done wit' mentally ill adults bof hea and in da years i worked wit' dem in da u.s

it's been mah life callin' (32 years to be exact), and i adore it...
Old 12-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #68
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

Take a world cruse. Buy a loaded R.V. and visit all the National Parks after I retire.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #69
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Before I die I'd like to find the love of my life. I'd actually like to do that before I turn 52. That gives me 5 weeks. Wish me luck!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #70
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Before i die i want to buy a stretch limo van for the folks i fell in love with at the Head Injury Unit on Cape Cod.

Before i die i want to enjoy many years with the love of my life, know what it is like to grow old together (it's happening rapidly) and look back on many years together.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #71
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Before I die, I want to go to the Kentucky Derby

and the Mermaid celebration on Coney Island

and ride in one more horse show

I want to hold my grandbabies

and find peace with my daughter

I have to say, that I have done just about everything I have set out to do in my life, except write a book...and I am hoping to do that this year...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 06:09 AM   #72
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Before i die i want to teach! ...........
Dee, you already do in so many ways...
Your photography, your sharing, hell even your open personality makes others receptive to listening to you. Whether you know this or not you may not have taught in a formal educational setting, but you do fulfill this role already.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #73
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
Dee, you already do in so many ways...
Your photography, your sharing, hell even your open personality makes others receptive to listening to you. Whether you know this or not you may not have taught in a formal educational setting, but you do fulfill this role already.

Thank you so much, but i am ever the student in life.

i will soon teach in a formal setting, but my hope is to be more than that, but to me to others what my teachers have been to me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #74
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Before i die i want to understand the way of other people's minds.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 11:03 PM   #75
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Before I die (list continued)-

Perhaps attend culinary school.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #76
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Before I die, I want so very much to visit Ireland - especially, Galway.

Right behind that: Norway, Scotland, and England.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 07:37 PM   #77
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Before i die i want to learn to see a change for women over the world.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #78
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Before i die i want to find all of my spirit guides and find out why i am drawn to certain ones..........
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:14 PM   #79
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Before I die...

I want to send out as much positive/healing energy into the world as possible. We're just borrowing these bodies. Our souls have a much higher agenda so I try to speak with mine as much as possible (even though I end up putting my foot directly in sometimes). Spiritual messages + human receivers= Lost in translation. *shrugs* But that's what I want to do and hopefully I can keep doing it after I die too.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:17 PM   #80
JinxieB

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian...soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
married

JinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST Reputation

before I die I want to........

Come out Fully...
be my authentic self...
travel...New Zealand, Scotland, Ireland, Nova Scotia, Canada, Australia and Germany...
have a relationship with a lovely woman who is kind, sweet, gentle and devoted...
go to more concerts...
live in Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Maine...
watch my children grow up to be happy, healthy and responsible adults
shot more in black and white...
rubbertramp my way across the U.S. taking pictures...
spend time on the beach...
learn to surf
see equality for ALL...
volunteer more of my time....
win a fishing tournament...
run a 5K, 10K, full marathon and a mud run...
drink more margaritas...hahaha

That's all I can think of right now...I am sure I will be back to add more as they come to me I really like this post...Thanks for making it
JinxieB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JinxieB For This Useful Post: