Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

I am so proud of the new kitten she did not harass the repairman today. My older kitty used to try and help the repairman. Good kitten!

In other news the kitten is running through the house with the speed of light.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2017, 07:25 PM   #1022
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I let the chickens out when I got home.
Twister (cat) followed me down there. One of the big hens saw Twister as she came out of the pen. The hen took out after the cat, chasing her across the yard, between the house and the kennel, past the front porch and down into the back yard. As the hen gained ground Twister ran faster as did the hen. I got so tickled at them.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2017, 09:45 PM   #1023
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

both my very old newfoundland, and my 1 year old english shepard/maremma girl got professionally groomed today. They look and smell great! The old guy has a lifetime of getting groomed so he was very good, but it took some convincing before the young one would let them use the hair dryer on her. LOL
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 12:09 PM   #1024
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Both of the kitties have recovered from their colds. Now they are just a black and white streak running through the house.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 02:08 PM   #1025
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

He broke my heart and he took pieces of it and my soul with him. But for all he was going through, I could see his love for me and his eyes spoke the words he could never say.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 04:44 PM   #1026
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

The puppy walker surprised me and gave my girl a bath.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 04:45 PM   #1027
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
He broke my heart and he took pieces of it and my soul with him. But for all he was going through, I could see his love for me and his eyes spoke the words he could never say.
SO sorry! .....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 05:52 PM   #1028
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
SO sorry! .....
Thank you, dee.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 08:53 PM   #1029
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My cats and dog are laying around with their tongues hanging out...it has gone from the high 50's to the mid-eighties in a couple of days, and they still have their winter coats!

Poor babies
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 09:22 PM   #1030
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

omg....my Moon Baby puppy keeps bringing in branches that they wind has blown off the trees. She chews on them instead of the toys I give her! Shards of bark and split limbs are gutted all over my carpeting! LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2017, 11:20 AM   #1031
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty did not like the time change and refused to get out of bed this morning.

The kitten got up with me to play and get her breakfast.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2017, 04:27 PM   #1032
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

My sweet little spoiled kitty swatted at me when I walked by this morning....lol
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 06:28 AM   #1033
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty is laying in my lap and the kitten is running through the house playing.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 07:00 AM   #1034
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The dog man played in the snow a little and then tucked his old body back in my bed. Old lady cat had her special breakfast in her special place that's all hers and went back to sleep. The youngster cats are running around wrestling.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 11:00 AM   #1035
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Old Man Bourbon, the newfoundland, struggles to climb stairs nowadays, but lately, he has been coming upstairs each night to sleep in my room. I try to get him to come up when I go up, so I can help him and he wont budge. He waits until the house is all quiet and dark, and then I hear the old body slowly, painfully, climb each step, with labored breathing. He meets me at the door of the upstairs living area, (I climb out of bed to get to him) and I bend down and wrap my arms around his furry neck and love on him. I dont understand why he waits...or why he even climbs...when its obviously so hard for him to do. But I feel the love and give him love back...

He cannot lay on the bed...I have tried to lift him up and he refuses to stay.I worry about him jumping down as his bones are so fragile now. So he lays next to me on the floor. Moon Baby dog sleeps on the bed and is insanely jealous of him..she tries to get between us when he comes to me for pets. I refuse to allow her to do so. She gets LOTS of attention from me so she must wait when he requests it.

He is 12, almost 13. Newfs usually live about 10 years. My longest term one was 14 when she passed. We are heading closer to the end than I want. He is in good health for his age, other than his body having arthritis and congestive heart. So as long as he wants to climb the stairs, I will be waiting for him...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 11:35 AM   #1036
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The kitten loves to play with the neighbor's cat through the window she gets super excited and coos. This morning at 5:30 am I heard her cooing but on inspection I discovered that she mistook a racoon for the neighbor kitty. 😀 Haha!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 12:53 PM   #1037
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
The kitten loves to play with the neighbor's cat through the window she gets super excited and coos. This morning at 5:30 am I heard her cooing but on inspection I discovered that she mistook a racoon for the neighbor kitty. 😀 Haha!
How funny! Glad it wasn't a skunk.

My dog splashed and played in the early morning mud puddles in the back yard. The cats stretched and yawned and ate treats and had belly rubs.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 05:21 PM   #1038
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post

My dog splashed and played in the early morning mud puddles in the back yard. The cats stretched and yawned and ate treats and had belly rubs.
No skunk zone! Haha 😊
Old 03-27-2017, 05:34 PM   #1039
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post

I had a day similar to your cats of course minus the belly rubs
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 04:51 AM   #1040
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I have been fostering a dog for about 6 months, that got adopted last night! YAY But.....my one female woke me up three times last night ringing the "go out" bell because she thought I had left him outside.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets