Notices

Old 03-18-2011, 11:42 PM   #201
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Always on my mind lately....

I have been fortunate enough to bond with someone special....she may think that I am crazy but what is going through my head? The song Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith. I hope she knows how much she means to me.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 01:09 AM   #202
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

one of my good sister-friends is on my mind..usually when that happens it means I need to say a prayer for them. Ya know they saying,,let go and let God
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #203
~BluEydFemme~

How Do You Identify?:
Fairy-Loving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Waiting for that special Butch...

~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation~BluEydFemme~ Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy My Father Is On My Mind

My Father is the one who is on my mind....not just today but EVERY DAY since he has passed. It was 2 months ago this past Thursday that he's been gone. I miss him DEARLY yet know he's happy in Heaven now. R.I.P. Dad! I Love U!
Old 03-17-2012, 09:19 AM   #204
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,352 Times in 2,669 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

My mother has been on my mind a lot lately.

I talk to her every week and we text, and

I try very hard to see her every couple of months.

I know her health is deteriorating, and

She seems a little flakier to me.

I am concerned about the quality of her life in the next few years.

Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #205
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

I was lucky enough to have three godparents growing up... my mother's best friend Emily, and her parents, Eunice and Kurt. I called the women Auntie, but Kurt I called Papa, because everybody did.

Papa passed away when I was overseas and I couldn't come back. Auntie Eunice passed away in January and we're in Regina for her funeral. Auntie and Papa are on my mind today... Papa's loud, roaring voice; German sentence structure; cigar smoke; fat armchair; piles of newspapers; pump organ; packs of gum; being called "girlie"... Auntie's soft smile; red hair; large glasses; gentle eyes; mouth-melting cinnamon buns; long hugs; good advice.
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #206
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The Beatles have been on my mind

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #207
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

A distant friend because she sent me some special lotion for splits in my fingers. I have had a deep split on my thumb now for about 2 weeks. I remembered I had the special lotion, used it and thought of her.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #208
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

my dad, since his birthday is in a couple days and Halloween was when I lost him.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #209
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

The bitch that ran me over....cause today I hurt!!!!

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #210
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Auntie Shawn is on my mind today....

When I was a kid, I thought drug addiction was a problem for people with mental or financial issues. When my aunt became an addict everybody thought it was a phase, until it became apparent that she was high all the time.

My grandparents threatened to stop her allowance and kick her out of the house. Nothing mattered but the drugs. She would do anything and ANYone to get high. Her actions eventually resulted in a very painful death. Thank you very much AIDS!!!!

She definitely educated us. I miss her terribly.

Duchess
Old 10-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #211
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default My grand-daughter

Who called me "unexpectedly apparently..or accidentally...lol> just singing some song about a choo choo train.....made me miss her for a moment....<sad smile>....
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #212
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbonaire View Post
Who called me "unexpectedly apparently..or accidentally...lol> just singing some song about a choo choo train.....made me miss her for a moment....<sad smile>....
So sweet
Old 10-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #213
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Been talking to a lot of friends lately, and everyone seems to be having some struggles. Just hoping karma comes around and evens it all out for them
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 03:31 AM   #214
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

*She* is... Because I got a wonderful card in the mail from her today... And because I think my feelings for her are way deeper than I realized... And because I haven't felt this way for someone in a very very long time (years)... And because unless something bad happens (financially) I get to see her in less than 2 months... And because I'm worried that she may change her mind about me... And because I overthink things... LOL I'll stop rambling now...
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 06:29 AM   #215
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

My Renaissance Butch ~~ hys diversity in so many ways ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #216
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Her actions eventually resulted in a very painful death.
I was accused of blaming AIDS for my Aunt's death. Apparently this sentence I wrote was missed the first time around.

Duchess

Last edited by Duchess; 10-27-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Duchess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duchess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 11:55 PM   #217
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

A very good friend of mine...& why not? I really care about her...
*tip hat*
Old 10-28-2012, 02:39 AM   #218
txdoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Wrangled

txdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputation

My youngest son as I see him beginning to fall in love.
txdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to txdoc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:33 AM   #219
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Handsome is. How she is, whether she's enjoying her break away, if she's thinking about me and us and the future. Just when I was feeling all calm about it, all que sera sera, the tears come.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:40 AM   #220
SFvince64

How Do You Identify?:
FtM/Male/Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns, He, Him, etc.
Relationship Status:
single

SFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who is on your Mind....Why?

I'm thinking of my ex-girlfriend tonight. We broke up recently and I saw her tonight at a social event. I still love her so it feels awkward and hard to talk to her sometimes. That girl broke my heart pretty hard. Yessirree.
SFvince64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SFvince64 For This Useful Post: