Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Washington Forums

Old 05-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seattle Pride

Hey everyone ~

This year, Pride is June 22-24 and I wanted to set up a Seattle pride thread to see who's going to be there, who wants to get together over the weekend, etc.

I am going to be riding with the Dykes on Bikes again this year and want to make sure to hook up with anyone else who will be riding as well.

Also, Gaea is coming up to hang out for the whole Pride weekend and ride with me during the parade - so other than the Dyke March on Saturday and the Pride Parade on Sunday, I wanted to show her how much fun seeing a movie at Cinebarre is - maybe a whole group of us could go there?

The rest of the weekend is wide open if anyone in the area wants to set up a meet and greet at the Wildrose or the Cuff or where ever.

This might be my last Pride in Seattle and it will be Gaea's first, so I want to make it one to remember. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Hey everyone ~

This year, Pride is June 22-24 and I wanted to set up a Seattle pride thread to see who's going to be there, who wants to get together over the weekend, etc.

I am going to be riding with the Dykes on Bikes again this year and want to make sure to hook up with anyone else who will be riding as well.

Also, Gaea is driving up to hang out for the whole Pride weekend and ride with me during the parade - so other than the Dyke March on Saturday and the Pride Parade on Sunday, I wanted to show her how much fun seeing a movie at Cinebarre is - maybe a whole group of us could go there?

The rest of the weekend is wide open if anyone in the area wants to set up a meet and greet at the Wildrose or the Cuff or where ever.

This might be my last Pride in Seattle and it will be Gaea's first, so I want to make it one to remember. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
I am excited about this scuba is interested in the cinebarre movie as well...

I am considering flying up though..weighing out my options here it would cost roughly the same however if i fly up i can come up after work on the 20th. its a 2 hour flight vs a 12 hour drive...lots to think about here..Ashlee said she would keep bear if i fly up.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #3
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I, personally would rather fly due to the difference in time - even taking into account getting to the airport early to move through security - but I know how much you will miss Bear if she cant come.

I love taking people to Cinebarre because it is so much fun to sit and chill, watching a movie as people bring you things to eat and drink. lol

Plus - you Michele and I are going to the Celtic Bayou on Sunday - dont forget about that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I, personally would rather fly due to the difference in time - even taking into account getting to the airport early to move through security - but I know how much you will miss Bear if she cant come.

I love taking people to Cinebarre because it is so much fun to sit and chill, watching a movie as people bring you things to eat and drink. lol

Plus - you Michele and I are going to the Celtic Bayou on Sunday - dont forget about that!
i haven't forgotten. lol Bear will be fine with Ashlee and the girls. she would miss me too i'm sure however there is a huge difference in time saving etc.

so that is where im at the time savings vs the road trip in which i would love..however it would also require me leaving early monday if i fly i can leave in the afternoon..

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #5
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I may be around that weekend. It will all depend on the moving situation, though. I'll keep ya posted.

cara

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #6
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

if i save back half the fare now then i can purchase my tickets with my next check. that is better than trying to come up with all right now living on a budget like everyone else.

so im going to fly up, i will have Ashlee watch bear for me.

i will take an early morning flight on thursday or i can take a late evening flight wednesday after work this will also allow for me to save some cash for when im there. which ive already been working on.

i will book a mid morning flight home so i have time to get ready for work on tuesday.

Old 05-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #7
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Sounds good to me - I know you will miss Bear, but I think that's the best option for you - and your car!
Old 05-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #8
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

I might be into coming down from Vancouver. A few of us might actually
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #9
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverseastar View Post
I might be into coming down from Vancouver. A few of us might actually
that would be so much fun...i am so looking forward to meeting west coasters from the planet.

Old 05-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #10
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

I just booked my flight..

parker I have an early flight for 06/21 i will be arriving in your neck of the country at 0845 in the morning...

saved 30.00 by holding out an extra week. not bad not bad. the flight there and back has now proved to be financially cheaper than what it would have been to drive there and back.

Old 05-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #11
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

It looks as though there may be a bit of fun....
on pride. I hope to run into a few of you...
choochoo-enginerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #12
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

oh i about had a heart attack booking that flight oy...i hate spending money ugh lol anyway now im excited.....it has been my goal to go to various prides and yay get to meet some great people while im there and see a great venue as well.

the thing is i have always worked Sacramento's Pride for the last 10 years so i have never actually been a patron at my own city's pride. It takes a lot of work and year round effort to gain the volunteers place them work with them etc as that is what i did for a few years.

and woo hoo to getting to ride with the DOB's!

Old 05-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #13
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
and woo hoo to getting to ride with the DOB's!
whooohooo...LOVE the DOB'S. Enjoy gal....am so happy for you!
Miss Scarlett was a major organizer for several years for the Pride in a BIG town in her state.....just ask her about always having to work Pride instead of enjoying it. Many East Coast Prides designed their security after her Pride's security she was instrumental in establishing!!
You should make a point to meet bootsandheels if she goes to this Pride also..she is an awesome lady!
....(Imma ride with ehr...smiles...) (joking ya...BUT I would...)
Old 05-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #14
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
whooohooo...LOVE the DOB'S. Enjoy gal....am so happy for you!
Miss Scarlett was a major organizer for several years for the Pride in a BIG town in her state.....just ask her about always having to work Pride instead of enjoying it. Many East Coast Prides designed their security after her Pride's security she was instrumental in establishing!!
You should make a point to meet bootsandheels if she goes to this Pride also..she is an awesome lady!
....(Imma ride with ehr...smiles...) (joking ya...BUT I would...)
yep i put together a team of security people as well, i managed and worked with well ove 300 volunteers...i get it. I would love to talk with her though and share experiences that would be amazing.

The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #15
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
I just booked my flight..

parker I have an early flight for 06/21 i will be arriving in your neck of the country at 0845 in the morning...

saved 30.00 by holding out an extra week. not bad not bad. the flight there and back has now proved to be financially cheaper than what it would have been to drive there and back.
I got the flight info - and I kinda figured flying would be cheaper than driving - and easier on your ride. lol
Old 05-13-2012, 07:30 PM   #16
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
yep i put together a team of security people as well, i managed and worked with well ove 300 volunteers...i get it. I would love to talk with her though and share experiences that would be amazing.
sooo gheehaw, want I pass her your digits then?
Old 05-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #17
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
sooo gheehaw, want I pass her your digits then?
yes i would love that.!

Old 05-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #18
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
I got the flight info - and I kinda figured flying would be cheaper than driving - and easier on your ride. lol
perhaps easier on my backside as well..lol

its all set up Ashlee will take me to the airport, use my car for those few days that im gone she will watch bear for me and she will pick me up on monday she will take an extended lunch.

The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #19
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Cool - that's nice of her to do all that for you.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #20
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Cool - that's nice of her to do all that for you.
she loves her mommy

what are the chances we can squeeze in a trip to the water while im there?

Tags
seattle pride