Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

omg! I hid the squeakie and did she NOT find it already! This is now a game...for both of us! LOL
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 11:28 AM   #1102
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

The new addition to My home (Lilly) is settling in great. She slept through the night and only got up when she heard Me use the bathroom- I gave her some pets and she went back to sleep. She is eating great and has used the litter box. I think she is going to be just fine.

Now to figure out a name for her.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 05:33 PM   #1103
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Week of *gifts*....

Mr Mars has gifted me with:

3 of his bunny-hole stash...ewwww

2 Birds of a feather that should NOT have stuck together....yuck

1 trip to the Vet to remove objects closer than they appear.....WTF?

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 05:43 PM   #1104
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Bella is such a little smartass!!

So, I don't allow her on my bed because she is WAY too bossy.

I've been working longer hours lately so she has been insistent that I play with her as soon as I get home. Well, a couple of nights in a row I've gotten home and plopped in a dining chair and started sending emails.
Bella usually stays glued to my side so when things get quiet I know she is up to something.

TWO DAYS IN A ROW NOW it has gotten quiet and when I get up to check what she is doing I have found her standing IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BED WITH MY $12 MAKEUP SPONGE DANGLING FROM HER MOUTH!!!

SHE IS TAUNTING ME!!!!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 07:03 PM   #1105
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Phoebe a very sweet whippet has a thing with loud noises they scare the crap out of her I was upstairs reading ( go figure) with my constant companion when there is two very loud booms from outside and all of a sudden I have 5 pounds of shaking panting whippet crawling on my chest .. she was a mess and as I was calming her here comes her kitty sister Piper curls up next to Phoebe and starts giving her kisses just about the cutest thing ever
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 01:38 PM   #1106
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

The new addition to My household- is doing awesome!! She actually slept on My bed last night- I laid down and had the tv on- and bam she jumps up and found herself a spot and watched tv with Me. Not sure if she slept there all night- but it was cute that she wanted to be up there.

I also went and bought a water reservoir for her- so that she has constant water down- and also a little pop out play tube for her to play around in.

I went online earlier and purchased her pet insurance and also registered her microchip. Tomorrow I will call to make her first vet appointment-so that I can establish care for her. I think she is settling in great.

Honestly though, My heart still breaks when I think about Sebastian being out there somewhere. I wish he would come back even if it wants to stay outdoors. I hope he found a good place to land. The little guy will always be in My heart for sure.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 03:21 PM   #1107
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Ate all my ice out of my glass of tea!

She's a brat!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 03:51 AM   #1108
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

When I came home yesterday- My furry friend was waiting for Me on the arm of the couch- just looking at Me with those big green marble eyes- that look of love just amazes Me.

So, I noticed that she is super interested in what is going on outdoors. She has not taken to hopping up on the bathroom sink and stretching herself to look out the bathroom window. I set up a table with a cushy towel in front of one of the windows in the livingroom to see if she will explore it. But, I am thinking maybe not because it is louder at that window as that window faces the apartment parking lot and main road. We shall see.

I will be taking her to her first vet appointment next week to establish care.

I wish I knew how to post pictures on here- I would show everyone what she looks like. Maybe I will take the time to read how to do it in the newbs section or wherever it is located.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 04:18 AM   #1109
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

I woke up this morning to find out/realize that My kitty is not actually sleeping in the bedroom at night. She will get up there with Me when I am laying in bed and watching tv- but during the night she must get down- and she actually sits right outside the door- and in a way where she can see into the bedroom.

I feel bad though- because I know that normally she will sleep under the bed especially during the day- so now I feel like I am taking her sleep area away from her by sleeping in My bed. hahaha.

Pets really are our kids (for those of us who do not have bio children).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 09:02 AM   #1110
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Piper a very sweet black and white fluff ball kitty has decided that she must torment and or kiss everyone in the house today many times Phoebe seems to be ok with this Gracie not so much as she is running from her and the sight of a 3 legged German Sheppard running from a very small kitty is funny as all hell I am guessing I am next up on her list and will receive a facial from her as she licks my whole face crazy kitty

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 11:58 AM   #1111
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't talked about it here but my mother's pit bull, Mae Mobley, had to be put down recently.

Her other dog, Bella, had become very depressed because of the loss. The only time she perked up was when I visited with my three dogs....

SO.....

My mother has asked if my tiniest dog, Bitsy, can stay and be part of the family. She gets along well with Bella and just LOVES the fenced yard my mother has as well as the treats she is showered with.

I know she will be in good hands...but I will miss my littlest furbaby. I do know its a better fit for her. She's a puppy and she needs lots of love and attention and I do work a lot.

I will demand video chats with her weekly though
Old 05-24-2017, 08:49 PM   #1112
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

The boys met a fly in the house today, chased it into the bathroom slid around the bathtub as I winced in fear of what would get broken, as I swatter them out the dang fly found its way in to the shower so they tried for a while to catch it through the glass.

I love to watch them so engaged an hunting!

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 09:22 PM   #1113
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
I woke up this morning to find out/realize that My kitty is not actually sleeping in the bedroom at night. She will get up there with Me when I am laying in bed and watching tv- but during the night she must get down- and she actually sits right outside the door- and in a way where she can see into the bedroom.

I feel bad though- because I know that normally she will sleep under the bed especially during the day- so now I feel like I am taking her sleep area away from her by sleeping in My bed. hahaha.

Pets really are our kids (for those of us who do not have bio children).

I don't know what the weather is there, but I know my dog gets off the bed at night because he gets too warn and the wood floors are much cooler on his tummy.

You are right they are our kids.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 12:05 PM   #1114
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Kitty Eleanor has already caught and killed one mouse at the house we're staying at....

Well.....

The other day, I was just waking up and she was intent on something under the bed (air mattress). I jumped out of the bed and lifted the air mattress and sure enough...there was a cute little field mouse.

I picked Eleanor up and put her out of the room and tried to catch the mouse. To no avail. He went under the bedroom door right into the kitchen where Eleanor was. He made it under the stove and to who knows where. His corpse hasn't turned up yet so I guess he made it.

I wish I had named her Diana instead of Eleanor. She is QUITE the huntress.....
Old 05-25-2017, 01:46 PM   #1115
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

The fur-kids here have been having a real good time playing in the woods all day. I did'nt want to cut a big hole in my door for a cat-door for them, so, I cut a cat-door hole in a piece of plywood, and sawed it to fit purrfectly into a lower window. I also built a little shelf outside of their cat-door window for them to jump up on.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 10:16 AM   #1116
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

We have a bedtime routine around here I have come to realize, when it is time for bed I tend to announce the fact and Phoebe runs as fast as she can for the stairs Gracie who will not go upstairs curls on the couch and waits for her goodnight kisses Piper waits for me at the top of the stairs where I MUST stop and let her give me many many kisses and if I dare move before she is done she will pull me back with her paw (silly kitty) finally get to the bedroom where Phoebe is already curled in the bed looking att me like what took you so long and for a whippet she sure can take up some room each in their own way they demand attention before bedtime silly babies

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 05:21 PM   #1117
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty is laying in my lap. I think that she is addicted to my lap because even when I lay in bed she lays across my legs as if my lap was there. Haha!

The kitten is running through the house playing with everything.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 06:12 PM   #1118
Wiccanfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Wiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST ReputationWiccanfemme Has the BEST Reputation

She leaped, jumped, whined with excitement and doggy grinned when I walked through the door lol. She's such a sweetie, acting like she hadn't seen me in years.
Wiccanfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wiccanfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 01:40 PM   #1119
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure if our little Calico Princess knows she's a cat. She follows her Daddy around like a dog! It's too cute!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 09:43 PM   #1120
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

My marmalade mob tried the wee catio I put together today. It's was a handybutch mess but they thrilled to be outside... a few feet closer to the bird feeder. The birds on the other hand we're not so thrilled.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets