Old 05-13-2017, 06:26 PM   #1081
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Bruce and Joker(large black cats that found home 6 months ago) Took turns napping with Riley (Rot/Shep mix) Bruce slept on top on Riley's face and Joker who does not like physical contact except with Bruce curled up between Riley's paws. This is new behavior for Joker and has made very happy he is learning to trust the dogs a little more each day.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 06:35 PM   #1082
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Baby stuck to me like glue. She was always a bit like that, but since her sister cat passed away, it's even more extreme. I don't know if she's just taking the opportunity to get more time with me or whether she misses Zuzu.

I am torn about getting another cat and probably won't for a while. I am facing knee replacement surgery and recovery and then getting ready to move. I am not sure what my living situation will be once I do move. Moreover, moving two cats across country is just that much more stress and expense. The only sane thing to do is wait until I move. And I am not pining for another cat. I still miss Zuzu a lot.

Also, I watch this show called My Cat From Hell. And I truly dread the possibility of conflict between a new cat and Baby. Baby and Zuzu were sorta traumatized by a housemate's cat back in the day. I don't know how Baby would adjust.

I am afraid she's bored though. A dog would be the perfect companion for her. She loves dogs. But I am not physically able to take care of a dog yet.
Old 05-14-2017, 05:42 AM   #1083
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Sebastian meowed all through the night. I am guessing because he wanted attention and is also anxious and trying to get used to his new home. I am reading up on this behavior- because I am cranky if I do not get enough sleep- so I am going to have to see what I can do so this does not become a habit.

Also, I do not think he used his litter spot at all. So I am wondering if he was meowing because he wanted to go out- because he is used to going to the bathroom outdoors.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2017, 07:43 AM   #1084
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
Sebastian meowed all through the night. I am guessing because he wanted attention and is also anxious and trying to get used to his new home. I am reading up on this behavior- because I am cranky if I do not get enough sleep- so I am going to have to see what I can do so this does not become a habit.

Also, I do not think he used his litter spot at all. So I am wondering if he was meowing because he wanted to go out- because he is used to going to the bathroom outdoors.
I am not a cat expert but I would think that your kitty is just nervous about his new home. Lots of petting and love will help him feel comfortable.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2017, 07:45 AM   #1085
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty is laying on my lap purring. The kitten is in her bed napping. All is quiet in the house.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2017, 08:23 AM   #1086
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Serenading me by howling at 6 am this morning.... What a brat. I was sleeping ya know. Lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 04:16 AM   #1087
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy Sad to post

Last night Sebastian got out. I have a deck off My kitchen and had the main door open but the screen door was closed. I was sitting here on the couch and he was over there sniffing by the door- before I knew it- he pushed into the screen door- and he bolted. Apparently I did not have the screen door latched the whole way. It was pitch dark out there- and we had storms off and on all day. I went out with a flashlight and tried to get him back in. No luck.

I was in chat and Martina and Buck suggested putting food out- and leaving the door open a bit- and to keep calling for him every half hour or so. I tried that until I just could not keep My eyes open any more. No luck.

I did check the bowl this morning- and he must have come around while I was sleeping and ate almost all of the food.

I was messaging with My sis- and she said given we do not know his history- he might be an outdoor cat and I do not know it-so it might be likely I will always have problems like this.

Right now, I just want him to come back. I wish I could take the day off today- but I can't- we have people coming in from our sister company- and this is an important week.

I am seriously sad and worried right now. Say a prayer for him- and his safe return, please.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 07:44 AM   #1088
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Last night Sebastian got out. I have a deck off My kitchen and had the main door open but the screen door was closed. I was sitting here on the couch and he was over there sniffing by the door- before I knew it- he pushed into the screen door- and he bolted. Apparently I did not have the screen door latched the whole way. It was pitch dark out there- and we had storms off and on all day. I went out with a flashlight and tried to get him back in. No luck.

I was in chat and Martina and Buck suggested putting food out- and leaving the door open a bit- and to keep calling for him every half hour or so. I tried that until I just could not keep My eyes open any more. No luck.

I did check the bowl this morning- and he must have come around while I was sleeping and ate almost all of the food.

I was messaging with My sis- and she said given we do not know his history- he might be an outdoor cat and I do not know it-so it might be likely I will always have problems like this.

Right now, I just want him to come back. I wish I could take the day off today- but I can't- we have people coming in from our sister company- and this is an important week.

I am seriously sad and worried right now. Say a prayer for him- and his safe return, please.
I am so sorry to hear this news. I will keep you and Sebastian in my thoughts. I hope that he comes home soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 02:38 PM   #1089
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Default Update

Well, I just came home from work and checked the food and water dish- nothing has been touched. So, now I am not even sure if that was him that ate from the dish before- or if it was some critter.

After I checked the dish- I went outside and looked around- calling for him near my neighbor's cluttered decks and all- no meowing or anything. I have the deck door open- and will keep calling for him.

I am just sick with worry- and I feel responsible given I did not latch the screen door properly. The only good news is that when I drove home I did not see any cat that had been hit near me. I will never forgive myself if that happens. But, I am just not going to let my mind go there right now.

Keep him in your thoughts, and thank you to everyone that sent their wonderful words- it means a great deal.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 02:52 PM   #1090
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well, I just came home from work and checked the food and water dish- nothing has been touched. So, now I am not even sure if that was him that ate from the dish before- or if it was some critter.

After I checked the dish- I went outside and looked around- calling for him near my neighbor's cluttered decks and all- no meowing or anything. I have the deck door open- and will keep calling for him.

I am just sick with worry- and I feel responsible given I did not latch the screen door properly. The only good news is that when I drove home I did not see any cat that had been hit near me. I will never forgive myself if that happens. But, I am just not going to let my mind go there right now.

Keep him in your thoughts, and thank you to everyone that sent their wonderful words- it means a great deal.
Does he have a microchip, and if yes, is it registered to you?
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 02:57 PM   #1091
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
Does he have a microchip, and if yes, is it registered to you?
I just got him Saturday morning from someone that had posted him on a garage/rummage sale website that I belong to. Apparently he was a drop off near their home. So, I do not know any history on him. She posted him on several sites to try to find the owners to no avail. So she then reached out and asked if anyone would be willing to take him. I volunteered. I had not even had a chance to take him to the vet yet- which I had planned to do this week.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 04:56 PM   #1092
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I just got him Saturday morning from someone that had posted him on a garage/rummage sale website that I belong to. Apparently he was a drop off near their home. So, I do not know any history on him. She posted him on several sites to try to find the owners to no avail. So she then reached out and asked if anyone would be willing to take him. I volunteered. I had not even had a chance to take him to the vet yet- which I had planned to do this week.
Please keep us updated. Hoping he returns home safe and sound.
Old 05-15-2017, 05:07 PM   #1093
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

I work early (very early) and get home after 10am. So, they slept with me most of the day and are just chilling out on the bed in front of the fan right now
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 07:53 AM   #1094
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I'm so sorry to hear that he's slipped out, Hopefully he will return home soon!
I am betting that if he was smart enough to escape he is smart enough to survive.

I have had a few cats over the years that just insisted that they had to be out side animals, regardless of what my opinion was.

If I did not let them out they were terrors to the home other animals people... did I mention that one as a form of protest refused to use the litter box? I gave in quickly in that battle.

I think like any creatures that share a space as soon as he comes back through that door you'll find a rhythm that works.

Fingers crossed.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 02:26 PM   #1095
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Default Another update

As of today on My return home from work- still no sign of him. I have a feeling he truly is an outdoor cat. I found the last bowl of food I left out there empty this morning- but the water dish was still full. Given this is happening after I fall asleep I have no clue if it is him or a possum or other critter. I think I need to prepare Myself that he may not return and if he does- he will always want to be an outside cat. While I adore him- I truly do want an indoor cat.

After speaking to one of My colleagues at work today- she suggested I go to the SPCA and mingle with the cats they have there- and see if I have a connection to any. I was hesitant at first- given all of this is fresh- but I also know I can not stay stuck in sadness mode- and My heart is still open should he return- and if he wanted to be an outdoor cat- I would feed him still, etc.

Well, long story short- and after visiting with about 12 cats total- I found Lily!! She has been at the shelter for quite some time as no one wants to adopt her as she is an older cat- 4 yrs 8 mo. to be exact. She is just lovely- very social- and inquisitive- I decided to do the application- and I will be bringing her home with Me this Thursday after work. They said if I had a change of heart between now and then I can just call and cancel.

They printed off her health history for Me to look at before then- and when I got home this evening I made a discovery- she has the same birthday as Myself- same month and day!! Crazy, right? But, that tells Me it is meant to be.

I am doing this with a heavy heart- but I also know- it is the right thing to do- and should Sebastian return- My heart and door is open to him- and I would care for him however he wanted, even if it is an outdoor situation.

Thank you to everyone who sent Me caring messages and showed concern for him and for Me. That is what community is all about- and I appreciate it more than I can tell you all.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 04:11 PM   #1096
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Peppermint Oil...safe, non toxic...a little goes a long way...Ants HATE it and will not cross over it. Use Q-tips soaked in the oil, spread it around all your windows and door thresholds, around all your plumbing pipes at the floor or where they come in from basement, around your dryer vent...etc.

What did my pets do...drive me insane today.
Thanks for this tip, Kenna. I still saw a few ants after Eric sprayed and I bought 4 ounces of peppermint oil. That took care of the remaining ants. I'm down to seeing one or maybe two a day and that's really good. I have Dr. Bonners Peppermint Liquid Soap and will start using that more often, too.

It's so good to be free of ants
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 06:07 PM   #1097
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
As of today on My return home from work- still no sign of him. I have a feeling he truly is an outdoor cat. I found the last bowl of food I left out there empty this morning- but the water dish was still full. Given this is happening after I fall asleep I have no clue if it is him or a possum or other critter. I think I need to prepare Myself that he may not return and if he does- he will always want to be an outside cat. While I adore him- I truly do want an indoor cat.

After speaking to one of My colleagues at work today- she suggested I go to the SPCA and mingle with the cats they have there- and see if I have a connection to any. I was hesitant at first- given all of this is fresh- but I also know I can not stay stuck in sadness mode- and My heart is still open should he return- and if he wanted to be an outdoor cat- I would feed him still, etc.

Well, long story short- and after visiting with about 12 cats total- I found Lily!! She has been at the shelter for quite some time as no one wants to adopt her as she is an older cat- 4 yrs 8 mo. to be exact. She is just lovely- very social- and inquisitive- I decided to do the application- and I will be bringing her home with Me this Thursday after work. They said if I had a change of heart between now and then I can just call and cancel.

They printed off her health history for Me to look at before then- and when I got home this evening I made a discovery- she has the same birthday as Myself- same month and day!! Crazy, right? But, that tells Me it is meant to be.

I am doing this with a heavy heart- but I also know- it is the right thing to do- and should Sebastian return- My heart and door is open to him- and I would care for him however he wanted, even if it is an outdoor situation.

Thank you to everyone who sent Me caring messages and showed concern for him and for Me. That is what community is all about- and I appreciate it more than I can tell you all.
4 years is not old at all. Congrats!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 06:53 PM   #1098
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Thanks for this tip, Kenna. I still saw a few ants after Eric sprayed and I bought 4 ounces of peppermint oil. That took care of the remaining ants. I'm down to seeing one or maybe two a day and that's really good. I have Dr. Bonners Peppermint Liquid Soap and will start using that more often, too.

It's so good to be free of ants
You're very welcome. Put it anywhere you think they're getting in. My gramma would even put a few drops around her electrical outlets in her old house, and made sure she refreshed it around windows and doors after any big rain. When I relocate my hummingbird feeders soon, I'll use it on the shepard's hooks. I'm tired of cleaning out feeders and finding a swarm of drowned ants. I wish it wasn't so expensive (my little bottle $20), or I'd spray my garden with it (cussing at fire ants)...

Keeping with thread....my old dog nearly took my fingers off when I offered him a "pizza bone"...
My baby goat cried loudly until I fed her cookies.
My baby chickens got their pictures posted on craigslist...
And my turtle was very mad at me for feeding her diced up cabbage instead of her favorite cucumber.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 08:00 PM   #1099
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My dogs melded very nicely with my mother's.

It probably didn't hurt that her dog, Bella, is my dog's daughter. (Her father is my poodle Jacques)

The only occurrence of aggression was when a toy was being argued over. Nice to know I can bring my dogs over to play in the yard while I visit
Old 05-16-2017, 08:23 PM   #1100
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default she is sooo smart....

Moon Baby is too intelligent and witty!

In the morning, she loves to come wake me up. She will lick my hand, and if that doesnt budge me, she jumps up on the bed and lays down next to me and rolls around until I put my hand on her.

This Monday and Tuesday, I had opportunity to sleep in. I did not want to get up. We have a doggie door so she did not have to rely on me to let her out and we free feed, so she wasnt going hungry. She just wanted me UP.

So when licking me and rolling around on me didnt work, she ran downstairs and went to her toy box in the living room, grabbed a squeaky toy, then ran up the steps and came back to our bedroom. She laid on the floor, squeaking that damn toy vigorously! She would not let up until I groaned and got out of bed...both days!

I love this dog and am amazed at how smart she is!

(I am smarter...I am hiding that damn toy tonight because I AM going to sleep in tomorrow! LOL)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets