Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 09-12-2010, 07:47 PM   #61
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I think 7:00pm works better for us. Dark, we can hold a spot for you . We may need to make reservations anyways.....We dont mind waiting, they have a beautiful garden inside the resturant. great for coffee or cocktails.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #62
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

7pm works for us also. I have a mandatory training for about 4 hrs(10-2) on a new pump down in Webster, so the evening gives me time to get home shower and get ready.
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #63
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTigress View Post
I'm trying to coordinate things so Timber and I can join everyone at Baba Yega on the 18th.

WT

P.S. Doll, they do a less extensive brunch on Saturday's, too!
Thanks Tigress ! didnt know that about sat brunch , I work every saturday tho. It was great seeing you two! You looked gorgeous!
Old 09-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #64
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Thanks Tigress ! didnt know that about sat brunch , I work every saturday tho. It was great seeing you two! You looked gorgeous!
Thanks! I actually picked that dress up only the night before.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #65
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Im up just let me know!!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 04:08 AM   #66
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Im up just let me know!!!
Woooohooooo can't wait to see you baby!
I think that makes 8 of us?
Old 09-13-2010, 04:46 AM   #67
coach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
dont care, just dont hurt yourself.
Relationship Status:
Engaged

coach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputation

So, who's makin the reservation? I can do it, just need a head count. What if I make in for 7:30? That way Dark can still come and not miss much at all! How many do we have?
The Following User Says Thank You to coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 04:55 AM   #68
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishboi08 View Post
So, who's makin the reservation? I can do it, just need a head count. What if I make in for 7:30? That way Dark can still come and not miss much at all! How many do we have?
That would be great Irish , you can make the reservations. Not sure how many yet . I think pinkie and d-ray are coming too . As of now maybe 10 , it may be more.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:52 AM   #69
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I am really looking forward to meeting ya'll. I will definitely be there.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 07:53 AM   #70
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

yep, YeP, YEP count us in

We will be there!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 08:16 AM   #71
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Perfect! I am in...i can prolly even be on time if i use the espensive airport parking and not "The Spot" lol...your federal tax dollars at work!
Old 09-13-2010, 09:59 AM   #72
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I would just like to say how sad I am that I wont be there. That means however that we MUST get together again in the near future. What about a Christmas party? We can do a white elephant, have some drinks, and food.

Take pics you guys, I wanna see the fun!

xo
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 10:11 AM   #73
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Y'all do something on a Sunday and I'll see if I can arrange an Austin caravan down. No fair for y'all to always have to drive up!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #74
coach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Engaged

coach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputation

RESERVATION MADE!! Here's the info in case you missed it or something:
Baba Yega
2607 Grant Street, Houston
7:30
Reservation for 12 but I bet we could add more!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 06:07 PM   #75
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
RESERVATION MADE!! Here's the info in case you missed it something:
Baba Yega
2607 Grant Street, Houston
7:30

Reservation for 12 but I bet we could add more!
12 to 15, but learning from past experiences, umm we will be lucky if 6 show up. Unlike our Austineers when the make a table of 15 and 25 show up. ~sigh~ I hope everyone does show up I would faint, well maybe not faint, but I would and if many don't show up then I would
and go But I am so glad that Irishboi is taking this by the reins and running!@ Thanks Bro!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #76
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you included Timber and I in that headcount. Be there with bells on! (Ok, I don't really wear bells until the X-mas season, but you know what I mean.)

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteTigress For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #77
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

See y'all Saturday at 7:30 then!!

From what I gathered it will be
Irishboi
Doc
Blaze
Doll
Pinkie
D
Crystal
Timber
WT
Venus
and me!

Did I miss anyone?

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #78
coach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
See y'all Saturday at 7:30 then!!

From what I gathered it will be
Irishboi
Doc
Blaze
Doll
Pinkie
D
Crystal
Timber
WT
Venus
and me!

Did I miss anyone?

If you did, we got room for more! The guy I talked to told me that they don't start gettin busy on Saturdays until 8 so we could probably add more...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #79
coach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Engaged

HE HE...I said gettin busy...
The Following User Says Thank You to coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #80
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
HE HE...I said gettin busy...
crush on Irishboi
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post: