Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

12 Days until Red gets home :-). Going out to lunch with a friend today. Sitting around until then sipping coffee. Ready for another busy week. Hope everyone has nice laid back day.

Peace
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014, 10:11 AM   #222
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Soaking up a peaceful Sunday morning! Discovered that the finch who made a nest in the fern on the front porch and laid 2 eggs had apparently laid a third egg last night!! Excited to wait for hatching baby birds!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014, 11:38 AM   #223
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

woke up at 11am, having lunch now and then gonna watch some tv before going out tonight with a friend just to hang out at her house - pretty lazy I'd say but I love those days :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 08:34 AM   #224
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning!

Sun is shining, all is well, Red gets home this coming Friday. Lot's to do today. Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and is set for an even better week.

Have a laid back over easy Sunday!

Peace
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 09:30 AM   #225
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning peepers!

Today is Home Depot power tool shopping day!!!! Need orbital sander. And paint of course. More Rustoleum rust stop stuff. Lowes has the metallic paint I need, some fresh salad fixings at WinnDixie and back home to work on projects.

Feeling pretty good today. Excited about making more goodies for my future home.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 10:21 AM   #226
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just enjoying a leisurely breakfast on a foggy morning, contemplating what to do with the day ahead.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 06:57 PM   #227
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I slept late, watched some TV, had a leisurely breakfast, went to work for a half day, worked out, grocery shopped, had a lovely dinner and I'm relaxing for the rest of the evening. The whole day was pretty easy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #228
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Red's home :-)! Had a wonderful brunch at great little home town restaurant with my aunt and uncle. Celebrated our birthdays!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Peace.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 10:38 AM   #229
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Good Morning!
I am getting ready to whip up some yummy breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, spicy veggie sausage, sliced avocado, pepper jack cheese all rolled up in a green chili tortilla.

Hope everyone has a great laid back Sunday and a fantastic week to follow.

Peace,
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 12:04 PM   #230
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Easy, laid back morning here!!!
Lazing around, drank OJ and read paper!
Lining up shows on demand for tonight....
My honey had to be away this weekend....ill parent! I sure miss our weekends....BUT I do understand and want her to have all the time she can with her ailing parent!

Made 'sketti yesterday with meatballs and vodka cream sauce (Bertolli's)...it is quite yummy today!
Old 08-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #231
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Nice 'n' easy Sunday for me. Went to the local walmart to shop for soap making supplies. Found a few things, but not much. Will spend afternoon doing nails, shopping online for more soap making supplies, finishing an easy "glue on" visioning collage, watch ROKU, talking on the phone with someone. I was going to finish a book by Jackie Kay, but it hasn't held up over the years so I think I'll just toss it out. Why force it if it's not happening?

The worst of my day so far was eating some store-bought curried-chicken salad that was ridiculously sweet. Life is good.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:51 PM   #232
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Nice 'n' easy Sunday for me. Went to the local walmart to shop for soap making supplies. Found a few things, but not much. Will spend afternoon doing nails, shopping online for more soap making supplies, finishing an easy "glue on" visioning collage, watch ROKU, talking on the phone with someone. I was going to finish a book by Jackie Kay, but it hasn't held up over the years so I think I'll just toss it out. Why force it if it's not happening?

The worst of my day so far was eating some store-bought curried-chicken salad that was ridiculously sweet. Life is good.
Soap Making Supplies:

http://www.bulkapothecary.com/catego...-supplies.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 02:08 PM   #233
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

After a great brunch I'm listening to my home-brewed "Sunday" Pandora station and playing around with an electrical metering toy I got for myself to kill my electrical bill.

Geek fun.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 02:09 PM   #234
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Jack is working today so I am indulging in another audio book while the makings for lasagna sauce simmers on the stove. Got out and checked my newly-hatched finches and watered the garden. It's GORGEOUS outside today!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 06:55 AM   #235
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Another gorgeous Sunday morning! Jack is at work early so I am up at the crack of dawn sipping coffee in bed and playing a little Criminal Case.
Going to round myself up and clean the office, work on one of my websites, and get some dinner in the crock pot for tonight.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 07:41 AM   #236
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

everyone is alseep, except the cat, drinking coffee, watching the news, i started a pot of beans (one of the few dishes i can make well haha) i love sundays!
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:21 AM   #237
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Good Morning!
Red is asleep with the doxies and I am hanging with Abbie our Aussie. 1st day of contract for Red this next Thursday. Seems like summer was a dream. Going to be a busy afternoon today. Red has meetings and I have a business meeting the my essential oils partner. Our little business is picking up and we have 2 festivals lined up before the end of the year.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and a fantastic week ahead,

Peace
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:51 AM   #238
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Did the usual Kitty roundup "feed me" routine. Twice because Sophie jumped up and gobbled up their wet food... dang dog. Just took a trip to the loo.

Been up since six, went to my favorite 24/7 restaurant and drank decaf coffee for two hours. Took my project book with me, jotted down numerous ideas and such. I'm so loved by all my favorite ladies, they gave me their secret stash of flavored creamer to add to my coffee. They ROCK!

Got dozens of ideas in my head today. Yep. One of those days again!

Daydream day!
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 10:22 AM   #239
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wonderful, relaxed Sunday morning here. It's my honey's birthday! Went to early breakfast at IHOP and got her a small chocolate decorated cake...

Yesterday I had gotten her a facial massage and a deep tissue massage, 1 hr. each and treated myself to a massage as well! OMG..were we relaxed. Had a late dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings!

Today we are just lazing around the house. It's going to be a big August full moon tonight, so we will pack a light picnic and ride out to beach to watch it come up out over the ocean....should be spectacular to see, too!!!

My dachshund is here and there....she only has FOUR beds in different spots to lie on..lol. NO, she is NOT spoil

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone!!!...lol.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:04 PM   #240
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had to work but spent the morning sleeping late and then painting crafty things while I watched the telly. Breakfast and then it was time to get going.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: