Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

My brother, his wife and their young family.

My sister-in-law's father died this weekend after a battle with cancer. My sister-in-law is Japanese but lives here in London and whilst she travels back regularly, unfortunately she cannot make it back home in time for the funeral.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 04:44 AM   #222
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i live in a smallish town and tonight was proof once again that teenagers are not invinceable..i hope drinking of the driver was not involved..two 16yr olds lost there lives..i hope this sticks in teenagers heads up here for a long while..
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 06:11 AM   #223
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A friend in a mountain state..She has had a rough year, but is doing really well now and is very upbeat. I'm happy about that. Do worry about the storm and how it will effect her area.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:15 AM   #224
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

A lovely Lady who I am privileged to know, because I care what happens to her and I know she is having a difficult time right now. I hope she knows I am there for her.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:59 AM   #225
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

my lady friend from vegas.. how does she know when to call me? she calls everytime im feeling low..this time i havent heard from her in like 9 months.. maybe its just the holidays and shes calling friends. huh. anyway it will be nice to meet her yak an have coffee..maybe drinks..see what each others been up to. lol seems we always have some kind of stories to smile about.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:35 AM   #226
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

My good friend Woody. She was an amazing, awe inspiring person, and a role model for butches everywhere. She was so tremendously supportive of me and my own losses, even while she was battling her own illness. I so wish she were still here with us, but she told me at the end that she had done everything in her life that she really wanted to, and that she had no regrets. I hope I can say the same when my time comes.

Woody did so many interesting things during her lifetime. She was a biker and inveterate world traveller, a builder, a chimney sweep, she drove a limo and taught English in China. (I can't help but laugh thinking of all those Chinese people who must 'pahk the cah' the way they do in 'Baaston'.) She was an archeologist, and worked on international digs, she smuggled gold in Thailand, and she raised huge amounts of money and awareness for women's issues with just as much energy and commitment as she directed towards the art installations she built.

Woody and her rainbow mohawk were iconic riding down 5th Ave in the NYC Pride Parade. Everyone looked for her, and everyone needed to get their picture taken with her. A photo of Woody at NYC Pride even illustrates the Wikipedia definition of 'dyke'. Woody passed on the morning of her home Pride Parade in Boston in 2009. Two weeks later NYC Pride was led by a huge double sided poster of Woody with her birth and death dates, festooned with rainbow feather boas. Some spectators burst into tears when they saw it.

Sometimes Woody is on my mind, and today is one of those days.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #227
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thinking about all my friends from DC to MA and the effects of the hurricane. Being a native Floridian I know the impact these big storms and can have. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Just remember Im just a little south of you and able to help you if you need it.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 04:52 PM   #228
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

More than one person is on my mind today.

my godmother (Aunt) Irene. Miss her tremendously. She was the positive influence in my life that i needed desperately as a child, and we lost her far too soon to an aneurysm in 2000. i grew up very close to my cousins C & T (her children) who i continue to be close with to this day. ♥ A visit to her grave this week so i can leave her a gift that i am working on for her.

Also, my Memere & Pepere. Thinking of them a lot today as well, missing them very much.. i was blessed to have these wonderful grandparents for the time i did.. i learned so much from them, i cherish every bit of them i have in me.♥

And - my Nanny G. We do everything possible to bring familiarity to her days & holidays - and though she loses her memory so quickly i am beyond grateful that i get the moments to have conversations with her, even if repetitive. Her presence, her strength and her love are always there, & i spend time with her each and every day..She just turned 89 & is living with dementia. i am blessed to have her living in the nursing home i work at, so i can help with her care and be present for her. So thinking of her right now too, and happy that i can spend some Christmas time with her tomorrow, & volunteering with my Uncle..♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #229
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

My Grandma Wilma. She died from colon cancer June 30th of this year. It's my first Christmas without my grandma I love and miss her terribly.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #230
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My mom...she made the holidays so beautiful.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #231
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking of my daughter, who has Borderline Personality Disorder. We have not talked since I have her wedding this summer. She is not helping herself and is blaming me for all her woes. In order to stop her from abusing me over and over again, I had to block her out of my life. Tough Love. I know its hurting me more than its hurting her but its also the only thing I could do to protect myself.
Nonetheless, I miss her especially during this holiday. We had sooo many traditions based around this holiday. I love her. She is my only living child. And I am SO proud of her for all the wonderful achievments she has made in her life. She is totally functional except where she is dysfunctional and that is in personal relationships.
I so want to see her. I dare not initiate to do so. I have learned she must come to me, when she is softer and not so turbulent.
So I do not have my daughter this holiday...and this brings such sorrow.Yet I have my chrissy and my sister and all of her grown children...so i am blessed...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #232
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The Mad Hatter.......I don't know why....because there is something about a guy in a hat
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #233
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who is on my mind and why?

My mom is on my mind. She knows why, I am sure of it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:37 PM   #234
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

An ex

She texted me today...

Funny thing is...just a couple days ago I thought about her for the first time in a long time and wondered how she was doing....irony

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #235
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Sarah and a day of conversation.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:41 PM   #236
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Me and the things I need to do for myself.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 06:27 AM   #237
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who is on my mind

My Dad and how much I miss him.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #238
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My friend and former co-worker from HomoDepot. We reconnected and had a nice catch up talk... I told her about all of y'all here and how nice it was to have this place. I'm hoping she will join here.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #239
SFvince64

How Do You Identify?:
FtM/Male/Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns, He, Him, etc.
Relationship Status:
single

SFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST ReputationSFvince64 Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I'm thinking of my sister in law. Her father passed away yesterday and I'm sure she's quite broken hearted over it. My brother and his wife took care of her father during the last 15 years of his life so they were pretty close. He spent every holiday with them so I'm sure they'll miss him a lot. RIP Bob.
SFvince64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SFvince64 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 05:12 PM   #240
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The Christmas Elf is on my mind and in my prayers. The daycare called and ask that she be picked up because she had a temp of 102. Before LBH could get there to pick her up her temp. went to 104 and she started having a seizure. At the hospital they couldn't find anything wrong with her. Last evening her temp went up to 104.8. She went to the Dr this morning and they still don't know what is wrong with her. So she is who is on my mind.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: