Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

That no one should ever give up on finding "the one".
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2018, 08:24 AM   #14002
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Heard from an ex of 18 years on messenger the other day. She was the only woman I ever fell in love with. It's funny, how the head can move on, but the heart didn't. I always knew it, but never realized it until she messaged me. It was a nice chat that brought back old memories for both of us. After me, she chose comfort and safety then grew to love the woman that has taken care of her all these years. Sadly she'll stay with her even though she hasn't been happy for many years. All I could tell her was to be true to herself. Her kids are grown with kids of their own and only she can decide how she wants to live the rest of her life. I told her, I will always chat with her anytime she needs an ear to bend. I'm just glad she finally stopped being angry with me. I never meant to hurt her. Back then, I just didn't know how to settle down and allow another to help me stop doubting my worth.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 07:57 PM   #14003
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

That 2018 Tundra..
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:45 PM   #14004
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

Hoarders, I would like to have a discussion about that but I am not sure if there is a thread for that.

I had to tell a very distraught company that they are dealing with a hoarder today and it hurt my heart. I am a biologist not a phycologist. I don't really understand it but I am trying to cope with it.

Any suggestions?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 05:01 PM   #14005
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

1 hr. 10 minutes from now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 05:22 PM   #14006
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hoarders, I would like to have a discussion about that but I am not sure if there is a thread for that.

I had to tell a very distraught company that they are dealing with a hoarder today and it hurt my heart. I am a biologist not a phycologist. I don't really understand it but I am trying to cope with it.

Any suggestions?
It’s a mental illness. Perhaps you could contact the company again and let them know that. If the environment is unsanitary that will likely need a different intervention. It’s actually a fascinating area of study. Lots of research emerging in this field. If you would like more info let me know. I have worked with a number of people with this illness.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:40 AM   #14007
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

I woke up thinking about my long time friends. They have known me and loved me for more than 40 years. There is something about friends that knew me when I was young, cute, and foolish that seems to have lasted. They know all my secrets and flaws but still love me.
I feel blessed.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 09:59 AM   #14008
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
It’s a mental illness. Perhaps you could contact the company again and let them know that. If the environment is unsanitary that will likely need a different intervention. It’s actually a fascinating area of study. Lots of research emerging in this field. If you would like more info let me know. I have worked with a number of people with this illness.
Thank you. I will pm you if needed. You are so kind to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 10:52 AM   #14009
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Valor........May 3rd to August 7th, 2018

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #14010
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Life is just moving too quickly.... Trying to get off this roller coaster is like trying to surf without a board... The waves just keep on smashing into me....Trying to keep focus on the end goal but also wanting to just throw the towel in & beg for mercy... Exhaustion is the only emotion I am capable of feeling at the moment & I am losing contact with friends who feel i'm just too busy to fit them in my life..... If they only knew.....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #14011
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 03:55 PM   #14012
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

That communication is key no matter what the situation is. Whether a romantic relationship, family, friends, work or even standing in the checkout line. Because without it? You are dead in the water.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 07:48 PM   #14013
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Just how much I really don't care for someone right now.

Also, how adorable my kitty girl is right now.

At least it's not all negative!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 07:33 AM   #14014
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I’ve been feeling lately that I need to take better control of my life. It seems to have gotten a bit off kilter of late.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:20 AM   #14015
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

My mind right now is a tangled web of things. I need to meditate and try to sort through it all. When this happens I feel off kilter and I do not like it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 07:13 PM   #14016
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My mind's a bit of a whirlwind right now. I've got numbers and calculations running around in my noggin as well as the beginnings of a formulation of a devious plan. I've got the tiniest bit of light at the end of a very dark tunnel and two very adorable critters clamoring for my attention. I'm also wondering where I got a particular toy for Gracie as Loki keeps snatching it and eating it and it's her favorite toy. Jealous much?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 09:03 PM   #14017
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

It's been over a week and her and I are still texting one another
For now, my heart is content and happy
I have sure missed her in my life

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 06:12 AM   #14018
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I don't wanna go to work!!!!

waaaaaaa

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 12:03 PM   #14019
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The planets must be misaligned with all this off kilterness and discombobulation...

Kind of glad I’m not alone in it, but also sorry that others are feeling this too lol
Old 08-22-2018, 12:14 PM   #14020
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Joining the ranks of discombobulationers...:(

Ever since I had my colonoscopy & esophagoscopy, I have been out of sorts. Mildly so, at first.

Then last week, I am with a scarily low BP (90/41), that comes up slightly with any kind of salty intake (Pickle juice slushies, salty ramen noodles) so I questioned hyponatremia. Anyway, I am now having extreme weakness, feeling drained, and extreme difficulty focusing, at all. I did see my Oncologist today, for labs, will be restarting IV Iron infusions in 2 weeks, dependent upon lab values. I had labs at Frick & Frack's clinic Saturday, and indeed I do have a low red cell count, hgb is not really low, but is low, for me.

On 08/31 I am getting a CT scan of abd/pelvis with Oral contrast.

TMI, BUT I am really out of sorts, and I don't know why. I want to get back to me again.....